Wherein we discuss tabletop RPGs, board games, anime, books, music, technology, and stupid Internet fads.

Complain about shit that sucks

Postby LiQuid » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 4:44pm

For all the bitching everybody does around here, we don't really have a single unified place to do it. Or at least didn't. Here, I'll start.

It's 20 fucking 10. We're so far into the digital age my dick might as well be 1's and 0's. Why the fuck do we still have to wait for checks to clear at the bank?! Why can't they just type the fucking numbers in the fucking shit and verify that the funds exist over the internets?? I deposited my check at fucking noon. My bank doesn't close until 8 fucking pm... Most banks close by 5, sure, but should it really take more than 5 hours for a check to clear??? How exactly does that process even work? Do they have to mail the check to the bank it was written from? This is horseshit. I want fucking Xbox Live back!!!
LiQuid

Re: Complain about shit that sucks

Postby Mr_eX » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 4:59pm

Direct deposit man
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby kenzo » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 5:10pm

When I deposit checks and need money asap, I take it directly to a teller and tell him/her to give me cash. You might wait in line a little bit, but that's money right there, and if you deposit that cash into your checking account, it shows up there instantly. Sure, it's a bit of a pain, but it's at least a solution that doesn't leave you waiting forever for their antiquated automated system to work.
kenzo

Postby LiQuid » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 5:43pm

Direct deposit = no. I work for a real estate office with like 10 agents, they're not going to set up a direct deposit for my broke ass.

And cash = no. I don't want cash. I want the money to be in my account so I can pay Microsoft. I'm not going to drive to Seattle with a wad of bills to get my Xbox back on the internets. Think McFly!
LiQuid

Postby Mr_eX » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 6:28pm

LiQuid wrote:And cash = no. I don't want cash. I want the money to be in my account so I can pay Microsoft. I'm not going to drive to Seattle with a wad of bills to get my Xbox back on the internets. Think McFly!

Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby LiQuid » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 6:57pm

That won't work either. My Xbox subscription isn't expired, it's suspended. I do not need to just give them money to get back online, I owe them money that I was supposed to have paid back in July.
LiQuid

Postby kenzo » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 7:10pm

LiQuid wrote:And cash = no. I don't want cash. I want the money to be in my account so I can pay Microsoft. I'm not going to drive to Seattle with a wad of bills to get my Xbox back on the internets. Think McFly!
I don't think you got what I was saying. Cash the check for cash, then immediately deposit that cash into checking. There's no waiting for it to show up on your balances, or for shit to clear. It's immediately there for you to spend on a debit card or whatever.
kenzo

Postby LiQuid » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 7:23pm

Oh... I guess that would make sense. Why would anybody not do that then?

At any rate, stop trying to solve my problems fuckers. Vent your own.

I'll go again. It's Friday night. I'm sober. I have no booze. All because I didn't think of Kenzo's genius loophole to get my muddafuckin monies.
LiQuid

Postby kenzo » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 9:03pm

I'm gonna complain that my internet just crapped out on me and I got booted off our awesome TF2 server. Also, you aren't playing TF2 with us LiQuid, which sucks very very much.
kenzo

Postby kevinep3 » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 9:57pm

I'll complain that there isn't time to do anything, theres school, work, hanging out with friends, trying to get a girlfriend, playing video games and just doing the things i want to do. The only way this will ever work out for me is if i win the mega powerball for like 100mil but who knows how long that would last, not to mention taking care of all my medical shit. dammit i hate that theres not time to do shit, pisses me off so much.
psn:kevinep331, xbl:kevinep3, steam:kevinep3
kevinep3

Postby BEARinaMANSUIT » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 10:21pm

My I.D. Expired and dicks won't take it, although it is clearly me in the picture sans mohawk, it says when I was born, it says it barely expired. Yet, nope we can't accept it. Then the DMV wants to charge me $20 to get a new one. It cost $7 last time I had to get one. whatthefuxupwitdat? I need it before the 18th too, that's never going to happen.
BEARinaMANSUIT

Postby LiQuid » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 10:43pm

I drank on my expired license for like 6 months then one trip to Summerfest some uppity bitch wouldn't accept it so I was like F.U.B.! And got a beer from the dude on the other side of the stall. Then I renewed my license like a day later. :x
LiQuid

Postby BEARinaMANSUIT » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 11:03pm

I got shot down the first time I tried. I really don't want to spend $20 on a new one. I'm getting money the 17th, I think that's cutting it too close.
BEARinaMANSUIT

Postby kenzo » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 11:13pm

BEARinaMANSUIT wrote:My I.D. Expired and dicks won't take it, although it is clearly me in the picture sans mohawk, it says when I was born, it says it barely expired. Yet, nope we can't accept it. Then the DMV wants to charge me $20 to get a new one. It cost $7 last time I had to get one. whatthefuxupwitdat? I need it before the 18th too, that's never going to happen.
It costs more because California is broke. They won't take your expired licence because you're barely of drinking age and they don't want to take chances.
kenzo

Postby BEARinaMANSUIT » Sep 10th, 2010 @ 11:15pm

I don't need rationality kenzo, I need anger and solutions!
BEARinaMANSUIT

Postby LiQuid » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 12:00am

Oh yeah, I'm almost 30, that probably helped. That said I look like a kid, so then maybe it didn't? Oh yeah, it's Wisconsin. I'm pretty sure they'll serve you if you can stand upright here. Er wait, no I've been served when I was clearly unable to stand upright too... It must be some magical combination of factors I guess. Who can say?
LiQuid

Postby BEARinaMANSUIT » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 12:04am

It doesn't help that I look 15 and my I.D. Picture looks like I'm 12. I think clearly a drinking age is stupid and America should do away with it. Before we legalize pot in California, we should get rid of the drinking age.

Then I'd have to deal with more idiots drinking than I already have too, never mind it was a dumb idea.
BEARinaMANSUIT

Postby kenzo » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 12:04am

Do you have a passport? California made it a law in like February that you can use a passport as a way to identify your age for shit like buying alcohol.
kenzo

Postby BEARinaMANSUIT » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 12:09am

I was going to get one, but then found out it was more expensive.
BEARinaMANSUIT

Postby flufflogic » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 12:15am

Just when it was looking like my finances were improving, the frigging taxman fucks up and now it looks like I'll be skint again.
flufflogic

Postby KindGalaxy » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 1:10am

I got nothing to complain about. I fucking love my life. Work 4 days, drink 3 days, eat seafood every meal, fuck my wife, we have no kids so freedom is always there; right alongside the money, life is awesome 8-)
I go to a shop and buy what I want, when I want it, regardless of 'is it on sale?', have no debt, no credit card debt, no car repayments, it is fucking great being me. :lol:

Guess if I had something to complain about... it's all the dudes who have to complain all the time.

Edit: And just to make my day even better, this post caused the 2nd page to pop so FUCK YEAH!
Never start a beef with a butcher
KindGalaxy

Postby BEARinaMANSUIT » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 3:16am

Screw you man, screw you. Let's all complain about how awesome your life is compared to ours. Just kidding, good for you, I hope things only get better.
BEARinaMANSUIT

Postby LiQuid » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 9:01am

This fucking rules. Now MS won't accept my debit card for some reason and they won't let me pay them via the PayPal account that I already have set up and have given them a lot of money with in the past. I'm at a fucking loss right now. I have no fucking clue how to get my Xbox Live account back.
LiQuid

Postby LiQuid » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 10:20am

Ahahahahahahahaha! So after sitting on the phone with Xbox support for over an hour and coming to the conclusion that I just need to update some info, wait 24 hours and then try again, I come to grips with the fact that I'm just not going to be back on XBL this weekend. I turn my Xbox on to play some GTA4 (I've been replaying it while I've been offline) and my Xbox is doing the "Open Tray" disc read error shit again!!!! So now I just can't play any disc based games at all!!! THIS FUCKING RULES! I'M GOING TO MURDER MY CATS!!! IT IS GOING TO BE A MOTHERFUCKING BLOOD BATH! AFTER MY CATS ARE DEAD I AM GOING TO JUMP OFF AN OVERPASS AND INTO THE PATH OF AN ONCOMING SIXTEEN WHEELER!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

8-) :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: 8-) :o :evil: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: 8-) :o
LiQuid

Postby jinpei05 » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 10:48am

I love that LiQuid starts a thread exclusively to bitch and rage.

Jesus H. Christ. And people think I'M a troll... :roll:
Last edited by jinpei05 on Sep 11th, 2010 @ 11:18am, edited 1 time in total.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby Konanda » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 11:03am

LiQuid wrote:Ahahahahahahahaha! So after sitting on the phone with Xbox support for over an hour and coming to the conclusion that I just need to update some info, wait 24 hours and then try again, I come to grips with the fact that I'm just not going to be back on XBL this weekend. I turn my Xbox on to play some GTA4 (I've been replaying it while I've been offline) and my Xbox is doing the "Open Tray" disc read error shit again!!!! So now I just can't play any disc based games at all!!! THIS FUCKING RULES! I'M GOING TO MURDER MY CATS!!! IT IS GOING TO BE A MOTHERFUCKING BLOOD BATH! AFTER MY CATS ARE DEAD I AM GOING TO JUMP OFF AN OVERPASS AND INTO THE PATH OF AN ONCOMING SIXTEEN WHEELER!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

8-) :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: 8-) :o :evil: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: 8-) :o

You still here Liquid?
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda

Postby LiQuid » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 11:25am

No. :(
LiQuid

Postby Master Higgins » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 11:26am

jinpei05 wrote:I love that LiQuid starts a thread exclusively to bitch and rage.

Jesus H. Christ. And people think I'M a troll... :roll:

Bitching and raging on the internet is our god-given right!
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby jinpei05 » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 11:28am

Must've not been paying attention in my civics class when the teacher was talking about the Bill or Rights... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby kenzo » Sep 11th, 2010 @ 12:55pm

jinpei05 wrote:Must've not been paying attention in my civics class when the teacher was talking about the Bill or Rights... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude, he makes a place for him to get all that shit out of his system in a secluded part of the forums you can ignore, and you complain about it? I mean, this is the thread to complain about stuff, sure. But I don't see how this is a bad thing. So I'mma complain about Jinpei always complaining. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
kenzo

Next
Forum Statistics