Wherein we discuss digital pixels and polygons, directed by handheld input devices.

Re: What'cha been playin'?

Postby DarthEnder » Jul 8th, 2016 @ 9:30pm

I don't understand why the decision to call it Adventure of Mana.

They already remade Final Fantasy Adventure once as Sword of Mana on the GBA. Why wouldn't they just call this one Sword of Mana also?
DarthEnder

Postby dakazu » Jul 9th, 2016 @ 8:46pm

Inside is 2016 GOTY
dakazu

Postby LiQuid » Jul 9th, 2016 @ 10:51pm

rofl
LiQuid

Postby Mr_eX » Jul 10th, 2016 @ 10:07am

dakazu wrote:Inside is 2016 GOTY

You spelled Doom wrong.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby LiQuid » Jul 10th, 2016 @ 10:53am

Both of you dumbos spelled Monster Hunter Generations wrong.
LiQuid

Postby Mr_eX » Jul 10th, 2016 @ 8:24pm

LiQuid wrote:Both of you dumbos spelled Monster Hunter Generations wrong.

Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby LiQuid » Jul 10th, 2016 @ 9:38pm

You're right, Monster Hunter Generations is easily going to be game of the entire generation.
LiQuid

Postby Mr_eX » Jul 11th, 2016 @ 6:25am

Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby DarthEnder » Jul 12th, 2016 @ 11:41pm

So...I finished Bravely Second and goddamnit...
Spoiler: show
They do the SAME fucking thing as Bravely Default, where you have to play through the game multiple times to get the real ending.

Fortunately, you only have to play through it twice this time, instead of 5 times like in the original game.

Unfortunately, like I said in my last post, this game is 80% made of up of content from the first game. So between the two games, it's like playing through the same game 7 fucking times.

Seriously, eat shit Squareenix.

That said...
Spoiler: show
The ending did a lot of fourth wall breaking stuff that I probably would have thought was mind blowing if I hadn't just played Undertale last year.
DarthEnder

Postby DarthEnder » Aug 11th, 2016 @ 9:47am

I just played through AM2R, the Metroid 2 fan remake that just came out and Nintendo immediately shut down.

It's pretty good. Basically just more Super Metroid.
DarthEnder

Postby Mr_eX » Aug 14th, 2016 @ 8:26am

Been playing so much Rust
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby LiQuid » Aug 17th, 2016 @ 9:16pm

Stellaris has issues, but it's dope and I got super addicted to it. I'm allied with the strongest dude in the galaxy right now and he looooves me even tho I never help him with shit lol. He's off declaring war with fucking everybody in their asses and I'm like you have fun dude and just sit around building my base up.

This one time I was about to claim a planet for myself and one of my AI neighbors had a colony ship take it over at the exact same time and beat me by half a second. So I reloaded but no matter what I did I couldn't beat him there. So my solution to this was to declare war on him (causing his colony ship to flee my airspace), even tho the guy was kinda my friend. It was a kenzo maneuver and I felt kinda bad about it, especially since the way I resolve the war was all my fleets stayed in my own airspace while my ally sent down his buttfucker fleet of dicklaying and nearly wiped the poor dude off the map. Instead of just wiping their territory out completely tho, the only demand I made to resolve the war was control of his home system, which I got promptly following the deep dicking my ally laid on him. I ended up ransacking all his improvements in it AND dismantling his starport leaving him defenseless and poor BUT since I was kind enough to trade his own capital planet back to him he immediately loves me again! I ended up getting to lay claim to the system I wanted, didn't have to lay a finger to win my own war, and made no enemies in the process.

One time I was starting to get worried that my ally was getting a little too strong for his own good and I'm assuming I might have to betray him at some point in time to get all his juicy real estate. So he declared war on one of the stagnant ascendancies in our galaxy (they are max'ed out Civs that don't grow and aren't particularly diplomatically relevant, basically the equivalent of "boss" Civs) and again instead of going to help him I just watched as he sent tens of thousands of units worth of navy at them and watched them all get annihilated. Even tho I'm in the alliance, the ascendency didn't even seem to mind, so he wasn't even mad at me. Now my ally has to rebuild his entire fleet from scratch. What a dumbass.

Some parts of the late game are quite bad (specifically some UI shit I'm hoping they fix in a later patch) but I'm having a lot of fun.
LiQuid

Postby kenzo » Aug 28th, 2016 @ 7:53pm

I do not like Titanfall 2.
kenzo

Postby Mr_eX » Aug 28th, 2016 @ 8:07pm

kenzo wrote:I do not like Titanfall 2.

Why not?
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby kenzo » Aug 29th, 2016 @ 9:18am

It was not fun.
kenzo

Postby kenzo » Dec 15th, 2016 @ 11:22am

Played and beat FF15. Very rough around the edges, but nothing I couldn't forgive. And the things it does right, mmmmmmm. Everything I've ever wanted in an FF game. For the first time, I actually look forward to sequels/spin-offs, because they've got a great world/setting, solid mechanics to build on top of/refine, and probably the most likable cast of characters in an FF game since 6? Maybe ever.
kenzo

Postby DarthEnder » Dec 20th, 2016 @ 12:24am

kenzo wrote:I actually look forward to sequels/spin-offs, because they've got a great world/setting
Doesn't the game take place in the same world/setting as the 13 games?
DarthEnder

Postby kenzo » Dec 21st, 2016 @ 9:33am

No
kenzo

Postby DarthEnder » Dec 24th, 2016 @ 1:50am

It definitely did back when it was Versus XIII. I guess they changed the setting when they changed the name.
DarthEnder

Postby DarthEnder » Jan 11th, 2017 @ 1:57am

Just finished playing through Dishonored 2 and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided to pad out my collection of pacifist achievements in stealth games.

So yeah, Dishonored 2 was fucking amazing.

So if Dishonored was 90% Thief, this game is 99% Thief. They took the first game and added steampunk robots and the voice of Garrett.

Other than that though, this is just more of the first game. I love the new gameplay loop, where you have to infiltrate some facility, but each facility has, like, a sublevel preceding it where you have to cross town to get to it first.

I still absolutely lament this game's complete lack of functional shadows though. Visibility is still 100% line-of-sight based.

The choice between two characters is great through. They both have completely different magic powers though. And last week, they added, like, the best New Game+ ever, where if you start a new game with the other character after beating it with one of them, you get to start over will all of your upgrades that you unlocked availible AND THAT INCLUDES THEIR POWERS! So you can end up with this complete god of time and space that can do everything! It's goddamn amazing!

Also, you can now totally check your stats at any time to see if you killed/alerted anyone. It's saved me quite a few times.

Deus Ex, it's pretty much more Human Revolution. For better or worse.

Still super annoying that there's no stat screen, so I can't periodically check to see if the game has decided to randomly glitch out and kill someone. Making it way harder to do Pacifist.

Also still super annoying that a guy that can throw vending machines around can only move a body by grabbing it by the foot and slowly dragging it around at 1mph...

The remote hacking is not what I wanted it to be, but still awesome.

I was hoping for something that just plain old let me hack things from a distance, so I could sit in a hiding spot away from guards and still hack doors and computers without being seen. Instead, you get a thing that lets you basically disable any electronic security remotely. Turrets, mines, laser grids, cameras, etc.

That's awesome, but I still kinda wanted the other thing. Or at least, I did, until I found out that, unlike the last game, your cloak doesn't drain battery while hacking something or using a computer at all. Which kinda removes the need for the remote hacking I wanted, because I can just cloak, run up to a computer, then fuck around on it all I want and not have to worry about a guard coming for me.

Also, EMPs suck in this game. In HR they would blow a robot the fuck up(although I would have preferred the just shut them down permanently). In this one, they just kind of stun them for 30 seconds. It's doubly annoying because they added "EMP Rounds" for a lot of guns in this one, but they all suck. Cause those just stun robots too. I wasn't even carrying normal bullets because I'm doing pacifist and thought "Oh, I'll use EMP rounds to kill robots." But they don't do that!

There's basically no good way to stealthily get rid of a robot unless it happens to be controlled by a nearby computer, which not all of them are.
DarthEnder

Postby francisbaud » Jan 23rd, 2017 @ 3:29pm

The last games I've been playing were League of Legends (I'm pretty bad at it but it's still fun) and 2 crowdfunded MMORPGs in Pre-Alpha (CF) and Alpha (CU). Not many video games get me enthusiastic right now, they all feel the same imo. Maybe with VR it's going to change.
francisbaud

Postby Mr_eX » Jan 27th, 2017 @ 7:24am

Just FYI guys, this community isn't dead. Everyone that used to post here has moved on to the discord server. http://forums.geekbox.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3972
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby DarthEnder » Jan 29th, 2017 @ 2:20am

Mr_eX wrote:Just FYI guys, this community isn't dead. Everyone that used to post here has moved on to the discord server.
That's for actually playing games with people right? It's not some other message board?
DarthEnder

Postby LiQuid » Jan 29th, 2017 @ 3:30am

It's a dozen chat rooms and voice chat.
LiQuid

Postby Mr_eX » Jan 31st, 2017 @ 7:11pm

DarthEnder wrote:
Mr_eX wrote:Just FYI guys, this community isn't dead. Everyone that used to post here has moved on to the discord server.
That's for actually playing games with people right? It's not some other message board?

Our server has 15 chat rooms with persistent chat. So it's basically a message board. There is also voice chat that we use for playing games and watching certain events together. You should give it a shot.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby DarthEnder » Feb 1st, 2017 @ 11:01am

Mr_eX wrote:Our server has 15 chat rooms with persistent chat. So it's basically a message board. There is also voice chat that we use for playing games and watching certain events together. You should give it a shot.
Nah. I don't partake in live chat. My words of wisdom have to remain etched on the board so that all who come after will be able to see them.
DarthEnder

Postby LiQuid » Feb 1st, 2017 @ 1:13pm

DarthEnder wrote:
Mr_eX wrote:Our server has 15 chat rooms with persistent chat. So it's basically a message board. There is also voice chat that we use for playing games and watching certain events together. You should give it a shot.
Nah. I don't partake in live chat. My words of wisdom have to remain etched on the board so that all who come after will be able to see them.

You're in luck, Discord wide rolled out a search function the other day.
LiQuid

Postby Vexrog » Jun 29th, 2017 @ 9:34am

Been jerkin it to the Mad Max game for the past week, honestly kinda glad to be thinking about road wars too much now because it saved me from the black hole the was Robert E. Lee's Civil War General.
Vexrog

Convertisseur FLAC, FLAC To MP3 Converter

Postby Figchize » Sep 25th, 2017 @ 6:57am

Je l'avais déjà publié sur l'ancien blog (qui est mort) mais voilà je le redonne et je me fais une sauvegarde pour l'event. Apple a choisi l'AAC comme codec privilégié, on le retrouve dans son iPod et son logiciel iTunes Pour la vente musicale en ligne iTunes Music Retailer convertisseur mp4 à wma , la norme AAC ne proposant pas de système de gestion des droits numériques ( DRMs ), Apple a développé son propre système, appelé FairPlay Il est lisible sur Mac OS et House windows, uniquement avec le logiciel iTunes.
Je suis finalement passé à FLAC, d'une part parce que dernier avait vu ses performances techniques augmenter avec la sortie de la version 1.13 (1.12.1, publiée par Garf, pour être exact), que ces positive factors n'ont cessé de croître depuis, et qu'il n'y avait pas de raisons pour moi de rester avec un format si son rival était parvenu à présenter une fiche technique plus alléchante pour mes besoins (à l'époque de mon Duron 800 MHz, les différences étaient critiques).
Convertissez vos fichiers aux 14 formats audio et copiez la musique d`un cd à l`aide du convertisseur audio professionnel avec l`extracteur de cd intégré.. Le transcodeur audio supporte les codecs aac m4a m4b mp4 mp3 wv mpc ogg wma , Le transcodeur audio dispose d`un lecteur d`un éditeur de méta tags d`un mode de déplacement à la souris et lively wv2flac l`arrêt de l`ordinateur après la conversion.
Dans cette nouvelle model il vous sera potential de graver vos CD directement depuis Winamp en 2x dans la version gratuite, et ripper des CD en 8x aux codecs ACC, WMA, MP3 professional… Il intègre le contenu des vidéos d'AOL (les information wv2flac, sports, films et plus), la possibilité de lire des flux RSS, vous pourrez encoder vos musiques au format MP3 ou WMA et générer une playlist dynamique.
K3b : le populaire graveur de CD et de DVD est succesful d'encoder des CD audio dans un grand nombre de formats convertir ogg en wav (10+ comme par exemple mp3, ogg, wave, …). Si vous souhaitez encoder des MP3 avec Lame, un encodage de qualité peut être réalisé en remplaçant les paramètres par défaut par : lame -r -bitwidth sixteen wv à flac en ligne -little-endian -s forty four.1 -h -vbr-new -V0 -b96 -B160 -q0 -lowpass 20.5 -tt %t -ta %a -tl %m -ty %y -tc %c -tn %n - %f -id3v2-solely.
Certains paramètres peuvent être modifiés pour améliorer la Le meilleur convertisseur rapide, gratuit et illimité pour convertir des vidéos en fichier flac. Elle diminue la taille du fichier en éliminant les nuances perçues comme les moins utiles. De plus, si vous voulez jouer des formats audio sans perte sur votre lecteur Hey-Fi, il vous permet de changer la musique MP3 normale en FLAC, OGG, M4A, ALAC, APE et autres codecs audio sans perte de haute qualité de sonore.
Figchize

Music Downloader MP3MP4 Purposes Home windows Sur Le Microso

Postby Feariarma » Sep 27th, 2017 @ 3:29am

Vous souhaitez télécharger la bande sonore d'une vidéo Dailymotion pour vos besoins personnels nous avons trouvé un convertisseur en ligne de vidéo Dailymotion en MP3 ou MP4 qui fonctionne vraiment bien voici l'adresse : ce service est totalement gratuit et tout ce passe en ligne pas besoin de télécharger un smooth. MP4 en DivX Convertisseur vous aide à convertir facilement aucuns codecs convertisseur mp3 à mp4 vidéos en DivX (.avi) y compris DVD en DivX, AVI en DivX, FLV en DivX, WMV en DivX, and many others et aussi convertir des vidéos DivX en format vidéo populaire y compris DivX en AVI, DivX en WMV, DivX en FLV, DivX en MPEG1, DivX en MPEG2, DivX en MPEG, DivX en MPEG4, DivX en MP3, DivX en MKV, and so forth.
Pour finir, le flux mp3 de votre vidéo Youtube vous est également envoyé durant cette opération, cela équivaut à trois opérations simultanées qui vous permettent de récupérer le fichier au plus vite. Parfois, vous voulez télécharger toute une playlist YouTube ou un canal YouTube entier. Suivez ce processus que nous allons détailler et vous accomplirez cette tâche en 3 minutes. Recherchez sur le site youtube, la vidéo à convertir ou la playlist youtube puis récupérez en faisant un copié/collé de l'adresse url. N'oubliez pas qu'une vitesse de transmission plus élevée produit des fichiers audio de meilleure qualité, mais aussi de plus grande taille - bien que pour les fichiers MP3 cette différence n'est pas si considérable. Les formats mp3 en mp4 de fichier RAW nécessitent en général 176 000 octets par seconde par rapport au format avec perte qui en nécessite 17 600.
Ces addons sont faciles à installer et très simples d'utilisation, vous pouvez les télécharger si vous utilisez l'un des navigateurs évoqués ci-dessus et profiter pleinement de notre service sans même à avoir à visiter notre site internet. Si vous cherchez un moyen peu coteux et facile pour transformer vos cassettes en fichiers Mp3, c'est le produit parfait pour vous ! Merci SteF.....en effet, j'ai testé et c okay, je peux visionner sans prob depuis ma clé usb sur ma TV. Ce convertisseur comporte la conversion de plusieurs vidéos tels que MP4, M4V, MOV, MP3, AIFF, AAC et WAV.
Sans compter que vous pouvez aussi convertir les vidéos que vous aimez sur YouTube vers de nombreux codecs différents. Sélectionnez le format MP3 qui apparaît sur le plateau et cliquez sur le bouton de conversion. Certains codecs mp3 sont faites de cadres autonomes, ces cadres contiennent toutes les informations nécessaires pour vous de commencer à les décoder. TubeMate YouTube Downloader est disponible en anglais pour les smartphones Android. La fonction du administration d'énergie est supporté pour mieux gérer ce MP3 convertisseur.
Il peut les lire, mais également, entre autres, les transcoder, c'est-à-dire en changer le format, et de surcroît avec une interface assez intuitive et easy. Je suis désolé, votre navigateur ne supporte pas les vidéos HTML5 au format WebM avec VP8 ni au format MP4 avec H.264. Ouvrir le programme et cliquez alors « Ajouter Fichier ». Choisissez le fichier MP4 dont vous avez besoin et puis, cliquez sur « Ouvrir » pour charger le fichier dans l'écran. Très vite, de multiples marques copient ce idea et lancent d'autres lecteurs MP3 à mémoire flash.
Feariarma

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics