Wherein we discuss scripted events which are broadcast over analog and digital channels.

Re: Agents of SHIELD

Postby Mr_eX » May 18th, 2016 @ 7:43pm

That was a pretty great season start to finish.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby LiQuid » May 19th, 2016 @ 8:49pm

That Lincoln shit at the end was pretty close to being mega corny but then they did the Whedon thing where instead of lingering on it they quick cut to the 6-months later scene. Got a laugh out of me.

I was actually legitimately more sad about Hive/Ward dying than Lincoln honestly. I don't know if I want to watch a season of this show without Brett Dalton on it.
LiQuid

Postby LiQuid » May 19th, 2016 @ 8:49pm

Oh wait, actually. Never mind, Batiatus seems like he's going to be on full time, so season redeemed I guess.
LiQuid

Postby LiQuid » May 19th, 2016 @ 8:56pm

Think about the entirety of the character arc of Grant Ward from the start of this show until this finale. Like, fucking seriously. That's some Babylon 5 caliber character progression there.

Much like with Babylon 5, I could totally forgive someone for not realizing they were watching truly remarkable television from the first season of this show. I feel bad for someone watching DC's monster-of-the-week schlock and sleeping on Shield which is pretty handily the best any comic show is doing it.
LiQuid

Postby Mr_eX » May 19th, 2016 @ 9:12pm

Sky had some pretty good character progression too. I kind of want to rewatch the entire series just to see where it started again.

I feel bad for the people that dropped Sheild too. I'm at the point where I'd drop pretty much all the CW shows(not The 100) before I'd drop AoS.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby LiQuid » May 19th, 2016 @ 10:21pm

Remember Trip? RIP. This show should have killed off more people to be honest. Man imagine if they did a proper Suicide Squad TV show instead of a stupid fucking movie where they had the balls to maintain a continuity like Shield does? They could kill EVERYONE!

I'm a full season behind the DC shows again cause I keep watching a handful of episodes and then stalling on them. They're FINE, they are a different beast than Shield but they're fine for what they are, I just have a hard time getting into them when there are no real stakes.
LiQuid

Postby DarthEnder » May 20th, 2016 @ 7:10pm

LiQuid wrote:Oh wait, actually. Never mind, Batiatus seems like he's going to be on full time, so season redeemed I guess.

Eh, I said the same thing about Patton and that turned out to be a disappointment.

LiQuid wrote:I was actually legitimately more sad about Hive/Ward dying than Lincoln honestly. I don't know if I want to watch a season of this show without Brett Dalton on it.

I guess it's a good thing some villain will build a Grant Ward LMD then isn't it?

LiQuid wrote:Remember Trip? RIP.
When they killed off their only funny character at the time? Of course.

That's my one complaint I still have with this show is there's still not enough Buffy-esque humor in it. Hopefully Radcliffe will remedy that. He was pretty great at it in these last couple episodes.
DarthEnder

Postby LiQuid » May 20th, 2016 @ 11:09pm

That scene where he was trying to get those 2 chuds to help him with his science. :lol:
LiQuid

Postby DarthEnder » Oct 18th, 2016 @ 10:07pm

Anyone been watching the new season?

Got a bunch of Ghost Rider in it.

Granted, it's Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider, but still. Seems like their special effects budget went up this season.
DarthEnder

Postby Mr_eX » Oct 19th, 2016 @ 6:30am

This show is still great
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby DarthEnder » Oct 19th, 2016 @ 7:04am

I love that the villainous force this season seems to just be "magic shit" and I'm really hoping it ties into Doctor Strange in a couple weeks.
DarthEnder

Postby Mr_eX » Oct 20th, 2016 @ 6:21am

Pretty sure it will. No way its a coincidence that Marvels first magic movie comes out at the same time Agents of Shield goes all magical. Both might even tie into Iron First
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby LiQuid » Oct 20th, 2016 @ 6:41am

fuuuuuuck agents of shield has fucking sorcery in it? I need to get caught up FUCK
LiQuid

Postby Mr_eX » Oct 20th, 2016 @ 5:09pm

It's not clear if it's sorcery but there is a book and it turned people into ghosts so yeah, most likely sorcery
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby DarthEnder » Oct 20th, 2016 @ 11:42pm

Well, it's specifically the Darkhold. Which is a magic as fuck book in the comics that shows up all the time, as it's basically Marvel's Necronomicon.
DarthEnder

Postby GiantAsianMan » Nov 16th, 2016 @ 6:11pm

To answer a point that was brought up on the latest Comic Conspiracy podcast, the show does acknowledge the existence of previous Ghost Riders. The episode from 11/01 went into how Robbie Reyes become the Ghost Rider, and they showed a dude on a motorcycle with a flaming skull head. He's not name-checked in any way; he just makes an appearance as the person who gives Robbie his powers.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Almost Famous
GiantAsianMan

Postby DarthEnder » Nov 16th, 2016 @ 11:09pm

They're taking this whole month off. I wonder if that's just to get out of the way of Doctor Strange or something.
DarthEnder

Postby Mr_eX » Nov 20th, 2016 @ 10:06am

Shows on ABC like to take breaks.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby meDotJS » Nov 20th, 2016 @ 10:59pm

Chances are we're only going to get a handful of episodes before they take another extended break for the holidays.
Liquid wrote:"meDotJS - Today at 8:20 PM
I just googled it
and I'm wrong"
its official
even google says medot is wrong
meDotJS

Postby DarthEnder » Jan 28th, 2017 @ 1:08am

I'm not liking this new arc at all.

They literally went one arc after the introduction of the LMDs to start doing the whole Battlestar Galactica/Matrix thing. And no matter how many times Mac complains about how obvious and cliche it is, it doesn't make it any less obvious or cliche that they're actually doing it.
DarthEnder

Ffmpeg Retains Converting Second Ac3 Audio Stream To Mp2

Postby Tharmasoath » Nov 20th, 2017 @ 4:38pm

Prime 10 free Audio Converters: Advocate free audio converter to convert music files into other audio formats. has a recording operate that allows you to document from line-in (cassette, LP, and so convert ac3 to mp2 forth.) streaming audio, or another supply out there on your systemUse the audio recording function to document MIDI ,audio file protected by DRM to a different audio format:mp3,wav,wma.
If the goal container format supports the audio codec of the supply file then contemplate simply muxing it into the output file without re-encoding. MKV supports virtually any audio codec. This may be achieved by specifying 'copy' because the audio codec.
Convert your audio file to MP3 in top of the range with this free online MP3 converter. In case you want, I can put up on right right here about converting inside iTunes on your pc. In such case, the selection is to Burn these tracks to a CD after which Rip them as soon as once more to the computer arduous drive whereby the DRM shall be eradicated and you'll get the tracks in (DRM free) MP3 format. Most individuals (ok - some individuals) listed here are precise DJs and get music from digital Report Swimming pools in MP3 format as a substitute of swappin iTunes tracks with pals. The For Spoken Phrase possibility is the MP3 format with excellent settings for output audiobooks.
AAC is ready to include forty eight full-bandwidth (up to ninety six kHz) audio channels in one stream plus 15 low frequency enhancement (LFE, restricted to 120 Hz) channels and up to 15 knowledge streams. Besides it has additional multi-language capacities.
Can someone explain to me the difference between AC3 audio and MP2 audio. As many of the low price authoring software program does not help AC3 audio however helps MP2. Which is healthier and what are the advantages. The next will introduce a robust DTS Converter in addition to a step-by-step guide on how you can convert DTS to different audio format.
With Audio Transcoder you can convert AC3 recordsdata for all iOS gadgets and play AC3 music recordsdata on your iPod, iPhone and iPad. Uncooked format of audio recordsdata. Doesn't ac32mp2 contain header of an audio file. DVD is MPEG2-PS (Programme Stream) codec with MP2 or AC3 audio in a VOB container. DVD is Commonplace Definition - so 25FPS at 720x576 for PAL international locations.
A: You'll be able to convert your AC3 recordsdata to the popular MP2 format. Batch mode for multiple information conversion process, AC3 to MP2 Converter can convert hundreds of AC3 files at once. its not an issue to use m2a on dvds, however SVCD and VCD use 44.1khz, whereas DVDs require 48khz, which means you'll need to convert the audio anyway, you could as well make it AC3.
In case you've ever recorded video together with your camcorder and located you could have 27 separate video files as an alternative of one, we have got you covered. DivX Plus Converter lets you combine all your footage into one film with a single click. So lengthy file '32av893.m2ts'.
Does anybody know of any easy software to transform the audio of an MPEG2 file from AC3 to MPEG1 Layer2? I've a video player for my motorhome that solely performs the sound if it is in MPEG1 Layer 2, and a lot of my MPEG2 recordsdata have the audio in AC3.
Convert ac3 to mp2 free click on: free ac3 to mp2 converter obtain bed develop ac3 to mp2 converter batch importance The very last thing you must know is that it's not advisable to transform between lossy codecs as you'll continue to loss quality. It's OK, however, to transform between lossless codecs as the standard is retained.
Tharmasoath

How To Convert CD Audio To MP3

Postby pattynom » Nov 25th, 2017 @ 9:05am

VLC media participant cannot only convert between different video formats however it additionally does the identical with changing audio formats. The method is actually quite simple and solely requires Windows Media Player, which is put in with Home windows by default. In Home windows 7 and Home windows eight, you possibly can rip the audio CDs directly to MP3 format, no must convert them to from one format to another.
Thecda recordsdata do not comprise the actual PCM sound wave information, but as a substitute inform the place on the disc each track begins and stops. If the file is copied” from the CD-ROM to the computer, it becomes ineffective, since it's only a shortcut to part of the disc. Nonetheless, some audio modifying and CD creation programs will, from the person's perspective, loadcda recordsdata as though they are actual audio data recordsdata. Although whenever you copy it's ineffective, you'll be able to click on on the file while you're in the disc file space and it will play in WMP (Windows Media Player).
FreeRIP MP3 Converter - Converter MP3 lets you build output file names with a simple but very flexible template editor. It doesn't matter for those who want to archive your tracks in folders named after the artist, the album title, the yr or the director. You possibly can set up FreeRIP MP3 Converter to forge the appropriate filename and path.
Fairly presumably the perfect free audio converter accessible, Freemake Audio Converter is definitely the easiest to make use of. Highly really useful”. Press Convert” to avoid wasting the adjustments you made simply now and the resulted recordsdata will probably be soon created.
Convert multiple CD tracks to audio formats directly; convert one monitor to a number of formats simultaneously. convert files into one file or individually. FreeRIP MP3 Converter affords quick shortcuts to go looking information, pictures, movies, lyrics and even CDs on Amazon Retailer of your favourite artists.
Free Audio CD to MP3 Converter robotically fills the tags and the paintings, which may be seen in iTunes, Winamp or just a Windows Explorer folder. Rip CD and convert to Ogg format. And Convert Wav information to Ogg. CD rippers convert the raw digital information on music CDs into files a pc can learn. They do not have to worry about copyright safety as most music CDs will not be copy protected.
Convert movies to MP3, M4A or some other media format. Free Audio Converter supports over 500 well-liked and rare video codecs: MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, DVD, WMV, HD, H.264, MOV, VOB, SWF, TS, WebM, Xvid, and many http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-rip-audio-cd-to-mp3-files others. Save soundtracks and extract music from video in seconds. Unique audio quality is preserved.
pattynom

Previous
Forum Statistics