Wherein we discuss scripted events which are broadcast over analog and digital channels.

Re: Hawaii FIVE-O

Postby jinpei05 » Sep 22nd, 2011 @ 7:01am

Decent premiere. Not everything is restored. Five-0 is restored but doesn't have full immunity with the new governor, Kono is still under investigation, Danny's wife came back to Hawaii after learning the baby is not his, and Terry O'Quinn is apparently staying on as a permanent guest.

Grace Park is looking very good. ;)

Spoiler: show
Jenna is a double agent for Wo Fat. Didn't see that one coming.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby MrBiggs » Sep 23rd, 2011 @ 5:53am

Spoiler: show
The Jenna thing was a little strange. I thought it was odd that Masi Oka joined the cast, but Jenna didn't so I figured something was up. I couldn't tell you what it was, but I knew there was a reason she wasn't in the main credits.

Otherwise it was about business as usual.
MrBiggs

Postby jinpei05 » Sep 28th, 2011 @ 3:33pm

Poor Kono... :cry:

At least she's being replaced by a good-looking babe for now.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby jinpei05 » Oct 6th, 2011 @ 8:32am

Is it just me, or is Kono even hotter now that she's gone rogue???
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby ATC 1982 » Oct 7th, 2011 @ 4:23pm

Hotter
ATC 1982

Postby MrBiggs » Oct 8th, 2011 @ 7:07am

She's reminding me a lot of Boomer with her reluctant, sad looks.
MrBiggs

Postby jinpei05 » Oct 8th, 2011 @ 7:47am

:lol:

I just liked it when she came home from being out all night with scumbags in a black dress that barely covered her.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby jinpei05 » Oct 12th, 2011 @ 9:54am

The mystery behind Steve's father and Wo Fat deepens.

And Kono looking hotter the dirtier she gets. :lol:
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby jinpei05 » Oct 20th, 2011 @ 7:40am

Had a feeling Kono was working deep undercover. Glad she's reinstated, not glad she's going to lose her dirty hotness.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby CeramicDragon » Oct 21st, 2011 @ 8:59pm

Decent episode. Glad she is back. How about the blonde girl?
CeramicDragon

Postby jinpei05 » Oct 22nd, 2011 @ 2:30pm

I like her too.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby jinpei05 » Oct 26th, 2011 @ 1:50pm

Good episode. Locke gets his ass kicked by Wo Fat!
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby CeramicDragon » Nov 1st, 2011 @ 4:42pm

Interesting halloween episode. How did the blonde girl get knocked out from behind and then get rescued? Did I miss what happened there? This show is my monday nite show.
CeramicDragon

Postby MrBiggs » Nov 4th, 2011 @ 6:15am

You mean Lori? Dude knocked her out, grabbed some evidence, and then ran. The rest of the team found her and everything was hunky dorey.

On another note, I know embalming fluid is flammable, but is it explosive?
MrBiggs

Postby GiantAsianMan » Nov 4th, 2011 @ 6:45am

MrBiggs wrote:On another note, I know embalming fluid is flammable, but is it explosive?

Its an action TV show; everything's explosive.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Almost Famous
GiantAsianMan

Postby MrBiggs » Nov 5th, 2011 @ 8:08am

Hmmm, true. I don't know why that one particular explosion bothered me when I'm sure there are plenty of others that should have and didn't. I did consciously overlook their depiction of the exhuming process.
MrBiggs

Postby MrBiggs » Nov 9th, 2011 @ 8:22am

Hahaha, oh Heroes.
MrBiggs

Postby jinpei05 » Nov 9th, 2011 @ 8:30am

Parkman got faaaaaaaaaatttt.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby jinpei05 » Nov 23rd, 2011 @ 8:14am

Christ, that was the worst fucking Korean ever on network television. :lol:
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby MrBiggs » Nov 23rd, 2011 @ 8:33am

erm...weren't there a lot of Koreans in that episode? Which one was the worst?
MrBiggs

Postby jinpei05 » Nov 23rd, 2011 @ 12:41pm

No, I meant their speaking of the language.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby MrBiggs » Nov 24th, 2011 @ 9:13am

Oh...yeoboseyo.
MrBiggs

Postby jinpei05 » Nov 24th, 2011 @ 7:33pm

That was better than anyone else on the episode.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby jinpei05 » Dec 7th, 2011 @ 6:19pm

Shang Tsung returns!!! With a mustache!!!
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

buy a cover letter

Postby JosephCic » Aug 23rd, 2018 @ 12:33am

Teaching as profession essay writing Party system in politics essay writing Stereotypes in the media essay writing An air-flight essay writing Should your school adopt a school uniform policy Why or why not essay writing movie review writing service
Act act in the living present essay writing Man is the architect of his own fate essay writing National integration essay writing An ideal college essay writing Friendship essay writing An air-flight essay writing A visit to a restaurant essay writing Merits and demerits of the present system of examination essay writing Literature and life essay writing A boat-trip in moonlight essay writing All things both great and small essay writing Do you really need a high school diploma or college degree to be successful today Why or why not essay writing Patriotism love of the country essay writing Study of the humanities essay writing Atomic bomb and the domino theory essay writing https://academic365.site/ find resume term paper help photo essay examples sample autobiography essays cv formats
JosephCic

movie review writing service

Postby JosephCic » Aug 23rd, 2018 @ 4:01am

Necessity is the mother op invention essay writing Tolerance essay writing English - the world language essay writing Literature and life essay writing Career as an accountant essay writing buy resumes online
The peaceful use of atomic power essay writing Hobbies essay writing Life is earnest life is real essay writing How to judge a good novel essay writing Leisure essay writing Describe the most important relationship in your life essay writing The cinema its uses and abuses essay writing Vocational education essay writing What is the one gadget that you could not live without Explain essay writing Failures are the pillars of success essay writing Reading for pleasure essay writing The tyranny of customs essay writing Television essay writing Have the discoveries of science elevated man spiritually essay writing A midnight adventure essay writing https://academic365.site/ free essay igcse distance learning how can write essay gcse portuguese writing professional resume
JosephCic

buy a cover letter

Postby JosephCic » Aug 23rd, 2018 @ 8:24am

Communism essay writing The effects of war on civilization essay writing Vocational education essay writing Should you feel guilty about killing zombies Explain essay writing Make hay while the sun shines essay writing movie review writing service
Sweet are the uses of adversity essay writing Art for arts sake essay writing Science and religion essay writing Compulsory games in schools and colleges essay writing Reading as means of education essay writing The art of biography essay writing Self-reliance essay writing Nuclear proliferation treaty essay writing The tyranny of customs essay writing Necessity is the mother op invention essay writing The cinema its uses and abuses essay writing Write about the biggest risk you have taken essay writing Science and agriculture essay writing How to judge a good novel essay writing A college debate essay writing https://academic365.site/ help with english writing proofreading service how to write resume coursework essay gcse maths online
JosephCic

buy a cover letter

Postby JosephCic » Aug 23rd, 2018 @ 1:59pm

A man is known by the company he keeps essay writing If you were going to build the perfect shopping mall what would you include Why essay writing Swimming essay writing The dignity of labor essay writing School life and college life essay writing movie review writing service
A boat-trip in moonlight essay writing Obedience essay writing If i were a millionaire essay writing Should people stop using Facebook Why or why not essay writing Describe a difficulty that you have had to overcome essay writing Study of the humanities essay writing Teaching children with learning disabilities essay writing Your last day at the college essay writing Habit is second nature essay writing Career as an accountant essay writing Science and religion essay writing The concept op peaceful co-existence essay writing Reading for pleasure essay writing Why violent video games is not a cause of aggression essay writing Commerce as a profession essay writing https://academic365.site/ find a freelancer essay editing essay online help cheapest essay writing service write curriculum vitae
JosephCic

buy a cover letter

Postby JosephCic » Aug 23rd, 2018 @ 8:35pm

Journalism essay writing Youth movement essay writing The tyranny of customs essay writing Is anything private anymore Discuss how companies track your habits essay writing Your favorite scientist essay writing movie review writing service
What is the best advice you have ever received essay writing If i were a dictator essay writing A railway station essay writing A midnight adventure essay writing The tyranny of customs essay writing The art of biography essay writing Science and modern warfare essay writing How do you propose to spend the long vacation essay writing Ecotourism essay writing The place of literature in education essay writing Act act in the living present essay writing Science and religion essay writing Careers open to a young man essay writing The evils of half-knowledge essay writing Your favorite poet essay writing https://academic365.site/ igcse diploma igcse mathematics edexcel college essay tips dissertation writing assistance effective essay writing
JosephCic

Previous
Forum Statistics