Wherein we discuss tabletop RPGs, board games, anime, books, music, technology, and stupid Internet fads.

Re: Todd Phillip's Directs "Conda Gotta Get Laid"

Postby KindGalaxy » Oct 24th, 2010 @ 6:06am

Well I can't die cos I got a wife in the story, that'd be way too dark for a comedy... so it'd be either Kenzo or Lemonfresh. I'm guessing in a theme-park related accident, maybe we went to EuroDisney World to get a BJ on the rollercoaster. Maybe Kenzo had a squirter on the loop-the-loop and slid off in mid twist to his death.

I do like this concept of a ghost, it has a Bill & Ted kind of feel about it. And the drugging of Conda totally fits his character, beautiful!
Never start a beef with a butcher
KindGalaxy

Postby KindGalaxy » Oct 24th, 2010 @ 6:15am

Ken Jeong would be the perfect ghost come to think of it.
"Hey man, what the fuck do you think you're doin!? I didn't die so you could pussy-out and go home! Go get your dick wet and fuck some bitches while you still can! Because up in heaven here, it just isn't the same..."

Now imagine Ken doing the accent from Hangover saying that line, the higher-pitched Asian voice, it'd be perfect! So yes, in the sequel, Kenzo dies in a squirter-related incident.
KindGalaxy

Postby indieinsd » Oct 25th, 2010 @ 3:54am

For some reason I read this was a Todd Solondz Film.

In that version Konada would be played 5 different actors in the same role (Peter Dinklage, Gabrielle Sidibe, Amy Poehler, Julianne Moore, and Ken Watanbe) he would be pedophile on the same quest but it would about raping and murdering little boys (all played by a CGI Phillip Seymour Hoffman), but gets tricked by a Professor (Michael Kenneth Williams) with CP to have sex with animals (all voiced by Jon Lovitz). He grows tired of the animals and finally decides to pop his 'adult female cherry' with a grown up Dawn Weiner (Alison Janney) who has been stalking him their entire time.
indieinsd

Postby KindGalaxy » Oct 25th, 2010 @ 7:00am

no words. That was fucking epic Indie. Todd Solondz, christ, that is pretty dark man. Storytelling was borderline creepy. But I can see it. Conda/Konada/Wilson is totally a pedophile type. The Lovitz scenes would be worth the price of admission alone. We could film this with a $250k budget easy!
KindGalaxy

Postby KindGalaxy » Oct 30th, 2010 @ 10:01pm

October 23rd, the first post here I wrote this;

Zach Galifianakis plays Lemonfresh as the quiet, smooth talker who is the biggest stoner ever but always has something profound to say, he is like Confucius on dope.

Here is a video of Bill Maher the other night, Zach Galifianakis smoking a joint live on Bill Maher. Can I pick it or what!

KindGalaxy

Postby LiQuid » Oct 31st, 2010 @ 5:10am

Too bad it wasn't actually marijuana.
LiQuid

Postby KindGalaxy » Oct 31st, 2010 @ 5:28am

LiQuid wrote:Too bad it wasn't actually marijuana.

ya it was
KindGalaxy

Postby KindGalaxy » May 10th, 2016 @ 5:26am

KindGalaxy

Previous
Forum Statistics