Wherein we discuss tabletop RPGs, board games, anime, books, music, technology, and stupid Internet fads.

GiantBomb

Postby MacBooey87 » Aug 21st, 2010 @ 9:15pm

Anyone a frequenter of the site?

If so share your username here if you wanna.

And/or follow me

http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/macbooey87/
MacBooey87
User avatar
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Mar 14th, 2009 @ 11:10am

Re: GiantBomb

Postby LiQuid » Aug 22nd, 2010 @ 2:20am

Consider yourself followed, motherfucker.

Giant Bomb might be my favorite website on the entire internet.

http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/liquid3600/
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28313
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: GiantBomb

Postby LiQuid » Aug 22nd, 2010 @ 2:30am

I just noticed you're only level 4. I am level 15. That makes me better than you. You really suck at Giant Bombing.
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28313
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: GiantBomb

Postby LiQuid » Aug 22nd, 2010 @ 2:32am

Also, what the fuck, you have ZERO S-ranks... I think I might have to unfollow you. You're so unworthy.
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28313
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: GiantBomb

Postby ATC 1982 » Aug 22nd, 2010 @ 7:30am

I have an account, but don't use it like you all do
ATC 1982
 
Posts: 624
Joined: Oct 4th, 2009 @ 10:16am
Location: Fletcher, NC

Re: GiantBomb

Postby Mr_eX » Aug 22nd, 2010 @ 8:03am

I can't link my steam account to my giantbomb profile
Mr_eX
User avatar
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 15654
Joined: Apr 8th, 2009 @ 3:01pm

Re: GiantBomb

Postby MacBooey87 » Aug 22nd, 2010 @ 8:49am

LiQuid wrote:Also, what the fuck, you have ZERO S-ranks... I think I might have to unfollow you. You're so unworthy.


Ouch. LOL
I just signed up for it yesterday. And yeah, if I could link my PSN I would have a ton of S rankings though.
MacBooey87
User avatar
 
Posts: 192
Joined: Mar 14th, 2009 @ 11:10am

Re: GiantBomb

Postby Konanda » Aug 22nd, 2010 @ 9:11am

LiQuid wrote:I just noticed you're only level 4. I am level 15. That makes me better than you. You really suck at Giant Bombing.


http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/konanda/

Level 19 here Liquid.
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda
User avatar
 
Posts: 8802
Joined: Mar 25th, 2009 @ 3:52pm
Location: Midwestern Ontario, Canada

Re: GiantBomb

Postby kiwi » Aug 22nd, 2010 @ 9:37am

http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/kiwi/

Level 10. I mostly just go for their video content, which is fantastic. I also have no S ranks, which is sad, I know. It would also explain my placement in the achievement contest we had.
kiwi
User avatar
 
Posts: 428
Joined: May 13th, 2009 @ 10:33pm

Re: GiantBomb

Postby flufflogic » Aug 22nd, 2010 @ 9:57am

I've just joined. Username is... well, the username I've started using bloody everywhere now.

Follow meh?
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Re: GiantBomb

Postby PantslessJedi » Aug 22nd, 2010 @ 10:32am

PantslessJedi
User avatar
 
Posts: 688
Joined: May 28th, 2009 @ 6:08pm

Re: GiantBomb

Postby Mr_eX » Aug 22nd, 2010 @ 12:02pm

Mr_eX
User avatar
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 15654
Joined: Apr 8th, 2009 @ 3:01pm

Re: GiantBomb

Postby flufflogic » Aug 22nd, 2010 @ 1:21pm

Dear lord man, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME? I've dedicated HOURS to completing quests, and even the WIFE has joined in!
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Re: GiantBomb

Postby ACSlayter » Aug 22nd, 2010 @ 6:15pm

http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/sho76und3wd/
Followed everyone else as well. plz follow?
Time to die, preppy.
ACSlayter
User avatar
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Mar 26th, 2009 @ 12:43pm

Re: GiantBomb

Postby LiQuid » Aug 22nd, 2010 @ 10:30pm

Konanda wrote:
LiQuid wrote:I just noticed you're only level 4. I am level 15. That makes me better than you. You really suck at Giant Bombing.


http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/konanda/

Level 19 here Liquid.

What in the EFFFF? Dude, you are sick at Giant Bombing.
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28313
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: GiantBomb

Postby Bobloblaw » Aug 23rd, 2010 @ 6:26am

You didn't follow me Slater... :P
http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/bobloblawl/
Bobloblaw
User avatar
 
Posts: 1986
Joined: Mar 2nd, 2010 @ 1:43pm
Location: Durham, NC

Re: GiantBomb

Postby Konanda » Aug 23rd, 2010 @ 9:57am

LiQuid wrote:
Konanda wrote:
LiQuid wrote:I just noticed you're only level 4. I am level 15. That makes me better than you. You really suck at Giant Bombing.


http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/konanda/

Level 19 here Liquid.

What in the EFFFF? Dude, you are sick at Giant Bombing.


Level 20 now. :P
Last edited by Konanda on Aug 23rd, 2010 @ 12:49pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda
User avatar
 
Posts: 8802
Joined: Mar 25th, 2009 @ 3:52pm
Location: Midwestern Ontario, Canada

Re: GiantBomb

Postby lemon-fresh » Aug 23rd, 2010 @ 10:47am

Ughhhhh i'm kind of impressed and saddened by how devoted you guys are to increasing your e-penis'... Wait another 15 years and maybe gamerscore will actually make you appear more attractive to the opposite sex.

Feel free to add me.
http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/lemon__fresh/
lemon-fresh
User avatar
 
Posts: 3799
Joined: Apr 13th, 2009 @ 2:52pm
Location: Canada

Re: GiantBomb

Postby LiQuid » Aug 23rd, 2010 @ 11:51am

Totally digging having all these new GB friends. Love you guys lots.
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28313
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: GiantBomb

Postby ACSlayter » Aug 23rd, 2010 @ 12:24pm

Bobloblaw wrote:You didn't follow me Slater... :P
http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/bobloblawl/

Gotcha preppy!
Time to die, preppy.
ACSlayter
User avatar
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Mar 26th, 2009 @ 12:43pm

Re: GiantBomb

Postby Konanda » Aug 23rd, 2010 @ 12:47pm

lemon-fresh wrote:Ughhhhh i'm kind of impressed and saddened by how devoted you guys are to increasing your e-penis'... Wait another 15 years and maybe gamerscore will actually make you appear more attractive to the opposite sex.

Feel free to add me.
http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/lemon__fresh/


Not really. I just like doing the quests especially the scavenger hunt ones they're pretty fun. (Also I really like increasing pointless stats in roleplaying games. Sure it doesn't anything mean anything but it's fun for me) I just said what I said before because of Liquid's I am better than you mentality when it comes to levels on Giantbomb. It's not anything I brag about as a way of impressing people.
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda
User avatar
 
Posts: 8802
Joined: Mar 25th, 2009 @ 3:52pm
Location: Midwestern Ontario, Canada

Re: GiantBomb

Postby lemon-fresh » Aug 23rd, 2010 @ 2:03pm

I have a lot of friends who are the same way. Could never understand the grinding mentality. Maybe it's cause I have a super short attention span.
lemon-fresh
User avatar
 
Posts: 3799
Joined: Apr 13th, 2009 @ 2:52pm
Location: Canada

Re: GiantBomb

Postby BEARinaMANSUIT » Aug 23rd, 2010 @ 3:21pm

http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/studious/

I just signed up maybe an hour ago. I like the quest system, it's neat. While my achievements will probably not go up anytime soon, I suspect my level will rise by quests.
BEARinaMANSUIT
User avatar
 
Posts: 2605
Joined: Mar 14th, 2010 @ 12:06am
Location: Lakeside, California

Re: GiantBomb

Postby Konanda » Aug 23rd, 2010 @ 4:00pm

BEARinaMANSUIT wrote:http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/studious/

I just signed up maybe an hour ago. I like the quest system, it's neat. While my achievements will probably not go up anytime soon, I suspect my level will rise by quests.


Only one quest set has to do with achievements particularly how many S ranks you have. (completed the entire achievement set for the game)
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda
User avatar
 
Posts: 8802
Joined: Mar 25th, 2009 @ 3:52pm
Location: Midwestern Ontario, Canada

Re: GiantBomb

Postby flufflogic » Aug 24th, 2010 @ 8:56am

Yeah, my S ranks haven't registered yet. The second they do, I complete that quest line.
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Re: GiantBomb

Postby Mr_eX » Aug 24th, 2010 @ 11:09am

I think I'm up to level 11
Mr_eX
User avatar
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 15654
Joined: Apr 8th, 2009 @ 3:01pm

Re: GiantBomb

Postby James-Kond » Aug 24th, 2010 @ 11:49am

Level 15 <3

Also their building up a payment system for HD video and some other stuff (I don't hope exclusive videos or else I would need to buy it) word of a free t-shirt if you buy a yearly sub. Sound good to me! :D
It all started with a bang.
James-Kond
User avatar
 
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mar 8th, 2009 @ 1:13pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: GiantBomb

Postby LiQuid » Aug 24th, 2010 @ 12:14pm

I don't feel like I should be rewarded for giving Giant Bomb money.
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28313
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: GiantBomb

Postby BEARinaMANSUIT » Aug 24th, 2010 @ 12:58pm

Konanda wrote:
BEARinaMANSUIT wrote:http://www.giantbomb.com/profile/studious/

I just signed up maybe an hour ago. I like the quest system, it's neat. While my achievements will probably not go up anytime soon, I suspect my level will rise by quests.


Only one quest set has to do with achievements particularly how many S ranks you have. (completed the entire achievement set for the game)


Yes! I have S ranked Via Domus. :(
BEARinaMANSUIT
User avatar
 
Posts: 2605
Joined: Mar 14th, 2010 @ 12:06am
Location: Lakeside, California

Re: GiantBomb

Postby flufflogic » Aug 24th, 2010 @ 1:34pm

13 S ranks, not all of which I'm proud of.

Is there a way to check what your "rare" achievements are?
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Next
Forum Statistics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

Options

Return to Other Geekery

cron