Wherein we discuss tabletop RPGs, board games, anime, books, music, technology, and stupid Internet fads.

Woman Shoots Breast Milk at Cops

Postby dabeast0976 » Jun 27th, 2011 @ 7:33am

Some shit you just can't make up.

As deputies went to restrain her, he said, Robinette "proceeded to remove her right breast from her dress and began spraying deputies and the vehicle with her breast milk."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... z1QUF0tPtD
Who are you? What are you? Who moved the rock?
dabeast0976

Re: Woman Shoots Breast Milk at Cops

Postby tnitnetny » Jun 27th, 2011 @ 7:57am

Additional deputies arrived and eventually pried her from the car before placing her under arrest.

I swear I read that as "udder" arrest.
tnitnetny
Geekbox VIP

Postby jinpei05 » Jun 27th, 2011 @ 10:14am

Further proof that humanity is on the fast track to hell.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby IRL_Troll » Jun 27th, 2011 @ 11:07am

Really? Does this woman's breast milk contain the rage virus and this cop is patient zero?
Wildcard. Bitches
To stalk me: http://twitter.com/ElChristophe
To play with and stalk me via Steam: (ID) Jack Of All AIDS
IRL_Troll

Postby kenzo » Jun 27th, 2011 @ 12:00pm

One (probably inebriated) woman shots her boob-milk at a cop - society is doooooommed! :lol:
kenzo

Postby Raine » Jun 27th, 2011 @ 10:58pm

Yeah, I'd say madison avenue techniques controlling the political discussion in the US is a worse sign that getting squirted with titty milk, which, come to think of it, ain't bad at all. Some people pay good money to get squirted with titty milk and these cops got it for free. Good deal.
Raine

Postby Konanda » Jun 28th, 2011 @ 4:12am

jinpei05 wrote:Further proof that humanity is on the fast track to hell.

Really jinpei, really?
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda

Postby dabeast0976 » Jun 28th, 2011 @ 11:51am

Raine wrote:Yeah, I'd say madison avenue techniques controlling the political discussion in the US is a worse sign.

Fox News is on 6th Avenue.
dabeast0976

Postby dabeast0976 » Jun 28th, 2011 @ 11:52am

And come on fellas. A woman shoots a cop with breast milk and Toni has the best titty joke? I am ashamed. :(
dabeast0976

Postby jinpei05 » Jun 28th, 2011 @ 11:55am

Konanda wrote:

Really jinpei, really?

Yes, Konanda, really. Between this and a woman who beat her boyfriend with her baby, humanity is not long for this world. :roll:
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby tnitnetny » Jun 28th, 2011 @ 1:03pm

dabeast0976 wrote:And come on fellas. A woman shoots a cop with breast milk and Toni has the best titty joke? I am ashamed. :(

I am also surprised, come on guys! It's funny!
tnitnetny
Geekbox VIP

Postby Coctopus » Jun 28th, 2011 @ 2:44pm

Reminds me of this:

Coctopus

Postby IRL_Troll » Jun 28th, 2011 @ 4:46pm

jinpei05 wrote:
Konanda wrote:

Really jinpei, really?

Yes, Konanda, really. Between this and a woman who beat her boyfriend with her baby, humanity is not long for this world. :roll:

If by not long, you mean we're around for a long ass time. By virtually every standard, we're living in the best times possible. You can even look at our homeless and the 3rd world (save for the obvious exceptions) it is better to live now than at any other point and history, the trend will continue to go in that direction
I swear to god jin you're like every Jehova's witness that pays my house a visit right now
Wildcard. Bitches
IRL_Troll

Postby Coctopus » Jun 28th, 2011 @ 7:48pm

IRL_Troll wrote:
jinpei05 wrote:
Konanda wrote:

Really jinpei, really?

If by not long, you mean we're around for a long ass time. By virtually every standard, we're living in the best times possible. You can even look at our homeless and the 3rd world (save for the obvious exceptions) it is better to live now than at any other point and history, the trend will continue to go in that direction
I swear to god jin you're like every Jehova's witness that pays my house a visit right now

Jehovah's Witnesses are so much fun to play with. They used to come down my street when I was a kid. I saw them a few houses down from mine, so I grabbed some spatulas from my kitchen, climbed out onto my roof and started screaming at them. They skipped my house and never came back. Oh well.
Coctopus

Postby kenzo » Jun 28th, 2011 @ 9:30pm

I have never been solicited by one of them, but I have a friend and some family thst are Jehova's witnesses and they're all nice people.
kenzo

Postby IRL_Troll » Jun 29th, 2011 @ 2:14am

I found the ones that I've dealt with to be pleasant, but they have the silly notion that society is going to hell in a handbasket and we must prepare for the end times, almost to a fetishistic point. I think what made them pleasant towards me is I invited them into my house. I offered them coffee (for the lulz), after promptly declining that, I offered them milk instead (which they'll never fully appreciate how diplomatic I was being there, I don't even let my friends have my milk while they're visiting...full circle to the story I guess). I couldn't quite convince them on society not going to hell, or why becoming a more accepting society was good, but one group I did shed the light as to why a secular government is superior to a theocratic one
Wildcard. Bitches
IRL_Troll

Postby dabeast0976 » Jun 29th, 2011 @ 7:40am

When i was a kid they kept coming to my Grandparent's house on Saturday's. We kept saying no and not to come back, but they always did. When they wouldn't take no for an answer my Grandfather started messing with them.

"I worship Satan" Slams the door.
"I'm an atheist, convince me" Let's them talk for 15 minutes, then slams the door.
"My mom said never talk to strangers" Slams the door

We also had an English Bulldog. We had Beware of Dog signs all over. They didn't listen. The dog broke out of the house an chased them down the steps. Nothing like seeing a 200lb, 5foot tall woman jumping over a fence.
dabeast0976

Postby jinpei05 » Jun 29th, 2011 @ 10:29am

IRL_Troll wrote:
jinpei05 wrote:
Konanda wrote:

Really jinpei, really?

Does anyone on this fucking forum know what :roll: means? :roll:
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby IRL_Troll » Jun 29th, 2011 @ 11:10am

See, you didn't do that the 1st time you cried the end of humanity, so I have to assume you're covering your ass now. Or you could be Poeing it up. If so, then you have to understand why we jumped on you regardless
Wildcard. Bitches
IRL_Troll

Postby Konanda » Jun 29th, 2011 @ 3:46pm

A Jehovah's Witness came to my parents' place when I was 12 once. I was the only one there, he was an old guy and just asked if I would read this magazine he had. I said sure, thanked him for the magazine and said goodbye as he left.

I actually didn't know what the magazine was about but my dad came back a half hour later, saw that the magazine was called The Watchtower and while laughing told me I had just had a visit from the Jehovah's Witnesses.

I've actually had more fun having religious debates with Catholics looking to recruit random people hanging out at the student centre on their break. It was always civil, I just enjoy debating, I even got two free books out of it once. Still have yet to read them, although if I ever do decide to read them hopefully they will be entertaining and not just propaganda.
Konanda

Postby kenzo » Jun 29th, 2011 @ 3:54pm

Konanda wrote:I've actually had more fun having religious debates with Catholics looking to recruit random people hanging out at the student centre on their break. It was always civil, I just enjoy debating, I even got two free books out of it once. Still have yet to read them, although if I ever do decide to read them hopefully they will be entertaining and not just propaganda.

I always get kind of annoying/perplexed when people try to hand you mini-bibles that only have certain segments or choice chapters. I'm always like, "What gives? Why aren't you giving me the whole Bible?" Sometimes, people are honest and say it's a matter of cost, but I still have to ask further - "so, how do you choose which parts of the Bible to put in over others?" Invariably, the answer is always "this is the important stuff." But hold up, I thought the Bible was the word of God - shouldn't it all be important?
kenzo

Postby LiQuid » Jun 29th, 2011 @ 3:56pm

You know, I've never been visited by a Jehova's Witness, but I was asked by an old, bald, drooling man in a hospital waiting room if I was best friends with Jesus once, and I imagine that was far more awkward.
LiQuid

Postby Konanda » Jun 29th, 2011 @ 4:04pm

kenzo wrote:
Konanda wrote:I've actually had more fun having religious debates with Catholics looking to recruit random people hanging out at the student centre on their break. It was always civil, I just enjoy debating, I even got two free books out of it once. Still have yet to read them, although if I ever do decide to read them hopefully they will be entertaining and not just propaganda.

I always get kind of annoying/perplexed when people try to hand you mini-bibles that only have certain segments or choice chapters. I'm always like, "What gives? Why aren't you giving me the whole Bible?" Sometimes, people are honest and say it's a matter of cost, but I still have to ask further - "so, how do you choose which parts of the Bible to put in over others?" Invariably, the answer is always "this is the important stuff." But hold up, I thought the Bible was the word of God - shouldn't it all be important?

Actually they aren't mini-bibles. They are called The Case for a Creator and The Case for Christ. Here are amazon listings for both.

From my understanding it's a collection of interviews between a journalist and religious scholars.
Konanda

Postby IRL_Troll » Jun 29th, 2011 @ 4:07pm

I had a similar experience oddly enough. My senior year of hs in theater I was in a reader's theater piece put together on death, which puts plenty of things into perspective for me as a budding atheist. One of our performances of this (which was critically received by everyone locally who reviews high school shows....except for the judges who would've sent us to state competition) was for a group from a retirement home. Afterwords we talked to a bunch of these old folks on their way out. An old man started talking to me about it, and he eventually asked "Did this do anything to reaffirm your faith or look at it differently?" Slightly awkward. I did answer truthfully, I basically told him it made me way more curious to see what does await me if anything post the eternal dirt nap. He was oddly okay with this answer, given how he asked me it initially
Wildcard. Bitches
IRL_Troll

Postby kenzo » Jun 29th, 2011 @ 4:20pm

Konanda wrote:Actually they aren't mini-bibles. They are called The Case for a Creator and The Case for Christ. Here are amazon listings for both.

From my understanding it's a collection of interviews between a journalist and religious scholars.
You don't know what I'm talking about Ko. There are straight up mini-Bibles. Some of them are just the New Testament, some of them are the just the Gospels, some of them are the New Testament and the Torah, Some of them are just the letters, some of them are the Gospels and Pslams, etc, etc.
kenzo

Postby LiQuid » Jun 29th, 2011 @ 4:27pm

Between Ko and kenzo we've got a human Wikipedia and the CEO of every corporation on the planet. We sure are a diverse bunch!
LiQuid

Postby Konanda » Jun 29th, 2011 @ 4:32pm

kenzo wrote:
Konanda wrote:Actually they aren't mini-bibles. They are called The Case for a Creator and The Case for Christ. Here are amazon listings for both.

You don't know what I'm talking about Ko. There are straight up mini-Bibles. Some of them are just the New Testament, some of them are the just the Gospels, some of them are the New Testament and the Torah, Some of them are just the letters, some of them are the Gospels and Pslams, etc, etc.

I know there are mini-bibles I was just saying I did not recieve one. Sorry for the confusion but when you quoted me I thought you mistakenly assumed that is what I recieved.
Konanda

Postby Konanda » Jun 29th, 2011 @ 5:10pm

LiQuid wrote:Between Ko and kenzo we've got a human Wikipedia and the CEO of every corporation on the planet. We sure are a diverse bunch!

Indeed and you provide every critic that has ever existed. I love it.
Konanda

Postby Retro Clone » Jun 30th, 2011 @ 3:56am

hot
Always take a banana to a party.

"@[=g3,8d]\&fbb=-q]/hk%fg"
Retro Clone

Postby Bobloblaw » Jun 30th, 2011 @ 7:32am

LiQuid wrote:You know, I've never been visited by a Jehova's Witness, but I was asked by an old, bald, drooling man in a hospital waiting room if I was best friends with Jesus once, and I imagine that was far more awkward.

The Jehova's Witnesses passed up my house when they were canvasing my neighborhood.
Bobloblaw

Next
Forum Statistics