Wherein we discuss sequential drawings, linked together by word balloons to form meaningful narratives.

Think Im done with Comixology

Postby HarryBlack » May 20th, 2014 @ 5:44pm

So I just went in to make my first purchases since the change over (well I bought some random stuff a few days after to make sure it still worked.)
I hate that by the time Im done finding the comics I want, the first one isnt ready to read.
I hate going out of the app to purchase because it failed to load the page twice.
I hate seeing how much money Im actually spending because I liked not worrying about that.
But finally I have to re submit my payment details for some stupid reason. Which has to be done out of app.
But the page wont save my details so I cant give these guys my money.
Im sick of it. Gona go back to visiting a brick and mortar shop every couple of months.
Im really sick of companies making my experience worse and just trusting that I need their service.
Also Im cranky cos Im pulling a night shift :D
HarryBlack

Re: Think Im done with Comixology

Postby Creep » Feb 3rd, 2015 @ 2:18pm

Agreed.
Creep

Postby Viasuaddy » Aug 25th, 2017 @ 10:10am

Think we are going to have to wait, probably about 6-9 months, before we can judge it... Theres a few unannounced titles to come as well.
Viasuaddy

Postby Aaronbam » Sep 15th, 2017 @ 8:05am

I think he was just after the Knuckles Characters.

Though that begs the question...what about the Echidna characters not made by Penders?
I recommend trading bot for successful trading
Aaronbam

Postby Sonomyxg » Oct 1st, 2017 @ 9:23am

The LHT was first announced over two years ago. I think Archie is already well-aware of the project.
I'm using this superior trading system for profitable business
Sonomyxg

Mp3 to flac converter online free raise

Postby Paignell » Oct 10th, 2017 @ 4:41am

Note: During installation, be sure to quit/close the "InstallPath Install Manager" window. After it closes, you'll still be able to complete the SUPER install. If overread was not checked, it could on a small number of drives stop ripping correctly Naming with Maxlen would create shorter string if the value had commas mp3 genre would show '70s' as mapped genre If forced 32 bit install of dbp on 64 bit windows, then would not allow edit of id tags on right click to edit id tags m4a tagger would sometimes add 2nd udat chunk The Best mp3 to flac free webpage: free download converter mp3 to flac mean remember .mp3 to .flac cent
Paignell

Mp3 to flac converter freeware committee

Postby Paignell » Oct 10th, 2017 @ 4:41am

The Best mp3 to flac free imp source: converter mp3 to flac free download successful book mp3 to flac online goal Naming: Added new [tags]element,deliminator[], example [tags]artist,_COMMA_ [] [tags] allows tags with multiple values (ie artists) to save all values Known tag using DSP Effect ID Tag Processing Updated to latest VS 2013 compiler for whole Every component is code signed, hopefully will reduce false positive virus detections Proxy settings used for check for update Get Art from Internet faster
Paignell

Forum Statistics