Wherein we discuss sequential drawings, linked together by word balloons to form meaningful narratives.

Re: Whatcha been readin?

Postby kenzo » Oct 29th, 2015 @ 2:20am

I would feel worse about this issue except the N52 has ruined their relationship worse than Supes and Lois. Going back to the beginning of the N52, they've really messed up these characters. They had Dick hit & quit Babs for literally no reason except to demonstrate that Dick is an asshole. Like, they didn't even try to hint at maybe Dick having some issues with commitment or anything, there's literally zero reason for his douchebaggery. It was played off as cruel emotional manipulation. And that's largely how it plays here too, where Dick shows op out of nowhere and expects to get laid, not thinking for a second about the other people involved (Dick is trying to cuck Batwing! Someone he should have an established relationship with but doesn't for I don't know why) It's really shitty. I feel largely fine about how the N52 destroyed a lot of hero relationships because a lot of them were honestly boring. But these two can actually fight crime together and have great chemistry, so it's a god damned shame what they're doing here.
kenzo

Postby kenzo » Nov 26th, 2015 @ 12:00am

kenzo

Postby CrossXhunteR » Nov 26th, 2015 @ 6:37am

And then they get rid of her and Goliath. What the hell.
CrossXhunteR

Postby kenzo » Nov 26th, 2015 @ 3:02pm

I don't know why I continue to be surprised by the depths and depravity DC Comics keep falling to. Like, they thoroughly ruined Earth 2 already, and now in the last issue they made Jimmy a villain for the worst motivations ever (Stop calling me a kid!) and they mutilated Helena Wayne's face for no reason too. Like, Jesus Christ...

Then in Batman Beyond, they killed off Inque. Whyyyyyyyy would you do that to Batman Beyond's most liked and iconic villain??? :x

CrossXhunteR wrote:And then they get rid of her and Goliath. What the hell.
To me, that wreaked of "It's time to do an editorially-mandated crossover, so let's shelve these characters and this plot-line for a while and come back to it later." Which has largely been Batman & Robin's MO while stupid crossover events get in the way of their stories they're trying to tell. It's just yea a little disappointing b/c the new Nobody and Goliath are pretty rad, and it would have been fun to see them be a tag-team trio w/ Damien during this Robin War business and also in Batman & Robin Eternal.
kenzo

Postby Lombaszko » Jun 29th, 2016 @ 10:42am

DC Rebirth
Finally caught up with the last few week's releases (as well as getting back on the forums). The $2.99 price is nice and the lower page count actually works out better. I can read an issue or two before I leave for work in the morning where I can't do that with a longer book because it takes me forever to read.

Batman #1- Holy hell. People were right about Tom King. The Batman Rebirth #1 felt more of the same, probably because Snyder co-wrote it. This feels fresh and exciting. I love the new Batmobile, mix of the one from the animated series and Batman R.I.P.

Superman #1- Been waiting for an enjoyable Superman monthly for a LONG time. Even pre-New52 was the "Grounded" story arc, which was terrible. Really only enjoyed that Geoff John's brief New52 story arc. Anyway, this title seems solid. For everything people like to complain about, "Superman wouldn't act like that" they will be glad to know he acts like how you probably want him to in this. I like the family dynamic going on, can't wait for the Super Sons title!
Spoiler: show
Poor Goldie!

Action Comics #1- Same Superman as in the other title, his interactions with Lex are fun and it definitely seems to have more action.

Detective Comics #1- Eddie Barrows art is awesome! Every time Batwoman is on panel it's almost like he's taking inspiration from J.H. Williams III in the way she's drawn. I love it. Maybe it's a normal thing with how folks style her, but it's super cool. Should be a fun team up book.

Wonder Woman #1- Great art, story is intriguing. The Rebirth issue did well saying the differences in continuity (made of clay / daughter of Zeus) don't matter.

Green Lanterns #1- I only pre-ordered the first month of this title, having been pretty burned on by the main Green Lantern book recently, but I may pick it back up because I really want to see where the story goes. I'm digging Jessica and Baz' relationship.

Flash Rebirth #1- Is it too much to ask for Flash vs. The Rogues? I haven't read Flash #1 yet but it seems like they are introducing a new villain who's a lot like Reverse Flash or something. I just want Captain Cold and them stealing cash, drinking beer, respecting women and children, and getting busted by Flash.

I was only picking up Batman, Batgirl, Secret Six, and Justice League by the end of the New 52 so I'm pretty happy with Rebirth so far.
Lombaszko

Whatcha been readin

Postby Aaronbam » Sep 17th, 2017 @ 3:16pm

I watched Black Dynamite which was awesome in a stupid way. It was the good kind of self-aware stupid.Ive also got a bunch of Coen Brothers movies I havent seen queued up and have been making my way through those. Blood Simple, Millers Crossing, Barton Fink and Fargo for starters.Does this topic cover TV also? I recently plowed through Sons of Anarchy and Im excited that Big Love season 4 started this week.
I recommend trading bot for successful trading
Aaronbam

Die Besten MP4 ID3 Tag Editoren Für Home windows

Postby Taxguall » Sep 30th, 2017 @ 7:46am

Zwischen verschiedenen Audioformaten auf dem Mac umwandeln, wie MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, FLAC, AAC, AC3, MP2, OGG and so on. FLAC Converter unterstützt zahlreiche Ausgabeformate für verschiedene tragbare Geräte, wie zum Beispiel, iPhone (iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/SE/5S/5), iPad (iPad Professional, iPad Air 2, iPad mini four konvertiere mp4 in flac, iPad four), iPod (iPod contact, iPod Nano), Samsung Galaxy S7/S6, Samsung Galaxy Observe 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Surface Professional, Google Nexus 5X/6P, HTC One M9, Nokia Lumia Moto X, Kindle Fireplace, NDS, Xbox 360, PSP, PS3, PS4 usw.
Mit dem MP4 Video Converter können alle MP4-Dateien auf Apple-Geräten wie iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV etc. Das Programm benötigt einen Intel-Prozessor und mindestens OS X 10.7 oder höher, mit Java 1.5, um korrekt zu funktionieren. Conversione tra tutti i formati audio principali MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AMR, OGG, MP2, FLAC e altri. Die Umwandlung kann z. B. nötig sein, wenn ihr Musik als FLAC heruntergeladen habt, euer MP3-Participant mit dem Codec allerdings nichts anzufangen weiß.
Der leistungsstarke FLAC to MP3 Converter kann FLAC in MP3 konvertieren, die beliebteste Audioformat. WAV, FLAC, WMA, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, M4A oder in MP3 umwandeln - mit diesem Konverter überhaupt gar kein Problem. Free MP4 to MP3 Converter wird diese Informationen in die umgewandelten MP3 Dateien automatisch kopieren und als ID3-Tags speichern. Nachdem diese Browsererweiterung in Ihrem Browser installiert wurde, bräuchten Sie nur die Video-Seite zu öffnen und die Erweiterungstaste zu klicken.
Du musst sie umwandeln (siehe unten), damit sie auf anderen Geräten abgespielt werden können. Zuerst downloaden Sie bitte das YouTube to MP4 Converter Programm und installieren. Dabei kann AnyMP4 FLAC Converter uns helfen, FLAC Dateien in MP3 mit perfekter Qualität zu konvertieren. Bei meinem allerersten Vorgehen war unter (nativem) Win7 (im Explorer) leider kein Tag zu sehen, von den mp3 hingegen schon.
Ich finde generell, dass freie Formate (ogg, flac) bevorzugt werden sollen, doch leider werden diese bei der Integration in tragbare Participant eher stiefmütterlich behandelt, wobei es inzwischen mp4 zu flac schon eine verhältnismäßig große Auswahl gibt zu früher. Doch die schlechte Kompatibilität mit anderen Geräten macht die M4A Audiowiedergabe ziemlich schwierig im Vergleich zu MP3-Dateien.
Dieser Audio Konverter Freeware ermöglicht Ihnen, Audio Codec, Bitrate, Abtastrate, Kanal, Audiotrack, Untertitel usw. Wählen Sie dazu über Hinzufügen die zu konvertierende Datei und fügen Sie gegebenenfalls eine Untertitel-Datei hinzu. Aiseesoft FLAC Converter für Mac könnte alle Audio Formate in andere Audio Formate konvertieren, die Sie als das FLAC in MP3 Converter benötigen.
Wenn Sie eine professionelle Software wünschen und ID3-Tags für gewerbliche Zwecke bearbeiten möchten, empfehlen wir Ihnen, eine kostenpflichtige Software zu nutzen, da Sie dort professionellen Support und regelmäßige mp42flac Updates für das Programm erhalten. Viele Konverter kopieren die umgewandelten Dateien in ein zuvor festgelegtes Verzeichnis. Aiseesoft FLAC Converter stellt Ihnen eine professionelle Lösung zur Verfügung, und hilft Ihnen, FLAC in MP3 , M4A, WAV, OGG, WMA usw.
Der intergrierte Audio CD Ripper Mac erlaubt Ihnen, Ihre Audio-CDs zu rippen und diese anschließend zur Wiedergabe auf Ihrem iPod oder andere MP3-Playern zu übertragen. Sogar Sie ein 3D-Movie anschauen möchten, steht Ihnen der FLAC Converter zur Verfügung. Aber Sie können das Ikon YouTube URL” klicken, um WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe Verison zu aktualisieren.
Taxguall

Whatcha been readin

Postby Reidyjfl » Oct 5th, 2017 @ 8:53am

colorIm actually in the middle of creating a comic/manga right now. So far its been going pretty smoothly for it being my first. Just finished the script for it. Its been kinda hard to get stuff done though cuse of school. But the cool thing is that it is a Christian comic so in the process of creating the story, I grow so much closer to God. So it makes it all the more fun Im hoping the final product turns out to be cool. /color Good luck with your comics as well
Reliable superior trading system for successful business
Reidyjfl

Free Obtain And Software program Evaluations

Postby BurfEffeve » Oct 12th, 2017 @ 9:14pm

Convert your audio file to MP3 in top quality with this free online MP3 converter. For those who like, I can post on right here about changing inside iTunes in your computer. In such case, the choice is to Burn these tracks to a CD and then Rip them as soon as once more to the pc onerous drive whereby the DRM can be removed and you will get the tracks in (DRM free) MP3 format. Most individuals (ok - some people) here are real DJs and get music from digital Document Swimming pools in MP3 format as a substitute of swappin iTunes tracks with friends. The For Spoken Word option is the MP3 format with perfect settings for output audiobooks.
This M4A audio converter converts from over 50 source formats including MP3 to M4A, WAV to M4A, RAM to M4A, AC3 to M4A, AMR to M4A, OGG to M4A, FLV to M4A and more. This program does not require registration or code entry to make use of, and even includes a built-in audio participant in case you need to take heed to M4A information without changing them. Mac OS X (10.four and above) and Windows (XP and newer) users convert m4a to mp3 can set up Change Sound File Converter. Step 3 Click File ] Export Audio ]Save as type ] MP3 Recordsdata ] choose the vacation spot. So if the checks between AAC and MP3 are right, the 256kbps VBR AAC (iTunes) should be better than the 256kbps VBR MP3 (Amazon). Hamster Free Audio Converter is said to work with Home windows 7, Vista, XP, and 2000.
My essential grievance about Free M4a to MP3 Converter could be the truth that the program displays adverts on its interface, solely that they are presented as buttons on its toolbar so that the user is fooled into clicking on them. We also boast an energetic group m4a to mp3 converter centered on buying decisions and technical aspects of the iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Mac platforms. Free M4a to MP3 Converter is an audio converter that has been particularly developed to transform AAC, M4a, MP4, M4b (audiobooks) and different comparable formats to the more commonplace formats MP3 and WAV.
Based mostly in your obtain it's possible you'll be enthusiastic about these articles and related software program titles. Earlier than changing M4A to MP3 Mac, it's worthwhile to download and install Leawo Video Converter for Mac in your pc. Do understand that m4a is the the new default format for iTunes and it produces prime quality music recordsdata, so many users will want to preserve them as is, and sometimes you'll discover audio information that must be transformed to m4a first earlier than iTunes will read them, which could then be transformed to mp3 as described right here.
BurfEffeve

Previous
Forum Statistics