Wherein we discuss sequential drawings, linked together by word balloons to form meaningful narratives.

Re: What is the point of pandering to the internet?

Postby LiQuid » Jul 20th, 2014 @ 4:03pm

DC’s reputation for boners (as the Joker would say) is so widespread that www.hasdcdonesomethingstupidtoday.com keeps a daily tally of the company’s offenses. As of today, DC is celebrating eight boner-free days.

I'm literally dead.
LiQuid

Postby CrossXhunteR » Jul 20th, 2014 @ 4:38pm

They keep throwing around the term "best selling" in that article. I would really like to see sales numbers to support that. Same for calling something critically acclaimed.
CrossXhunteR

Postby SynysterBear » Jul 20th, 2014 @ 4:42pm

Christ that article made me Image
Kenzo is a tumblrina.

http://i.imgur.com/Hc86Cdi.jpg
SynysterBear

Postby DarthEnder » Oct 14th, 2014 @ 5:51am

kenzo wrote:It's cute you think Blade is, or ever was A-list, and kind of seals the deal on this argument b/c your judgment is laughably bad.
I believe his argument was that Blade was recognizable to "regular people" as you put it. Moreso than even actually so-called "A-list characters".

Characters like Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, etc. have never been A-list characters in the comics, but they are probably more recognized than some characters that are, because of their cartoon presence.

Master Higgins wrote:Carol Danvers is totally D-list, because she hasn't been in a movie.
She's been a main character in a couple cartoon series now though, which automatically makes her higher than D-list.

LiQuid wrote:Carol's A-list in my mind.
Sadly, she's not that either.
DarthEnder

What is the point of pandering to the internet

Postby Aaronbam » Sep 14th, 2017 @ 6:30am

Im interested in reading the thing along with playing the video game but is there a point in stopping because I heard stuff about about the series going downhill??
Aaronbam

Previous
Forum Statistics