Wherein we discuss scripted events which are broadcast over analog and digital channels.

Re: Arrow

Postby dakazu » Oct 9th, 2015 @ 6:11am

Ok season premiere. Thought the reasoning for bringing Ollie back was a little weak but otherwise I agree with Higgins. It's still a fun show.

Super happy about the end of the episode.
Spoiler: show
So glad they didn't show who's grave it was
dakazu

Postby dakazu » Oct 15th, 2015 @ 9:54am

I don't get any references they're making to new villains this season.
dakazu

Postby kenzo » Oct 15th, 2015 @ 10:02am

Anarchy is a D-list villain, whose personality and MO are basically just The Joker. He gets trotted out a lot lately when DC wants to tell Joker stories without having to actually use The Joker.
kenzo

Postby Mr_eX » Oct 15th, 2015 @ 1:53pm

He was in one or two of the Arkham games
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby kenzo » Oct 22nd, 2015 @ 2:12pm

It's amazing to me how much more watchable and entertaining Arrow is versus Flash. Like, it's not even close. It helps that Felicity is such a based character, and Flash doesn't have a single woman on her level in the cast.
kenzo

Postby kenzo » Oct 29th, 2015 @ 8:49pm

How is Arrow so based?

I was in tears laughing when Det. Lance was having his breakdown.
kenzo

Postby Mr_eX » Oct 30th, 2015 @ 9:13am

kenzo wrote:It's amazing to me how much more watchable and entertaining Arrow is versus Flash. Like, it's not even close. It helps that Felicity is such a based character, and Flash doesn't have a single woman on her level in the cast.

Agents of Shield is better than both.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby kevinep3 » Oct 30th, 2015 @ 9:51am

Mr_eX wrote:
kenzo wrote:It's amazing to me how much more watchable and entertaining Arrow is versus Flash. Like, it's not even close. It helps that Felicity is such a based character, and Flash doesn't have a single woman on her level in the cast.

Agents of Shield is better than both.

Wrong, it's literally impossible to make it through the first episode.

Side note hype for constantine showing up next episode. I still really hope it gets picked back up.
psn:kevinep331, xbl:kevinep3, steam:kevinep3
kevinep3

Postby kenzo » Oct 30th, 2015 @ 11:35am

TIL Mr_eX is a hopeless marveldrone

Man, not even an appearance by True Blood's Tara can stop Arrow from being amazing. Truly a show for the ages
kenzo

Postby Mr_eX » Oct 30th, 2015 @ 11:41am

i used to like Flash and Arrow more but AoS stepped it's game up and surpassed them. Last episode took place entirely on a another planet.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby kevinep3 » Nov 4th, 2015 @ 7:10pm

Damn man this episode bummed me out. I want constantine back on tv, it was so good.
kevinep3

Postby Mr_eX » Nov 4th, 2015 @ 9:53pm

Constantine was alright. It seemed like a watered down Supernatural to me.

This episode of Arrow was pretty good though.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby dakazu » Nov 6th, 2015 @ 11:17am

That peacock joke was fucking hilarious
dakazu

Postby dakazu » Dec 10th, 2015 @ 10:10am

They sure are promoting the death of Felicity.
dakazu

Postby dakazu » Feb 11th, 2016 @ 3:02pm

This week's episode was so on point :lol:
dakazu

Postby CrossXhunteR » Feb 11th, 2016 @ 4:31pm

I fell asleep.
CrossXhunteR

Postby meDotJS » Feb 24th, 2016 @ 11:09pm

The ending to the last episode might be the most hilariously bad TV I've ever seen.
Liquid wrote:"meDotJS - Today at 8:20 PM
I just googled it
and I'm wrong"
its official
even google says medot is wrong
meDotJS

Postby CrossXhunteR » Feb 25th, 2016 @ 6:14am

Kevin and I were both laughing at the final scene.
CrossXhunteR

Postby dakazu » Apr 8th, 2016 @ 10:40am

Welp..genuinely didn't see that coming
dakazu

Postby Master Higgins » Apr 9th, 2016 @ 2:28pm

I think I hate Olicity.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby Mr_eX » Apr 9th, 2016 @ 6:23pm

Master Higgins wrote:I think I hate Olicity.

I think most people do
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby kenzo » Apr 9th, 2016 @ 6:52pm

Olicity is great, but the show adding unnecessary internal drama to keep the drama quotient up is frustrating. Like, every relationship doesn't need to be Hal & Carol. You can still have an exciting story and plenty of drama without people's relationships always being in tatters.
kenzo

Postby kevinep3 » May 27th, 2016 @ 4:23pm

The finale was pretty bad
kevinep3

Postby Mr_eX » May 27th, 2016 @ 5:18pm

Yeah, it sucked
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Audio converter flac to mp3 though

Postby Luhunsona » Nov 4th, 2017 @ 4:18pm

Bug Fix: Single Track CDs detected again in CD Ripper Bug Fix: CD Ripper could change CD drive assignment when a device removal or addition took place Bug Fix: Batch Converter if clicked 'Convert' on the list page would not exclude uecked files from conversion Note: By clicking the Settings button under the Output Format option, you can change the audio encoder, channel, sample rate and bit rate according to your needs. Audio conversion Click Here: flac2mp3 windows rule two flac2mp3 windows act
Luhunsona

Free Download And Software program Reviews

Postby AvannaAlkar » Nov 7th, 2017 @ 12:58pm

> Useful resource > Any Audio Converter for Home windows > Convert WMA to MP3 format. MP4 To MP3 Converter is a home windows utility that shortly converts MP4 to MP3 audio format. The converter also helps AVI, MPG, FLV, WMV, MOV and extra video codecs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC audio codecs conversion. It helps batch mode also.
Simple to make use of - Simply two clicks, everybody can grow to be the master of Free MP4 MP3 Converter; Mechanically shutdown the computer after conversion; Many settings are adjustable, corresponding to audio dimension, bit charge, frame rate, so that the output MP3 audio will match most portable MP3 participant.
Fortunately, there is a host of free file converters you possibly can obtain on your desktop, or use instantly within your browser, to strip the sound out of convert mp4 to mp3 your favourite movies. Beneath are two of our favorites, along with instructions for using every to transform your MP4.
It is a completely free and feature-rich video converter on Windows that's capable of converting to a lot of video formats. One great thing about Format Manufacturing unit is its support for video formats used on transportable units like cell phones, PlayStation3, XBOX, PSP and many others. It additionally helps modifying of transformed file which gives users extra management over conversion.
A number of predefined conversion profiles. Risk to avoid wasting your personal settings to an INI file. Take advantage of OVC's free MP4 to MP3 converter for getting high quality MP3 information out of your present MP4 videos. Our highly versatile video converter helps conversions to many other codecs as properly.
WAVE is a lossless audio format but WAV information are large. Individuals can encode WAV to MP3 format and set a better bitrate for conversion instantly with the program. Burn all of your favorite MP3 songs or film videos to CD or DVD to enjoy wherever, share to mates or copy to a number of disks as backup.
On a Mac, click on the Add Video” button in the backside left-hand corner and select the files you wish to convert. Continue including movies in the identical method till you are glad along with your selection. AVC permits you to convert multiple recordsdata at a time, so there is no such thing as a have to individually convert every video.
This software is greater than an MP4 to MP3 converter, it data and streams video and audio fiels. FFmpeg is out there on Linux, Mac and Windows working system and it ensures straightforward conversion of video files convert mp4 to mp3 online to quite a few codecs including the MP3 format. It is without doubt one of the most powerful video converters for Desktop users.
When video convertors with all the required features are listed down, this will likely be among the many top in that record. It really stands out for its unique options that you're going to get firsthand feel of by selecting to make use of it. Among the options are one-click on internet video obtain, conversion to key codecs for video and audio, prepared presets for a number of units and batch conversion of many recordsdata at a go. There are very highly effective editing instruments that the software comes with and helps to perform the mission by just few and simple clicks. It is good for enhancing high quality and personalizing of information but first think about a free trial.
AvannaAlkar

Download Free CD To MP3 Converter 4.9

Postby soogsgeask » Nov 26th, 2017 @ 4:20am

The most effective simply obtained better. Magic RM RAM to MP3 Converter is a small but capable device to convert Real Audio files (.rm,ra,ram) to MP3 or WMA, WAV recordsdata. It also presents to extract audio from Actual Video, AVI, MPEG, WMV files. Convert multiple MP3 just in a couple of clicks.
4Musics WMA to MP3 Converter converts protected and non-protected WMA to MP3, OGG, WAV, AAC, M4A, MP2, RA3, AC3, etc. Permits converting straight from Home windows Explorer with one click on, incorporates a simple tag editor, helps batch conversion.
The rationale individuals use a DVD ripper is often to remove copyright safety so that the films or recordsdata on the DVD may be played on their pc. DVD rippers also commonly enable customers to compress the data or change its format so the DVD recordsdata take up much less room on their laptop.
Our different products: Eusing Free MP3 Cutter - Cut MP3, WAV, WMA files into items. ConverterLite can be utilized for changing CDA to MP3. It's easy to convert information and can be utilized for batch convert CDA to MP3. Many advanced encoding choices too.
- Use as a CDA to MP3 converter. After the information are chosen, click on Choose output profile tab. The drop-down checklist will unfold, just choose http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-rip-audio-cd-to-mp3-files MP3 Audio(.mp3). Clicking the obtain button begins installation of InstallIQ, which manages your ConverterLite installation. Be taught More.
M4B file is an audiobook format that can be "bookmarked" by supporting audio gamers resembling iTunes and iPod. If your http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-rip-audio-cd-to-mp3-files CD is an audiobook, the CDA to MP3 Converter can convert your CD to M4B audiobooks. CDA to MP3 converter: Rip selected tracks from audio CD and convert them to MP3 format or save as WAV format.
Any Video Converter Final is a simple-to-use and skilled video and audio converter. As a video converter, it lets you convert video recordsdata between each format together with MOV, Rm, Rmvb, MPEG, TS, DVR-MS, AVCHD, WMV, AVI to MPEG-4 film format for iPod, iPhone, PSP, different transportable medic gamers and sensible telephones together with Nokia N Series, home windows cellular, Google Nexus one. As an audio converter, it could possibly assist you to to transform audio to MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA formats etc.
soogsgeask

Previous
Forum Statistics