Wherein we discuss digital pixels and polygons, directed by handheld input devices.

Re: Blizzcon

Postby flufflogic » Oct 23rd, 2010 @ 9:17am

Steamcon, now THAT would be cool. Not Valve focussed, but open to all the disparate little indies and other such devs thriving under the Steam banner.
flufflogic

Postby Jarlan23 » Oct 23rd, 2010 @ 5:28pm

Anyone else see that guy yelling at the devs in the Class Q&A? First question and that's what it is. lmao
Jarlan23

Postby KindGalaxy » Oct 24th, 2010 @ 9:18am

Okay I just ejaculated in laughter when in the starcraft 2 story development panel some LONG HAIRED FUCKING DUDE asked if the 'manga makes up an extra canon or it was not canon' and this fucking dude OMG fucking HALFWAY through it and the fucking geek nerd chick after him, OMG. Fucking Christ. This is why 1944 was not the last year we had/have concentration camps. Fucking Christ. I feel so depressed watching this Q&A bullshit. Nerds are almost orgasming on screen.

If you can watch the On Demand SC2 panel goto 50/100 on the stream and watch the nerds explode this is fucking depressing, i literally lost my penis watching it.
Never start a beef with a butcher
KindGalaxy

Postby Mr_eX » Oct 24th, 2010 @ 10:00am

KindGalaxy wrote:Okay I just ejaculated in laughter when in the starcraft 2 story development panel some LONG HAIRED FUCKING DUDE asked if the 'manga makes up an extra canon or it was not canon' and this fucking dude OMG fucking HALFWAY through it and the fucking geek nerd chick after him, OMG. Fucking Christ. This is why 1944 was not the last year we had/have concentration camps. Fucking Christ. I feel so depressed watching this Q&A bullshit. Nerds are almost orgasming on screen.

If you can watch the On Demand SC2 panel goto 50/100 on the stream and watch the nerds explode this is fucking depressing, i literally lost my penis watching it.

I have no idea what you just said other than you like concentration camps.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby KindGalaxy » Oct 24th, 2010 @ 11:33pm

Mr_eX wrote:
KindGalaxy wrote:Okay I just ejaculated in laughter when in the starcraft 2 story development panel some LONG HAIRED FUCKING DUDE asked if the 'manga makes up an extra canon or it was not canon' and this fucking dude OMG fucking HALFWAY through it and the fucking geek nerd chick after him, OMG. Fucking Christ. This is why 1944 was not the last year we had/have concentration camps. Fucking Christ. I feel so depressed watching this Q&A bullshit. Nerds are almost orgasming on screen.

Neither do I. Guess I want to put nerds in gas chambers, perhaps helium gas chambers, that'd be hilarious! :lol:
KindGalaxy

Postby flufflogic » Oct 25th, 2010 @ 1:59am

Mr_eX wrote:

I think the gist is, nerds ask questions that nobody else in the whole world would care about, like how important is the manga being canon.
flufflogic

Postby KindGalaxy » Oct 27th, 2010 @ 9:20am

This dude is freaking amazing, I believe, I was drinking that night watching reruns of Blizzcon; because I'm so awesome like that.

KindGalaxy

Previous
Forum Statistics