Wherein we discuss digital pixels and polygons, directed by handheld input devices.

Hitman : World of Assassination

Postby Lightningbolt72 » Feb 10th, 2016 @ 11:58am

Alright so beta for this game is Friday and i decided since its very close to release I should make thread for it, ill be streaming the beta when Friday rolls around.
If you find a man naked while playing the guitar badly and singing in the most annoying highest pitch voice in Rust, its probably me.
Lightningbolt72

Re: Hitman : World of Assassination

Postby Lightningbolt72 » Feb 29th, 2016 @ 11:52am

Another beta will release this weekend imma stream that hoe and see what goodies they added, last beta felt purty good, i wonder what they will add this beta, This beta will be available to Playstation Plus owners this time so i think that means you guys can try it out! :D
If you find a man naked while playing the guitar badly and singing in the most annoying highest pitch voice in Rust, its probably me.
Lightningbolt72

Postby Lightningbolt72 » Mar 21st, 2016 @ 1:15pm

So apparently there is this thing called Elusive targets, which are alerts in Hitman for a limited 48 hour time, and you get 1 chance to complete the mission, if you fuck up then you fucked up there goes the opportunity for backstory and goodies like rare weapons and suits. Seems interesting, i hope when he comes around i don't fuck up, i need to master the Paris map learn all the tricks, and also this explains why we need to stay online constantly, so we don't do cheatsie doodles on the mission.
Lightningbolt72

Postby LiQuid » Mar 21st, 2016 @ 1:52pm

No my boy, you have to stay online at all times because that's the new DRM. All the big publisher games are doing this constantly online shit so their games will be completely unplayable after this console generation is over and all this network infrastructure eventually dies up. Stop supporting that crap. It's exploitative and anti-consumer.
LiQuid

Postby Lightningbolt72 » Mar 22nd, 2016 @ 10:13am

I don't support it, i hate it, it happens at the worst time too and the fact that they got some shitty server issues going on doesn't help either
Lightningbolt72

Postby LiQuid » Mar 22nd, 2016 @ 11:40am

You're buying the game, that's supporting it.
LiQuid

Postby Lightningbolt72 » Mar 23rd, 2016 @ 9:28am

Only reason they do it is so people don't cheat and shit to unlock new tools and suits you can earn from regular missions and The Elusive Contract, it's honestly not the online all the time stuff that i hate, it's the servers occasionally crashing and they have been a lot better recently, hardly crashing at all. I know when to spend my money and if it was a good buy, this game is a good buy so far and its barely the first episode.
Lightningbolt72

Postby LiQuid » Mar 23rd, 2016 @ 9:46am

Really? You think the reason they require online is so you don't CHEAT in an otherwise single player game? I guess they don't want you getting any unearned competitive advantages for when you're assassinating NPCs.
LiQuid

Postby Lightningbolt72 » Apr 5th, 2016 @ 10:08am

Its part of the gimmick they wanna enforce, the one time assassination, if they didn't no one would take them seriously. Future multiplayer gamemode is also a possibility considering that's all most people care about anymore
Lightningbolt72

Forum Statistics