Wherein we discuss scripted events which are broadcast over analog and digital channels.

Movie Night sign up

Postby Mr_eX » May 22nd, 2015 @ 9:04am

Moviebox is dead

So Movie Night is basically the same as Moviebox but done a little differently. When you sign up I will get your picks from you as soon as I can. Feel free to give me as many movies as you want. They will all be added to a list and then totoro, dakazu, darfox and myself will pick the order in which we watch them. This way we wont have a long string of the same type of movie and it will hopefully keep it fresh. You can also just send your pick to @MovieNight on twitter without signing up.

Also once a month the podcast crew will pick a movie from our pile of shame to watch.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Re: Movie Night sign up

Postby Master Higgins » May 22nd, 2015 @ 4:05pm

All hail Movie Night!
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby meDotJS » May 23rd, 2015 @ 6:08am

Sounds like a fresh take on the format.

I'm not sure you've got that Twitter right though. I just went to @MovieNight and it's not exactly a Twitter account that I suspect is under Totoro's control.
Liquid wrote:"meDotJS - Today at 8:20 PM
I just googled it
and I'm wrong"
its official
even google says medot is wrong
meDotJS

Postby Mr_eX » May 27th, 2015 @ 6:13pm

So you guys can send me a list of as many movies as you want.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby kenzo » Jul 9th, 2015 @ 4:49am

I was thinking you guys should watch a film called:

Donkey Punch

Yes, it's as ridiculous as it sounds.

Yes, it's kind of a joke suggestion, but it's marvelous how bad the film is.

Yes, you probably shouldn't watch this movie in polite company or with your significant other if they don't have a sense of humor or can tolerate bad slasher films/some nudity.
kenzo

Postby Lightningbolt72 » Sep 30th, 2015 @ 12:16pm

Watch Weekend at Bernie's
If you find a man naked while playing the guitar badly and singing in the most annoying highest pitch voice in Rust, its probably me.
Lightningbolt72

Movie Night sign up

Postby Osamajhyil » Oct 12th, 2017 @ 12:17am

Since when does the plot of a martial arts movie matter? As long as its got badass action, which both Tony Jaa movies do, they rule.
I recommend trying this trading system for reliable trading
Osamajhyil

Movie Night sign up

Postby Irrilstip » Oct 30th, 2017 @ 4:14pm

They should, but probably wont for awhile, they wait till people go out and buy the movie then come out with the good stuff so we have to go buy it again... Have you ever noticed that?
Irrilstip

So Geht Die Konvertierung Ganz Einfach GIGA

Postby Gepjoups » Nov 4th, 2017 @ 6:20pm

Mit der Audio Software für Windows MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab konvertieren Sie WAV, FLAC, OGG Vorbis oder M4A in MP3. Nachteil - iTunes findet die Titel nicht mehr, als wieder Ordner löschen in iTunes und wieder in die Mediathek importieren. Danach können Sie sie auf eine Speicherkarte, meiste andere MP3 Players übertragen und wiedergeben. Der kostenlose Free M4a to MP3 Converter vom Hersteller ManiacTools hilft, wenn es darum geht, Audiodateien in eine MP3-Datei umzuwandeln, die sich vom Audio-Player konvertiere m4a zu mp3 oder Useful abspielen lässt. Oder ist die Fehlerkorrektur bei iTunes nicht so genau wie mit anderen Customary-Programmen, was ich schon für unmöglich halte.
ITunes ist allerdings durchaus in der Lage Superior-Audio-Codec-Dateien zu erkennen und abzuspielen. MP4 und M4A werden oft verwechselt, und natürlich sind die beiden Formate sehr ähnlich, so basieren beide auf dem MPEG-four-Codec. Allerdings sind immer mehr Software program-Player im Stande, Dateien im Ogg Vorbis Format zu lesen und die meisten neueren Hardware MP3-Player unterstützen dieses Format. In dem nachfolgenden Menü nur noch MP3 Model erstellen” anklicken und schon legt iTunes los. Apowersoft Video Konverter Studio ist ein Programm, mit welchem Sie M4A-Dateien in das MP3-Format umwandeln können. Habe die beiden Tracks eben verglichen, ich bilde mir ein dass die m4a Datei insgesamt leicht besser klingt.
Eine übersichtliche Programmoberfläche, die einfache Bedienung und diverse Voreinstellungen machen das Konvertieren, Schneiden und Bearbeiten von Audiodateien zu einem Kinderspiel. Aber dieses DRM hat mit dem AAC/m4a für Podcasts nichts, aber auch gar nichts zu tun. FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec), WAV (Home windows m4a zum mp3 konverter PCM), ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec), WMA Lossless (Home windows Media Audio Lossless).
Gepjoups

On-line Audio Converter

Postby Poillise » Nov 6th, 2017 @ 12:31am

Free Download CDA to MP3 Ripper, set up it and run. CDA recordsdata aren't audio recordsdata, as a result of they don't contain sampled sound at all. CDA files are only a approach that Home windows uses to allow you cda format to mp3 converter free online to access an Audio CD index. This is why for those who copy aCDA file to our arduous drive and try to play it with an audio player, nothing occurs. So you must want the CDA to MP3 Converter to extract audio tracks from an Audio CD.
A: People Convert CDA information to MP3 format for various purpose, however, most of them Convert CDA for the 2 widespread ones, first the Audio CDs recordsdata are too large, they want to avoid wasting cda format to mp3 converter free online area, second their portable devices do not recognize CDA format in any respect, but these devices are able to playing MP3 recordsdata without any compatibility points.
The rationale folks use a DVD ripper is usually to remove copyright protection so that the movies or files on the DVD might be played on their laptop. DVD rippers additionally generally permit customers to compress the data or change its format so the DVD files take up less room on their computer.
Batch mode for multiple recordsdata conversion job. You too can click "Convert CD" tab and load CDA information from your Audio CD. Change is among the most secure, simple-to-use, and complete multi format audio file converters obtainable. Step 2: Import yourcda information into the converter.
It is able to changing CDA to MP3 easily and rapidly. Specify the rip music location, choose output format as MP3 and decide the Audio High quality. Click "Converter Now!" button to begin changing all CDA recordsdata to MP3. 3. Begin to convert Audio CD to MP3 (rip the Audio CD to mp3).
DVD rippers are designed primarily to copy information from DVD and strip out copyright protection within the process. - ConverterLite is based on FFmpeg and supports the following audio formats: MP3, WMA, QTS, QuickTime Audio, Real Audio, Wave format, WAV, M4A, MP4, AC3, PCM, AAC, FLAC, MP2, OGG, Vorbis, and more.
A: People Convert CDA information to MP3 format for various objective, nevertheless, most of them Convert CDA for the two frequent ones, first the Audio CDs recordsdata are too giant, they want to save some space, second their transportable gadgets do not recognize CDA format in any respect, but these devices are able to enjoying MP3 files without any compatibility issues.
Poillise

Wave Merger Joiner Combiner Software program Be part of Merg

Postby hidaFadly » Dec 2nd, 2017 @ 1:50pm

In search of a program that may allow you to merge a number of audio files into one? Merge mp3 information online mp3 merge recordsdata mp3 merge online obtain merge mp3 merge mp3 file join mp3 online merge mp3 online free mergemp3 mp3 merger merge music together online merge mp3 online be part of songs collectively on-line merge two mp3 files on-line merge mp3 free mp3 merger software program free download merge songs on-line free merge two songs collectively online free merge mp3 audacity.
Quick WAV MP3 Splitter can cut up audiobooks , podcasts, ripped CD audio tracks, audio tapes and anything you'll be able to think about. Well, WAV Joiner is a one-featured program, as a result of all it does is join WAV files. The net mp3 cutter enables you to cut down songs from sure fragments and luxuriate in whichever half you like. Free obtain the professional FLV Merger - iDealshare VideoGo( for Mac , for Windows ), set up and run it, the next interface will pop up. Free MP3 Joiner - Drag and drop (and can also convert several audio file sorts).
Works on Windows 10, Windows eight, Home windows 7, Home windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000. Let's see tips on how to mix songs with this highly effective and particular audio and video merger. An infinite number of files with a mixed dimension of 2Gb could also be joined and the unique files can be deleted once they're joined if free disk house is restricted. Drawbacks / flaws: The WAV file format just isn't used anymore, because the recordsdata that are encoded using it are very large. After this system begins, browse to the situation where you will have the wav information that you wish to be a part of. Free MP3 Cutter Joiner consists of a free MP3 Cutter and a free MP3 Joiner..the place. The free trial model of Visible MP3 Splitter & Joiner can be part of as much as 5 WAV files directly (however you'll be able to repeat the operation as many times as you need).
I fondly recall a clumsy meeting where two boards who have been considering a merger were stuffed into a junior suite at an business conference to interview consultants for merger facilitation. Edit, rename and convert one or multiple monophonic or polyphonic WAV information with Wave Agent's batch editor. Aplus WAV Joiner has been tested by workforce against viruses, spyware and adware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was discovered to be one hundred% clean http://www.magicaudiotools.com/wav-merger. As soon as subscribed on FonePaw, you'll receive the free Newsletter once per week about the newly released products, new options of latest model as well as different interesting gives from FonePaw or its partners. Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner is a useful software utility that may break up and combine WAV and MP3 files.
hidaFadly

Forum Statistics