Wherein we discuss tabletop RPGs, board games, anime, books, music, technology, and stupid Internet fads.

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby kenzo » Aug 5th, 2011 @ 9:57am

LiQuid wrote:Kenzo, what will it take to get you to admit that Japan is the asshole of the civilized world? If this doesn't do it, I'm pretty sure you're just lying to yourself.

Dude, that is hilarious! I don't know what your problem is where you take this shit way too seriously. And I'm pretty sure America is the asshole of the civilized world. Unless you've all of a sudden forgotten all the freaky shit we're constantly surrounded with here. Japan at the worst is the hairy back of the world.

And darfox is totally right - stupid shit comes from everywhere. You're just obsessed with Japan and its stupid shit so you go out of your way to be inundated with it. In the meanwhile, everywhere else is just as retarded - just with a lower visibility that doesn't always show up on your radar:
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby Konanda » Aug 5th, 2011 @ 4:41pm

LiQuid wrote:In case anybody needed a refresher on how bad Japan sucks.



That's a really bad song, a really really terrible song. However according to their profile they are from The States and I would say that is more an example of why people on the Internet can suck.

I'm just going to take a guess but I don't think everyone in Japan acts/thinks like that.
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda
User avatar
 
Posts: 8802
Joined: Mar 25th, 2009 @ 3:52pm
Location: Midwestern Ontario, Canada

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby LiQuid » Aug 5th, 2011 @ 6:11pm

While I admit that white people that want to be Japanese are head and shoulders above the Japanese in absolutely terribleness, I don't absolve Japan of all responsibility. They create and glamorize the bullshit that weeaboos aspire to and it's disgusting.
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby LiQuid » Aug 6th, 2011 @ 10:55pm

Fuck you, kenzo. Fuck you in your Japan loving ass.

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2011/08/06 ... oadBlog%29
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby kenzo » Aug 6th, 2011 @ 11:17pm

LiQuid wrote:While I admit that white people that want to be Japanese are head and shoulders above the Japanese in absolutely terribleness, I don't absolve Japan of all responsibility. They create and glamorize the bullshit that weeaboos aspire to and it's disgusting.
So, I can now hold you personally responsible for the shitty things that come from America? So it's your fault that there's Nascar, FOX News, racism, vegans, furries, email spam, childhood obesity, and Sarah Palin? That's fair, right? :lol:

LiQuid wrote:Fuck you, kenzo. Fuck you in your Japan loving ass.

http://www.idownloadblog.com/2011/08/06 ... oadBlog%29
I don't even love Japan, but it's fun to laugh at your strawman arguments. Tell me, how is that any worse than all the shit from one of these places:
Image
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby LiQuid » Aug 6th, 2011 @ 11:30pm

Keep trying to defend them. Any single thing I posted in this thread from Japan is worse than all of that American garbage you just listed.
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby kenzo » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 1:20am

LiQuid wrote:Keep trying to defend them. Any single thing I posted in this thread from Japan is worse than all of that American garbage you just listed.
A joke iPhone case is worse than racism? Otaku culture is worse than the insane rates of childhood obesity? Whatever you have to tell yourself to get to sleep at night. :lol:
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby Raansu » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 6:00am

Japan>LiQuid.

I think LiQuid is just mad that he wasn't born Japanese.
360: Xx Raansu xX
PSN: Raansu
Steam: Raansu
Origin: Raansu86
3DS: 5198-2410-1827
Raansu
User avatar
 
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sep 7th, 2010 @ 10:19pm
Location: Tampa, Florida

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby Konanda » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 9:03am

LiQuid wrote:While I admit that white people that want to be Japanese are head and shoulders above the Japanese in absolutely terribleness, I don't absolve Japan of all responsibility. They create and glamorize the bullshit that weeaboos aspire to and it's disgusting.


I'm going to take a guess and say that a smaller subsection of the Japanese people glamorize what you are talking about, I very much doubt the entire people collectively do. Just like I'm sure not everyone in The States glamorizes all that dumb celebrity bullshit drama that I keep trying to avoid reading about in the news.
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda
User avatar
 
Posts: 8802
Joined: Mar 25th, 2009 @ 3:52pm
Location: Midwestern Ontario, Canada

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby LiQuid » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 9:37am

kenzo wrote:
LiQuid wrote:Keep trying to defend them. Any single thing I posted in this thread from Japan is worse than all of that American garbage you just listed.
A joke iPhone case is worse than racism? Otaku culture is worse than the insane rates of childhood obesity? Whatever you have to tell yourself to get to sleep at night. :lol:

Yes they are because racism and childhood obesity aren't issues that are solely or even most egregiously American. They are global problems. Whereas Japan has the sole claim to Weird Japanese Bullshit. Weird Japanese Bullshit. (edit: I'm not sure why I put that second WJB there, but I guess it can stay)

Raansu: If I were born Japanese I might at least have some inbred immunity to their bullshit. But that's about the only benefit I can see.

Konanda: Go away.
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby jinpei05 » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 10:53am

Hey, kenzo, racism is not exclusively American, nor did it originate from America.

Also, this thread is awful.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Mar 7th, 2009 @ 11:55pm

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby LiQuid » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 11:34am

I love this thread. This is one of my favorites.

You know for all the bellyaching you punks are on about, I don't hear anybody providing any evidence to the contrary. Instead of trying to convince me that other countries suck more than Japan, why not provide some material that doesn't paint Japan like a nation of crazy people?
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby jinpei05 » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 11:39am

LiQuid wrote:I love this thread. This is one of my favorites.

Of course you do. Of course it is. :roll:
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Mar 7th, 2009 @ 11:55pm

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby LiQuid » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 11:58am

There are literally thousands of threads at this forum. So many choices, why do you keep hanging out in ones you don't like?
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby jinpei05 » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:03pm

LiQuid wrote:There are literally thousands of threads at this forum. So many choices, why do you keep hanging out in ones you don't like?

Much like a train wreck, I can't look away. I keep checking to see if you can outdo yourself, and you rarely disappoint.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Mar 7th, 2009 @ 11:55pm

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby LiQuid » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:04pm

So you're saying the thread is awful, but entertaining?
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby jinpei05 » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:06pm

In a fashion. Your intolerance is not funny, but the reactions you get sometimes are.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Mar 7th, 2009 @ 11:55pm

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby LiQuid » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:10pm

Had you just straight up said yes, I had an Immortel poster ready in the clipboard for pasting, but since you replied as such, I'll just say that you've finally grasped the reason for my "intolerance" in the first place. :D
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby jinpei05 » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:14pm

To start shit and get a rise out of people. Awesome.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Mar 7th, 2009 @ 11:55pm

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby LiQuid » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:20pm

No, to make you laugh. You just said the reactions are funny. That's the endgame.
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby jinpei05 » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:22pm

Yes, to get a rise out of people and make respondents who haven't figured out your schtick yet lost their minds.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Mar 7th, 2009 @ 11:55pm

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby LiQuid » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:30pm

I'm pretty sure kenzo, Raansu and Konanda all have a pretty firm handle on my schtick at this point. :lol:
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby jinpei05 » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:35pm

And yet you still manage to get a rise out of them from time to time, and this thread is no exception.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Mar 7th, 2009 @ 11:55pm

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby Konanda » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:39pm

LiQuid wrote:I love this thread. This is one of my favorites.

You know for all the bellyaching you punks are on about, I don't hear anybody providing any evidence to the contrary. Instead of trying to convince me that other countries suck more than Japan, why not provide some material that doesn't paint Japan like a nation of crazy people?


I wasn't bellyaching I was merely stating that it's erroneous to attribute responsibilty of some strange things/behavious of a couple sub-cultures to an entire demographic of people. Just because some subset of the culture endorses these things does not imply nor prove that every being of that culture does.

Also here is an example of a perfectly rational and useful technological/scientific development from a research group in Japan.

Another example, and another.
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda
User avatar
 
Posts: 8802
Joined: Mar 25th, 2009 @ 3:52pm
Location: Midwestern Ontario, Canada

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby Konanda » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:41pm

LiQuid wrote:I'm pretty sure kenzo, Raansu and Konanda all have a pretty firm handle on my schtick at this point. :lol:


Yep.

jinpei05 wrote:And yet you still manage to get a rise out of them from time to time, and this thread is no exception.


Sometimes I enjoy responding to Liquid's more baiting posts just to see how he will retort, sometimes I'm just bored and sometimes I just want to give the big guy something to read. I have nothing against Liquid, in fact I recently even gave him a gift, no bad blood here.
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda
User avatar
 
Posts: 8802
Joined: Mar 25th, 2009 @ 3:52pm
Location: Midwestern Ontario, Canada

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby jinpei05 » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:47pm

Konanda wrote:
jinpei05 wrote:And yet you still manage to get a rise out of them from time to time, and this thread is no exception.


Sometimes I enjoy responding to Liquid's more baiting posts just to see how he will retort, sometimes I'm just bored and sometimes I just want to give the big guy something to read. I have nothing against Liquid, in fact I recently even gave him a gift, no bad blood here.


Yes, this is what it means to get a rise out of someone.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Mar 7th, 2009 @ 11:55pm

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby Konanda » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:48pm

jinpei05 wrote:
Konanda wrote:
jinpei05 wrote:And yet you still manage to get a rise out of them from time to time, and this thread is no exception.


Sometimes I enjoy responding to Liquid's more baiting posts just to see how he will retort, sometimes I'm just bored and sometimes I just want to give the big guy something to read. I have nothing against Liquid, in fact I recently even gave him a gift, no bad blood here.


Yes, this is what it means to get a rise out of someone.


Awesome.
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda
User avatar
 
Posts: 8802
Joined: Mar 25th, 2009 @ 3:52pm
Location: Midwestern Ontario, Canada

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby LiQuid » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:50pm

Konanda wrote:Also here is an example of a perfectly rational and useful technological/scientific development from a research group in Japan.

This will be used to pioneer a new age of dating sims.

This will become a sex robot.

This will be used to grow human penises to be used in crazy alien/tentacle porn.
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby LiQuid » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 12:55pm

jinpei05 wrote:Yes, this is what it means to get a rise out of someone.

Who cares if it's "getting a rise out of someone?" I know when I say stuff like "fuck kenzo in his Japan loving ass" that he's not going to come in here and go off on a Jinesque rampage about how big of an asshole I am. I know he's going to come in here and get into a ridiculous debate about how America is fat and racist. These are the constants in life and I wouldn't have them any other way. I dunno how you can say I'm one upping myself constantly when by now we're all just going through the same motions. I'm going to talk bullshit and not give a fuck, kenzo's going to have opinions that no rational person would find viable, you're going to piss and moan a lot, and Konanda is going to type until someone pays attention to him, god damn it.
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The official "Japan Sucks" thread!

Postby Konanda » Aug 7th, 2011 @ 1:13pm

LiQuid wrote:
jinpei05 wrote:Yes, this is what it means to get a rise out of someone.

Who cares if it's "getting a rise out of someone?" I know when I say stuff like "fuck kenzo in his Japan loving ass" that he's not going to come in here and go off on a Jinesque rampage about how big of an asshole I am. I know he's going to come in here and get into a ridiculous debate about how America is fat and racist. These are the constants in life and I wouldn't have them any other way. I dunno how you can say I'm one upping myself constantly when by now we're all just going through the same motions. I'm going to talk bullshit and not give a fuck, kenzo's going to have opinions that no rational person would find viable, you're going to piss and moan a lot, and Konanda is going to type until someone pays attention to him, god damn it.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Liquid you are a gem and I love it.
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda
User avatar
 
Posts: 8802
Joined: Mar 25th, 2009 @ 3:52pm
Location: Midwestern Ontario, Canada

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Options

Return to Other Geekery

cron