Wherein we discuss tabletop RPGs, board games, anime, books, music, technology, and stupid Internet fads.

Re: Is it New Avatar Day?

Postby Coctopus » Feb 3rd, 2011 @ 7:56pm

Konanda wrote:
Coctopus wrote:Shhhh, peace children. Let us all bask in the calming light of cosmic goatse.

Totally bro. Hey man *cough* *cough* you ever wonder who's hands those really are?

;) :D

God's, obviously. He fucking loves to gape his space asshole.
Coctopus

Postby Coctopus » Feb 3rd, 2011 @ 7:59pm

jinpei05 wrote:
Konanda wrote:
jinpei05 wrote:
Konanda wrote:You are using the video wrong. I was replying to kenzo, it was a conversation between us so whether or not you care is irrelevant. You however posted a statement about some random IGN employee not going to a fan convention, it was not directed at one particular user. That is why posting the video made sense in that case.

Oh, kinda like the conversation me and kenzo were having about Porco Rosso, and you injected yourself into that one. You're not only a trolling shitbag, you're a hypocrite as well. :lol:

And btw, no one gives a shit about whatever weeaboo avatar you use.

Ya it was trolling and I admitted it, instead of being all holier than thou about it like you tend to be.

Being called a hypocrite by jinpei, fucking priceless. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also you are using weeaboo wrong dude.

Oh, really? You mean that isn't you busting your nut over Zettai Hero Project or Radiant Historia? Ranting over shitty anime in the anime thread? Attending weeaboo conventions like Fan Expo or Anime North? Dressing up like this to have annoymous sex with other weeaboos?

Yeah, whatever. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Ko, do you guys have anime cosplay orgies afterward where you all over-emote and then rape each other with your giant swords? That's what anime is like, right?
Coctopus

Postby Konanda » Feb 3rd, 2011 @ 8:01pm

jinpei05 wrote:
Konanda wrote:
jinpei05 wrote:
Konanda wrote:You are using the video wrong. I was replying to kenzo, it was a conversation between us so whether or not you care is irrelevant. You however posted a statement about some random IGN employee not going to a fan convention, it was not directed at one particular user. That is why posting the video made sense in that case.

Oh, kinda like the conversation me and kenzo were having about Porco Rosso, and you injected yourself into that one. You're not only a trolling shitbag, you're a hypocrite as well. :lol:

Ya it was trolling and I admitted it, instead of being all holier than thou about it like you tend to be.

Oh, really? You mean that isn't you busting your nut over Zettai Hero Project or Radiant Historia? Ranting over shitty anime in the anime thread? Attending weeaboo conventions like Fan Expo or Anime North? Dressing up like this to have annoymous sex with other weeaboos?

Zettai Hero Project is a good game regardless of whether it's from Japan or not. Radiant Historia was a game I was curious about since I hear it's a throwback to 16 bit RPGs. I rant about all kinds of stuff sometimes it's anime. Also, which anime in particular are you referring to?

Fan Expo is a multi-genre convention, it's actually primarly a Comic and Sci-Fi convention, anime and gaming are secondary and horror is some other small part of it. Anime North is just an excuse to hang out with some friends that I don't see too often and maybe met some new ones that also tend to watch anime or play games as hobbies or potentially both. I have never had sex with anyone at a convention nor have I ever been dressed up as some character when I have had sex before. That is a character attack jinpei. Character attacks add nothing to one's arguement and just make one look like a slimy mud-slinging partisian politician/clergyman that spouts random rhetoric because they are unable to actually form a critique of their opponent's views and policies. Are you sure you really want to do that?

Now do you care to explain how any of that would make me a weeaboo or are you going to continue making up lies about me and my friends?
Last edited by Konanda on Feb 3rd, 2011 @ 8:08pm, edited 2 times in total.
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda

Postby Konanda » Feb 3rd, 2011 @ 8:04pm

Coctopus wrote:
jinpei05 wrote:
Konanda wrote:
jinpei05 wrote:

Hey Ko, do you guys have anime cosplay orgies afterward where you all over-emote and then rape each other with your giant swords? That's what anime is like, right?

Nope, like I said I've never had sex with someone at a con and I've never had sex, while cosplaying either. As for the second part I sadly think that is probably becoming more and more true. So much anime lately is completely pandering dumb fan service bullshit.
Konanda

Postby kenzo » Feb 3rd, 2011 @ 8:19pm

Jinpei, I seem to remember half a dozen pictures of you dressing up as anime characters as well.
kenzo

Postby flufflogic » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 4:00am

Konanda wrote:
kenzo wrote:I don't get the guy in the front. What's that about?

He's from some cartoon I think he's a prince or something, maybe Disney. I'm trying to remember where but coming up kind of blank.

One thing that does have me kind of bummed out is that it's 90x120 so it's a little bit cutoff because of the limits.

He's from Road to El Dorado, I believe.
flufflogic

Postby kenzo » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 4:09am

Thanks for being useful fluffy, unlike Jinpei.

I still don't understand the combo of that character and Clover from 999.

Also, the game 999 is the farthest thing from weeaboo-bait that I can think of.
kenzo

Postby KindGalaxy » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 4:17am

I love how every thread here is hostile. Jinny is someone that needs to stop grasping at straws. Like a groupie on a band bus, you're good for 20 days and used by the end but feels self entitled. You're 30-something. Get a haircut and grow up. :lol: And stop picking on everybody. It's getting silly at this point. Conda has a new avatar, that's what the thread is about, and he's trying to get into kenzo's panties with it. Nothing else. You don't have to pick on him for his awesome avatard that has cartoon bouncy boobs and a dude playing some Spanish guitar.

PeiPei don't even got an avatard. And mine's been Booster since day one. At least Conda giving something new to look at alongside the 13 paragraph responses he gives.

See what I did there, that's a shake of the hand, slap of the face. Being nice, while still being a prick. Maybe try and stop being just a prick and try being nice for a while JinJin.
Never start a beef with a butcher
KindGalaxy

Postby dabeast0976 » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 7:31am

I haven't changed my avatar. I'm just here to say i want to be a mod. :twisted:
Who are you? What are you? Who moved the rock?
dabeast0976

Postby KindGalaxy » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 7:33am

dabeast0976 wrote:I haven't changed my avatar. I'm just here to say i want to be a mod. :twisted:

You want faster respawn? Lower gravity? Limitless ammo? New skins for toons? Sorry. You said mod. I imagined "dabeast0972 2.0"
KindGalaxy

Postby dabeast0976 » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 8:16am

KindGalaxy wrote:
dabeast0976 wrote:I haven't changed my avatar. I'm just here to say i want to be a mod. :twisted:

You want faster respawn? Lower gravity? Limitless ammo? New skins for toons? Sorry. You said mod. I imagined "dabeast0972 2.0"

I would rather have limitless banning power to have people grovel at my avatar. :twisted:
dabeast0976

Postby KindGalaxy » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 8:23am

dabeast0976 wrote:
KindGalaxy wrote:

I would rather have limitless banning power to have people grovel at my avatar. :twisted:

Your avatar is Silent. Bob. Boom. Threadless.
KindGalaxy

Postby jinpei05 » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 10:06am

kenzo wrote:Jinpei, I seem to remember half a dozen pictures of you dressing up as anime characters as well.

Try two. And they were under the context of Halloween, not anonymous fuck festivals, like Ko. :lol:

KindGalaxy wrote:I love how every thread here is hostile. Jinny is someone that needs to stop grasping at straws. Like a groupie on a band bus, you're good for 20 days and used by the end but feels self entitled. You're 30-something. Get a haircut and grow up. :lol: And stop picking on everybody. It's getting silly at this point. Conda has a new avatar, that's what the thread is about, and he's trying to get into kenzo's panties with it. Nothing else. You don't have to pick on him for his awesome avatard that has cartoon bouncy boobs and a dude playing some Spanish guitar.

PeiPei don't even got an avatard. And mine's been Booster since day one. At least Conda giving something new to look at alongside the 13 paragraph responses he gives.

See what I did there, that's a shake of the hand, slap of the face. Being nice, while still being a prick. Maybe try and stop being just a prick and try being nice for a while JinJin.

I love how KG insists that I'm hostile and angry, when all I'm doing is having some fun. :lol:
Last edited by jinpei05 on Feb 4th, 2011 @ 10:55am, edited 1 time in total.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby Konanda » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 10:54am

kenzo wrote:Thanks for being useful fluffy, unlike Jinpei.

I still don't understand the combo of that character and Clover from 999.

Also, the game 999 is the farthest thing from weeaboo-bait that I can think of.

I don't really either, it was just a cool .gif I found when I looked up 999. Also I thought it funny how whoever made it put a numbered braclet on Migel.

Also thanks, for the info fluff! I knew it was some Disney/Dreamworks character that came out in the 2000s. I just couldn't remember, which one.

KindGalaxy wrote:I love how every thread here is hostile. Jinny is someone that needs to stop grasping at straws. Like a groupie on a band bus, you're good for 20 days and used by the end but feels self entitled. You're 30-something. Get a haircut and grow up. :lol: And stop picking on everybody. It's getting silly at this point. Conda has a new avatar, that's what the thread is about, and he's trying to get into kenzo's panties with it. Nothing else. You don't have to pick on him for his awesome avatard that has cartoon bouncy boobs and a dude playing some Spanish guitar.

Actually it's just her tie that is bouncing I think.

jinpei05 wrote:
kenzo wrote:Jinpei, I seem to remember half a dozen pictures of you dressing up as anime characters as well.

Try two. And they were under the context of Halloween, not anonymous fuck festivals, like Ko. :lol:

If you think that is what fan conventions are all about you are woefully misguided. Also you still have yet to explain how anything from what you said makes me a weeaboo. I see that you are just taking the character attack path instead. Pity, that.
Konanda

Postby jinpei05 » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 10:56am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by jinpei05 on Feb 4th, 2011 @ 11:21am, edited 2 times in total.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby dabeast0976 » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 11:17am

Never heard the phrase weeaboo before. I have heard them called eggs (white on the outside, yellow on the inside) kind of like i have heard some Asian guys called twinkies and some black guys oreos.
dabeast0976

Postby Konanda » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 11:29am

jinpei05 wrote:1. Weeaboo(n): Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it. They use Japanese words but usually end up pronouncing them wrong and sounding like total assholes. You can find alot of these faggots clogging up the forums of Gaia Online, hanging out in the international aisle of the supermarket, or crowding the manga section of your local bookstore.

Sound like you fit that bill to a T.

Still not seeing it. I'm not obsessed with Japan/Japanese culture or anime. I find learning about other cultures throughout the world along with my own interesting. It's kind of what Canada is about, multiculturalism. I don't attempt to act Japanese, I prefer to just act like myself. The only Japanese words I really use are loan words that are used in English like sushi. I've never been to the Gaia Online website before. I eat all kinds of different food and my favourite food to eat along with cook is chili, which is Mexican in origin. I read some manga I like just like I read some comics I like and more so books mostly fiction that I like.

Nothing in that description accurately describes me, but thanks for at least making an attempt, jinpei.
Konanda

Postby jinpei05 » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 11:35am

Good old Ko, being a "humourless lout," as KG so eloquently put it. You are a laugh riot. ;)

Now retort with a retarded jpg or YouTube clip. :lol:
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby flufflogic » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 12:14pm

I'm putting mine on lock now, too. I like this one.
flufflogic

Postby jinpei05 » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 12:16pm

flufflogic wrote:I'm putting mine on lock now, too. I like this one.

With the umlauts, would it be pronounced "Floof?"
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby Konanda » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 12:35pm

jinpei05 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good old Ko, being a "humourless lout," as KG so eloquently put it. You are a laugh riot. ;)

Now retort with a retarded jpg or YouTube clip. :lol:

I aim to please.

Also that talk of food reminds me that I need to upload those pictures I took before on Photobucket, to post in the food thread. Forgot to do that back when I put them on Facebook.
Konanda

Postby flufflogic » Feb 4th, 2011 @ 12:53pm

jinpei05 wrote:
flufflogic wrote:I'm putting mine on lock now, too. I like this one.

With the umlauts, would it be pronounced "Floof?"

Yup. It's exotic! :D

And yeah, the kids watched that film a while back on TV. It's... not awful, just not great.
flufflogic

Postby Mr_eX » Feb 23rd, 2011 @ 7:24am

Bow ties are cool.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby Bobloblaw » Feb 23rd, 2011 @ 2:41pm

I have a penchant for invaders from space.
Bobloblaw

Postby kenzo » Feb 23rd, 2011 @ 2:56pm

Once again I have cut a worthless object...
kenzo

Postby LiQuid » Feb 28th, 2011 @ 3:05pm

Since mygamercard shut down and left me avatarless, and having no good ideas for a new one I just decided to use Kenzo's since it's so good. Hope he doesn't mind.
LiQuid

Postby Mr_eX » Feb 28th, 2011 @ 3:10pm

Liquid I'm going to make you an avatar when I get home.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby LiQuid » Feb 28th, 2011 @ 3:50pm

I already got one.
LiQuid

Postby kenzo » Feb 28th, 2011 @ 3:51pm

I don't mind, but it's going to lend credence to the idea that you and I are the same person. :lol:
kenzo

Postby PantslessJedi » Feb 28th, 2011 @ 4:13pm

Modified my avatar. :lol:
PantslessJedi

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics