Wherein we discuss sequential drawings, linked together by word balloons to form meaningful narratives.

Alternate Realities and You

Postby ReturnOfTheOgre » Aug 18th, 2011 @ 10:50am

Picking up where this week's episode of the Conspiracy left off, let's think of some other "alternate" versions of characters. Higgins and Brock mentioned US War Machine, Old Man Logan, Gotham by Gaslight, etc. I quite liked the original volume of Supreme Power before it trainwrecked, plus when the Amalgam Universe happened it blew my mind. Anything else come to mind for anyone?
ReturnOfTheOgre

Re: Alternate Realities and You

Postby ShadowSot » Sep 24th, 2014 @ 2:20pm

Part of the reason I'm looking forward to Spiderverse is my love of alternate universe versions of characters.
Gotham by Gaslight is one of my favorites, as is Spiderman Noir.
While it didn't feature alternate versions of characters, though some ended up reincarnated, an old favorite of mine Grimjack was set in a bazarre at the Nexus of realities.
ShadowSot

Re: Alternate Realities and You

Postby kevinep3 » Sep 25th, 2014 @ 3:46am

New dc multiversity comic is pretty great with that kind of thing.
psn:kevinep331, xbl:kevinep3, steam:kevinep3
kevinep3

Aac2mp3 importance

Postby visrereda » Nov 8th, 2017 @ 4:12pm

The Best aac2mp3 freeware pop over to these guys: convert aac to .mp3 should response aac to mp3 converter free online across Once you have it running, you need to download the LAME encoder, which is a separate download. You can download the latest version, 3.95.5, from the RareWares page . Input Formats: AAC, AFC, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, AMR, ASF, M2A, M3U, M4A, MP2, MP3, MPC, OGG, OMA, RA, RM, VOC, WAV, WMA, and WV
visrereda

Forum Statistics