Wherein we discuss sequential drawings, linked together by word balloons to form meaningful narratives.

Think Im done with Comixology

Postby HarryBlack » May 20th, 2014 @ 5:44pm

So I just went in to make my first purchases since the change over (well I bought some random stuff a few days after to make sure it still worked.)
I hate that by the time Im done finding the comics I want, the first one isnt ready to read.
I hate going out of the app to purchase because it failed to load the page twice.
I hate seeing how much money Im actually spending because I liked not worrying about that.
But finally I have to re submit my payment details for some stupid reason. Which has to be done out of app.
But the page wont save my details so I cant give these guys my money.
Im sick of it. Gona go back to visiting a brick and mortar shop every couple of months.
Im really sick of companies making my experience worse and just trusting that I need their service.
Also Im cranky cos Im pulling a night shift :D
HarryBlack

Re: Think Im done with Comixology

Postby Creep » Feb 3rd, 2015 @ 2:18pm

Agreed.
Creep

Postby Viasuaddy » Aug 25th, 2017 @ 10:10am

Think we are going to have to wait, probably about 6-9 months, before we can judge it... Theres a few unannounced titles to come as well.
Viasuaddy

Postby Aaronbam » Sep 15th, 2017 @ 8:05am

I think he was just after the Knuckles Characters.

Though that begs the question...what about the Echidna characters not made by Penders?
Aaronbam

Forum Statistics