Wherein we discuss scripted events which are broadcast over analog and digital channels.

Re: Batman v Superman

Postby dakazu » Apr 2nd, 2016 @ 4:01am

kenzo wrote:Say that to my face IRL, tough guy.

BvS is a triumph of cinema and one of mankind's greatest accomplishments.

Early contender for most kenzo post 2016
dakazu

Postby Mr_eX » Apr 2nd, 2016 @ 7:35am

Quality April Fools jokes from kenzo.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby Master Higgins » Apr 2nd, 2016 @ 5:45pm

I always knew Kenzo was secretly the best one of you guys.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby HarryBlack » Apr 3rd, 2016 @ 1:58pm

I cant stop thinking about this damn movie, and the more I do, the more it kind of falls apart. But I dont have anyone to talk to about it since no one I know irl has actually seen it or intends to see it (good call I think).
So I dont want to shit on anyones enjoyment, but below are a few thoughts and questions. If anyone can answer the questions with more than "Its comic logic!" then I will be delighted, because I can start to love it a bit. Maybe.

[Spoiler]Batman did still kill some folks after he realised the error of his ways. Is that just his thing now? If so, Id love to see dual pistols Batman like in Flashpoint and Doc Savage. Theres zero reason for him not to carry a pistol unless Snyder genuinely thinks this is the standard comicbook Batman?

What if some of those mooks had mothers called Martha? He never even stopped to ask.

Batmans plan to signal Superman for the fight didnt work. He only showed up because Luthor made him. Did Batman bring a book to read? How long was he going to try that tactic?

If Superman was scared they would kill his mother if his super fast ass tried to save her, why was sending in old Batman a better option? Great fight scene, could have been less murdery. No reason for that flame thrower to be there except to have him shoot it and kill that guy.

Why does Superman push Bruce over the edge and not Joker killing Robin? Is Joker dead in this continuity?

I wish we got to see Batman break into Lexcorp instead of that dumb murdery car chase. Thats something I hated in Arkham Knight too actually.

Gal Gadot was ok. I think we have to separate her performance from the CGI person doing the fighting. I think I would have preferred her more no nonsense and impatient with Bruce than all coy and mysterious and flirty. If I saw it without knowing who she was, I might have guessed Catwoman. She didnt seem like Diana to me. Thats Snyders fault and not something I hated at all.

Why does Flash look SOOO bad?

What was going on with Pa Kent? Did Clark go and spend days asleep, dreaming about hiking or...what was up with that? Because we are told he is missing during that time right?

Does Perry actually know he is Superman? How? I totally missed that everytime I watched MoS. Thats REALLY dumb. Is the worlds greatest detective the ONLY person who doesnt know? Whats even the point of secret identities in this?

Why would a Bat brand make people beat you to death? Surely it would be a badge of honour? And why doesnt Bruce either not do it or kill them himself?
[Spoiler]
All in all, I did not like the movie and kind of like it less every day. I was a big defender of the MoS ending. I loved the action in this but I need more than action.
I get they were trying to do a lot, but that doesnt make it a good movie and Snyders actual distain for fans since it came out kind of explains a lot.
I dont think Iron Man 3 or Green Lantern had this many problems. Its definitely better than Fantastic Four which is something?
I really want the movies that follow to be as good as possible but Im hoping for some solo movies to get us back on track before Justice League.

Anyway. Sorry for being negative, just had to vent that somewhere.
Loved the ComicConspiracy breakdown of it though.
HarryBlack

Postby kenzo » Apr 3rd, 2016 @ 11:39pm

I just got back from watching BvS for a second time. Of my own volition. Do you know how rare that is for me? I can't stand seeing films in theaters more than once, b/c it's such a waste of money. BvS might be Film of the Century.

No problem HarryBlack, forums are for funposting. I look forward to thoroughly destroying every single one of your arguments tho when I have more time/energy.
kenzo

Postby kenzo » Apr 6th, 2016 @ 4:06am

HarryBlack wrote:Batman did still kill some folks after he realised the error of his ways. Is that just his thing now?
It's been a thing since The Dark Knight Returns, which is the primary inspiration for this version of Batman.

HarryBlack wrote:What if some of those mooks had mothers called Martha? He never even stopped to ask.
Superman calls his mother 'Martha' because he knows it will get Batman's attention. Clark Kent is a reporter, and a damned good one. Who also has the benefit of super hearing and x-ray vision. He figured out who Batman is. He calls him 'Bruce' at the beginning of the fight. You really think he wouldn't look up some basic info on Clark Kent and notice, "Hey, that guy is probably really hung up on his dead parents, and coincidentally his mom's name is the same as my mom's name." He's on his back, he's staring death in the eye, and he uses his last gasps to plead with Batman to at least save his mother in the smartest way possible. It's a weird and awkward scene, but it's supposed to be. Because what else is realistically going to snap Batman - the guy who won't even kill the Joker - out from such a bloodlust and conviction to kill a man?

HarryBlack wrote:Batmans plan to signal Superman for the fight didnt work. He only showed up because Luthor made him. Did Batman bring a book to read? How long was he going to try that tactic?
It didn't work because Superman realized that Lex was the real threat, and he realized he was in the wrong and Batman was right. Sans Lex Luthor, Superman shows up to stop Batman, just like he showed up during the car chase.

HarryBlack wrote:If Superman was scared they would kill his mother if his super fast ass tried to save her, why was sending in old Batman a better option? Great fight scene, could have been less murdery. No reason for that flame thrower to be there except to have him shoot it and kill that guy.
It's less that sending Batman was the better option for saving Martha Kent, and more that sending Superman was the better option for stopping Lex Luthor, which was clearly the much more pressing danger. It actually demonstrated a lot of character growth for Superman, who previously in the movie seems very selfish in his perspective and his priorities. And here he is putting the needs of the public above his personal needs, and learning to trust other people.

The flamethrower guy is there because it's on Lex Luthor's orders, and burning Martha fits with his stupid puns he taunts Superman with. So that if Batman fails to kill Superman, he can taunt Superman with some poetic nonsense before he offs her. Lex Luthor does this because he's crazy and because he's a villain.

HarryBlack wrote:Why does Superman push Bruce over the edge and not Joker killing Robin? Is Joker dead in this continuity?
Killing Robin was something I thought was possibly implied, or at least referenced, but not something that was stated with any certainty. There's also a big difference between the threat imposed by a villain that operates on a small scale like the Joker usually does, versus Superman who is - by Batman's summation - an existential threat to the entire planet. If the Joker the next day was going to potentially kill all of mankind, and the only way to stop him was to kill him, Batman would kill the Joker in a heartbeat. Nobody gets mad when Batman kills a bunch of parademons in order to save the planet.

HarryBlack wrote:I wish we got to see Batman break into Lexcorp instead of that dumb murdery car chase. Thats something I hated in Arkham Knight too actually.
I'll grant that the car chase was dumb, but a batmobile chase in a Batman movie is quintessential. And a whole lotta people like those Batman games, dumb Batmobile segments and all. However, I LOVE that we only get to see the aftermath of the Lexcorp break-in. It's deft usage of a classic narrative trick where the implication of violence ends up being so much more powerful a tool than actually showing the audience what happened. It lets the imagination spin and weave a cooler story than could have possibly been crafted. It also plays wonderfully into the mystique of Batman - who operates in the shadows. This kind of scene is going to be the vast majority of exposure people IRL would have to a Batman character sweeping in and doing stuff. It's little bits like this that really demonstrate that the film, at its core, understand a lot of what defines Batman & Superman.

HarryBlack wrote:Gal Gadot was ok. I think we have to separate her performance from the CGI person doing the fighting. I think I would have preferred her more no nonsense and impatient with Bruce than all coy and mysterious and flirty. If I saw it without knowing who she was, I might have guessed Catwoman. She didnt seem like Diana to me. Thats Snyders fault and not something I hated at all.
She stole the movie, hands down. I only wish they hadn't begun to heavily feature her in promotional material to get people in theaters, because her reveal as Wonder Woman could have been epic, and instead you know who it is from the first moment. Second time I watched BvS, the theater was only about a 1/3rd full, and the whole theater rose in applause when she showed up. The loudest cheers I heard during opening weekend viewing of Star Wars: Episode 7, was during the BvS trailer when Wonder Woman shows up. Wonder Woman was awesome, I'm stoked AF for her solo-movie.

I also like this characterization of her just fine. To a lot of people, Wonder Woman is this fish-out-of-water character, who is fresh off the boat from Themyscira and doesn't know how to handle the regular world. But this Wonder Woman has had the benefit of living in society for a 100 years. She's a smart and capable woman, so by now she's going to be a savvy person who knows how to fit right in and wrap idiots around her fingers.

HarryBlack wrote:Why does Flash look SOOO bad?
He's wearing a mecha suit for reasons I'm sure will be elaborated later. I didn't even recognize it was the Flash on the first viewing on account of the actor being brown, the mecha suit, and most importantly the swirling vortex of light and sound. But that's totally the Flash. And the peek you get of his regular suit under the flipped up mecha visor, looks pretty good IMO. The mask he's wearing is a much better mask than TV Barry gets to wear.

HarryBlack wrote:What was going on with Pa Kent? Did Clark go and spend days asleep, dreaming about hiking or...what was up with that? Because we are told he is missing during that time right?
In a show full of obvious visual metaphors and dream sequences, how is this really that complicated to you? He's off soul-searching in the wilderness, and has a conversation with the memory of his father. He states earlier in the film that all he's been trying to live up to 'the dream of a farmer' (his dad) and that he's not sure that's even working or worth it. So when he's off remembering what his dad was like, and either remembering stuff he was told before, or imagining what his father would have said if he was there, he finds a little more of himself and walks away with some clarity and more motivation to keep being a hero (namely - recalling his father's commentary that his wife was 'his world', which Clark finds inspirational and uses in the finale when he reiterates that to Lois before his suicide mission).

HarryBlack wrote:Does Perry actually know he is Superman? How? I totally missed that everytime I watched MoS. Thats REALLY dumb. Is the worlds greatest detective the ONLY person who doesnt know? Whats even the point of secret identities in this?
I don't even know how you or other people came to this conclusion, when he doesn't seem to say anything even implying that he knows Clark Kent's secret. But if he does know, I honestly like that. I freaking HATE the stupid superhero trope where the hero keeps his/her identity secret, even to the people closest to them. It really paints the supporting cast like freaking idiots for not being able to spot they're the same person immediately. I love that Lois figured out Superman's identity immediately. I love that Superman figured out Batman immediately. I love that Lex Luthor figured out both of their identities and manipulates both of them into doing his bidding. It treats its characters like they're actually smart instead of freaking morons. And you can tell a lot of interesting stories about heroes having to deal with people knowing their identities. Meanwhile, you sarcastically say "World's Greatest Detective" but this is legit, the very first Batman film where we get to see Batman do some actual freaking detective work.

HarryBlack wrote:Why would a Bat brand make people beat you to death? Surely it would be a badge of honour? And why doesnt Bruce either not do it or kill them himself?
The only two people we hear about getting branded were craven sex criminals (a serial rapist, and a sex trafficker). It's easy to assume that Batman saves his bat-brand for only the worst of the worst like these two. Jails are full of awful people who all commiserate with each other, but even those people all despise sex criminals (like pedophiles and rapists) and those people pretty regularly end up with giant targets on them for their criminal past anyways. So Batman is just facilitating regular jail dynamics. Seems pretty in line with both the "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you either" line of Bat-philosophy, as well as TDKR super jaded and gritty Bat-philosophy (IIRC, the branding is pulled directly from TDKR?).

HarryBlack wrote:All in all, I did not like the movie and kind of like it less every day.
[/quote]Every time I reflect on this movie, I love it more and more. It's actually amazing. It does have some problems (I don't think the dream sequences were as necessary, and it's painfully obvious that most of the audience watching this apparently needed more hand-holding when it comes to getting inside characters' heads and understanding their motivations) but they aren't problems I care about. And everything else is just awesome. Maybe when I have more steam, I'll breakdown all the AMAZING things that happened in this movie, and how it's the best film since Yojimbo.
Last edited by kenzo on Apr 6th, 2016 @ 4:18am, edited 1 time in total.
kenzo

Postby GiantAsianMan » Apr 6th, 2016 @ 4:17am

kenzo wrote:
HarryBlack wrote:Batmans plan to signal Superman for the fight didnt work. He only showed up because Luthor made him. Did Batman bring a book to read? How long was he going to try that tactic?
It didn't work because Superman realized that Lex was the real threat, and he realized he was in the wrong and Batman was right. Sans Lex Luthor, Superman shows up to stop Batman, just like he showed up during the car chase.

Except there was nothing to stop Batman from. He wasn't doing anything when Superman arrived; he was *waiting* for Superman. He set traps for Superman. He shined his signal in the air over his city to call Superman(????). Superman only goes over to Gotham after Lex threatens his mother (who he had already kidnapped), which only happened after Superman arrived to save Lois, who Lux had just pushed off the side of his building. Batman had no part in any of it. He wanted to fight Superman, yes, but he did absolutely nothing to engage in a fight. He's grand plan was to just wait and hope Superman showed up.

*Edit: wait- did Batman set some abandoned buildings on fire to try and lure Superman? I think he might have done something like that. Regardless, that is also a crap plan. Are we assuming that Superman regularly flies across the bay to help the citizens of Gotham as well? Because that was never established, and in fact, might have been directly refuted. Bruce Wayne makes it very clear to Clark Kent that Superman is The Daily Planet's deal and Metropolis's hero, implying that he isn't making stops over in Gotham and that he might not be welcome if he did (the line about dressing up like clowns). So without Luthor's intervention, there was no reason for Superman to go to Gotham and face Batman.
Last edited by GiantAsianMan on Apr 6th, 2016 @ 4:24am, edited 1 time in total.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Almost Famous
GiantAsianMan

Postby kenzo » Apr 6th, 2016 @ 4:23am

GiantAsianMan wrote:Except there was nothing to stop Batman from. He wasn't doing anything when Superman arrived; he was *waiting* for Superman. He set traps for Superman. He shined his signal in the air over his city to call Superman(????). Superman only goes over to Gotham after Lex threatens his mother (who he had already kidnapped), which only happened after Superman arrived to save Lois, who Lux had just pushed off the side of his building. Batman had no part in any of it. He wanted to fight Superman, yes, but he did absolutely nothing to engage in a fight. He's grand plan was to just wait and hope Superman showed up.

Superman wrote:Next time they shine your light, don't go. The Bat is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.
After a line like that, you really think that the next time the bat-signal gets shined, Superman wouldn't be on the lookout for Batman and try to confront him if he showed up in cape and cowl? Because that's exactly what Superman is telling Batman. I don't think it's an unreasonable thing for Batman to expect Superman to show up and make good on his word. This is such a ridiculous non-issue.
kenzo

Postby kenzo » Apr 6th, 2016 @ 6:47am

GiantAsianMan wrote:*Edit: wait- did Batman set some abandoned buildings on fire to try and lure Superman? I think he might have done something like that. Regardless, that is also a crap plan. Are we assuming that Superman regularly flies across the bay to help the citizens of Gotham as well? Because that was never established, and in fact, might have been directly refuted. Bruce Wayne makes it very clear to Clark Kent that Superman is The Daily Planet's deal and Metropolis's hero, implying that he isn't making stops over in Gotham and that he might not be welcome if he did (the line about dressing up like clowns). So without Luthor's intervention, there was no reason for Superman to go to Gotham and face Batman.
WHY ARE YOU IGNORING THE GIGANTIC BAT SIGNAL IN THE SKY, CLEARLY VISIBLE FROM METROPOLIS, AND HOW SUPERMAN SAID HE WOULD INTERVENE IF BATMAN ANSWERED THE BAT SIGNAL AGAIN. GAM, you are a smart man. I don't know how you aren't seeing this, and hung up on such a stupid, insignificant detail with such an easy explanation.
kenzo

Postby GiantAsianMan » Apr 6th, 2016 @ 8:37am

kenzo wrote:WHY ARE YOU IGNORING THE GIGANTIC BAT SIGNAL IN THE SKY, CLEARLY VISIBLE FROM METROPOLIS, AND HOW SUPERMAN SAID HE WOULD INTERVENE IF BATMAN ANSWERED THE BAT SIGNAL AGAIN. GAM, you are a smart man. I don't know how you aren't seeing this, and hung up on such a stupid, insignificant detail with such an easy explanation.

How exactly was Superman watching for the Bat Signal in his self-imposed exile after the Capital bombing? He was gone; he was done being Superman at that moment. The Bat Signal didn't bring him back; a talk with ghost-Kevin Costner and Lois plummeting to her death did. Are you saying that without Luthor's meddling, he would have returned on his own just to fight Batman? That his ultimatum to Batman was more important to him than actually being Superman to the entire world? Yeah, sure, okay.

And all of this is to point out how terribly written/staged this portion of the movie is. What's Batman doing leading with non-Kryptonite weapons? Why does he try and lure Superman to Gotham only to then lure him someplace else in Gotham kinda close by where left the kill weapon? If the point's to just kill him, why not just go with this plan: 1)find Superman (however dumb that plan may be), 2)use the aerosoled Kryptonite to momentarily disable Superman, 3)stab Superman with Kryptonite spear. And this is what Batman does, he just adds 38 steps inbetween; why? It's because a movie called Batman v. Superman has to have a fight scene between those two (which I am perfectly okay with), and Zack Snyder's not good enough of a director to do that without a convoluted and inane setup that's full of plot holes.
"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Almost Famous
GiantAsianMan

Postby kenzo » Apr 6th, 2016 @ 4:13pm

I'm actually horrified by how stupid you are being atm, GAM. Batman doesn't know any of these things going on in Superman's life. You, as a viewer, see that he's preoccupied with other stuff because you have that viewpoint, and you're getting mad because Batman isn't taking that into consideration somehow!? You're completely forgetting Batman has his own limited perspective and information. If he did, he'd have seen him as a person long ago and not wanted to freaking murder him. Batman only sees the god-alien who shows up out of nowhere all the time to do shit, and he doesn't friggin' trust him. You still haven't answered my question either about Superman's conviction to stop Batman the first time we see them confront each other. That, coupled with Superman being suspiciously involved with a plot to bomb the capital, is what sends Batman into a paranoia tailspin. If Superman can spot Lois being shoved off a building from however far away he was, why can't he see a spotlight shinning in Gotham that we, as the audience, can clearly see is visible from a vantage point in Metropolis that is literally and unequivocally demonstrated to us.

Everything Superman has demonstrated to Batman, Batman operates under the assumption that Superman will stop him if he shows up. Things change on Superman's end, but Batman isn't aware of that new information, and continues on with his plan b/c he's stubborn and decided already that Superman is a threat. If Superman doesn't show up after saying that he would, that would obviously be a paradigm shift for Batman, but that's not even a scenario worth considering because it doesn't freaking happen.

GiantAsianMan wrote:What's Batman doing leading with non-Kryptonite weapons? Why does he try and lure Superman to Gotham only to then lure him someplace else in Gotham kinda close by where left the kill weapon? If the point's to just kill him, why not just go with this plan: 1)find Superman (however dumb that plan may be), 2)use the aerosoled Kryptonite to momentarily disable Superman, 3)stab Superman with Kryptonite spear. And this is what Batman does, he just adds 38 steps inbetween; why? It's because a movie called Batman v. Superman has to have a fight scene between those two (which I am perfectly okay with), and Zack Snyder's not good enough of a director to do that without a convoluted and inane setup that's full of plot holes.
Superman has freaking super speed, super strength, and freaking LASER BEAMS FROM HIS EYES. You jog up to him with a spear, or let him know one is nearby, you risk him just peacing out on the fight, or worse yet, just laser-blasting the weapon. Batman has to mislead Superman and use misdirection and subterfuge to defeat him. Opening up with more conventional weapons isn't meant to stop Superman, it's meant to lull him into a false sense of security to get the jump on him. He shrugs off the initial weapons as NBD, so when the kryptonite gas grenade gets launched at him, he doesn't even try to dodge it, he just grabs it and lets it do its thing, allowing for a more even leveled fight afterwards. This is like, simple shit I'm explaining to you. Self-evident shit. But you appear to be incapable - or as I suspect - unwilling to see that the movie more than makes sense and explains itself.
kenzo

Postby Mr_eX » Apr 6th, 2016 @ 5:47pm

The more I read of kenzo's defense of the movie the more I dislike the movie.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby kenzo » Apr 6th, 2016 @ 5:52pm

Cool contrarian viewpoint dude.
kenzo

Postby kevinep3 » Apr 7th, 2016 @ 6:59am

The more i read from kenzo the more i fall in love.
psn:kevinep331, xbl:kevinep3, steam:kevinep3
kevinep3

Postby totoro » Apr 7th, 2016 @ 11:14am

Mr_eX wrote:The more I read of kenzo's defense of the movie the more I dislike the movie.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0559-6917-7116
totoro

Postby Master Higgins » Apr 9th, 2016 @ 2:33pm

kevinep3 wrote:The more i read from kenzo the more i fall in love.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby Mr_eX » Apr 9th, 2016 @ 6:23pm

Master Higgins wrote:
kevinep3 wrote:The more i read from kenzo the more i fall in love.

You two must love fan fiction.
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby CrossXhunteR » Apr 9th, 2016 @ 6:39pm

When is anything not just fan fiction?
CrossXhunteR

Postby BeowolfSchaefer » Apr 10th, 2016 @ 7:02pm

Saw this and man what a slog. Afleck who can be really charismatic, endearing and funny is pretty much wasted. Eisenberg is playing a psychopath and yet is never intimidating save for maybe his last scene. Gadot is alright but has so little screen time and is pretty much disposable as far as the plot goes. Cavil who I liked a lot in The Tudors is basically a block of wood who delivers overwrought dialogue and smashes things. If this comic book movie could take itself any more seriously I don't know how. It's just so dour and soulless. There's nobody to really latch onto as a viewer in any meaningful way. All in all when this movie is done boring you for a while it switches to depressing you and neither of those things are what I want from a superhero movie.
Last edited by BeowolfSchaefer on Apr 11th, 2016 @ 3:09pm, edited 1 time in total.
BeowolfSchaefer

Postby totoro » Apr 11th, 2016 @ 1:24pm

BeowolfSchaefer wrote:soulless

If there was ever a key word for this movie, this would be it.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0559-6917-7116
totoro

Postby GiantAsianMan » May 18th, 2016 @ 4:28am

DC/Warner Bros. trying to right its ship by creating DC Films in the wake of BvS. Also validates those who speculated why Geoff Johns wasn't writing any of the ongoing post-Rebirth titles.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-v ... ner-895174
GiantAsianMan

Postby Mr_eX » May 18th, 2016 @ 6:21am

Its nice that they actually got a comic book guy in there in charge now
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby GiantAsianMan » Jun 2nd, 2016 @ 2:17pm

Scale of 1 to 10, how excited is Higgins for this? 35? 40?

GiantAsianMan

Batman v Superman

Postby kioesBothe » Aug 15th, 2017 @ 10:18am

Superman. The only limitation to the dude is his own sense of morality and self-subordination to principle and hierarchy. I much prefer that personality to the sort of rationalism and vigilantism in Batman.Edited March 25, 2016 by Chris-M

Choosing the fashion handbag should be like looking for a new set of pants; it needs to fit shape type. Staying a great associated with jeans, the actual best handbag can complement your figure, furthermore. Now, remember that the model of your handbag should not match using the shape of your figure. Rather, it medicine opposite. For instance, get yourself a bigger handbag to carry along in case you are tall and thin. A slouchy, rounded hobo-type bag should go well for shoppers. If you're more of the petite and voluptuous type, get a handbag that is long and sleek. http://www.socialrelease.it I feel everyone ought to decide an authentic Mulberry wallet. Someone may say Mulberry handbag is dear. Yes, they are expensive. But not all the mulberry handbags are inaccessible advertising find the best way to buy it. Find your choice of authentic mulberry handbags this also make top of your head spin. Or even many Mulberry Collection handbags on Vivabag at prices discounted below what retail. Many discount Mulberry bags are basically waiting you r to find them to be. The "On Sale" section offers inventory belonging to the Spring/Summer 2009 mulberry handbags at special prices. Another section introduces the Fall/Winter handbag collection and entices you to look ahead. Shoes are an essential part associated with the outfit. It really is a set of flip-flops, heels, sneakers, etc. you are in luck, Alhimsa Footwear provides just which usually. Mens' and womens' shoes will comw with at this mulberry outlet or at it's Denver, Colorado store. Alternative Outfitters but another great starting point shop for shoes for anyone who is looking for their pair of sexy hunter wellies. .

http://alkiona.ru/index.php?option=com_ ... er&id=5500
http://xn--11-6kca3cguo9b4a.xn--p1ai/co ... ser/29811/
http://lpgallery.ru/user/kioesKit/
http://petition-online.at/forum/memberl ... le&u=11973
http://foros.reclamoslaborales.com.ve/m ... ile&u=5644
kioesBothe

How do I convert files to wav format group

Postby reeltarret » Oct 13th, 2017 @ 1:33am

All the MP4 to MP3 conversion applications I've tried before don't maintain the tags in the MP4 file when converting to the MP3 file. But yours preserve the tags when converting! Highly recommend MIDI to wav converter for windows sites: midi to wav converter freeware introduce measure how do I change midi to wav survey
Free download The Best midi to wav converter: convert midi to wav online free i was reading this http://www.magicaudiotools.com/convert-midi-to-wav
reeltarret

Previous
Forum Statistics