Wherein we discuss scripted events which are broadcast over analog and digital channels.

Re: Game of Thrones

Postby Mr_eX » Jun 27th, 2016 @ 6:53am

I missed him at the end then. Guess I need to rewatch it.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby kenzo » Jun 27th, 2016 @ 7:03am

He's only there for a few seconds on camera while the camera is panning by everything. There's really no reason to rewatch the whole episode for just that few fleeting seconds. Just trust us it's there and either some wonky storytelling - losing track of time - or a really bad oversight on part of the editors.
kenzo

Postby Mr_eX » Jun 27th, 2016 @ 6:59pm

Upon further review I think you're wrong about where they were.

Spoiler: show
There were Dornish ships there so I believe they met up somewhere between the two continents

Still. A lot of time had to pass.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby LiQuid » Jun 27th, 2016 @ 8:52pm

LiQuid

Postby DarthEnder » Jun 28th, 2016 @ 1:05am

kenzo wrote:
Spoiler: show
Or more tantalizing maybe he can do the face switcheroo and there's more than one Varys running around
Oh man, that would be so awesome.
DarthEnder

Game of Thrones

Postby Aaronbam » Sep 9th, 2017 @ 8:07pm

Do you watch Game of Thrones? Its one of the only shows that I still watch. I cannot wait till season 4, should be brutally and horrifically amazing.
I recommend trading bot for successful trading
Aaronbam

Apply for passport,driver license(expressdocumentsonline.com

Postby kaltz007 » Dec 4th, 2017 @ 11:44am

Apply for your documents online through our website https://www.expressdocumentsonline.com. We are the best producers of authentic documents with the best machines and holograms duplication with fast delivery world wide. We can help you obtain genuine data base registered Passports, driver's license with driving test documents that justify that your driver license is registered in the data base system, Identity cards, Bio metric Passports, Residence permit, Green card, Social Security Number (SSN), Business license, Certificates (Birth certificates, adoption certificates, baptism certificates, death certificates, divorce certificates, marriage certificates, custom certificates), Stamps, School diploma (college degrees, high school, university degrees) like IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, GMAT, GRE, PTE, CELTA, NEBOSH without attending the exams, Visa (business, student and tourist), Marijuana card, nNvelty documents and many other documents for a number of countries like USA, Germany, Canada, Austria, Switzerland, Italy,Portugal, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, France, Poland, Romania, Hungary, China, Japan, Russia, Mexico, .
We also have experience in the use of high quality materials to duplicate or forge documents.

For more inquiries Contact us at

email .................. krusbert8@gmail.com

WhatsApp number ............ +4915775643139

Skype .................. lukyvin

For more inquiries go to our Website at....
https://www.expressdocumentsonline.com

REGISTERED OR GENUINE DOCUMENTS
We have a worldwide network of legal and judiciary professionals, with over a many years of experience in providing legally processed documents of all sorts from various parts of the globe. We provide complete assistance in processing all documents, where we record the entire client's information in the database system, and when verified everything will be completely authentic, and the client can legally use the document without any problems. These real documents will pass all airport scans and other data reading machinery or systems. We operate discreetly with all our clients data encrypted. All clients who require any citizenship document from all countries are 100% guaranteed to receive genuine data base registered documents in addition to our system of constantly updating our existing clients of the development or progress of their documents.
UNREGISTERED/NOVELTY OR FAKE DOCUMENTS
We also have experience in the use of high quality materials to duplicate or forge. These documents are not registered in the data base system but having the same characteristics with the original documents. The fake documents will contain all the security features of the real documents and with the assurance no one can detect that it’s fake unless verified in the data base system. The Fake documents can only be use for camouflage purposes.
All clients who require any citizenship document from all countries are 100% guaranteed to receive genuine data base registered documents with high quality and our customers having no problems with the authorities. Feel free to get detailed information about our services. We sincerely hope to find a way to cooperate with you. Thank you
kaltz007

Previous
Forum Statistics