Wherein we discuss scripted events which are broadcast over analog and digital channels.

Re: Big Bang Theory

Postby jinpei05 » Nov 19th, 2011 @ 1:11pm

Wow, it's official: Sheldon and Amy are offically a couple!
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby jinpei05 » Dec 11th, 2011 @ 6:18pm

Ugh. Not a good episode this week.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby jinpei05 » Jan 18th, 2012 @ 12:03pm

Ha ha, looks like the writers of the show heard all about Higgins' misinformed hatred of the show and slammed him back!

"If we poison the critical thinking faculties of children with magic, we create adults who believe Ryan Reynolds was a better choice for Green Lantern than lovable rogue Nathan Fillion."

"Sheldon, he's just going to do some magic tricks for some kids, I don't think that's going to cause them to like Green Lantern."
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby kenzo » Jan 18th, 2012 @ 1:29pm

jinpei05 wrote:Ha ha, looks like the writers of the show heard all about Higgins' misinformed hatred of the show and slammed him back!

"If we poison the critical thinking faculties of children with magic, we create adults who believe Ryan Reynolds was a better choice for Green Lantern than lovable rogue Nathan Fillion."

"Sheldon, he's just going to do some magic tricks for some kids, I don't think that's going to cause them to like Green Lantern."
That doesn't sound like a slam-back, that sounds like
kenzo

Postby jinpei05 » Jan 18th, 2012 @ 3:40pm

Cool story, bro.

Anyway, this was a great episode.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby jinpei05 » Jan 21st, 2012 @ 1:35pm

Penny and Leonard, together again. Sort of.

"Live long and suck it, Zachary Quinto!" :lol:
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby Creep » Jan 21st, 2012 @ 3:50pm

Dude.
Creep

Postby jinpei05 » Jan 23rd, 2012 @ 12:04pm

Yes?
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby Master Higgins » Jan 29th, 2012 @ 2:41pm

I've had a change of heart. I looooovvveeee Big Bang Theory now! It's the best thing ever! Why did I ever keep myself from watching it. You guys shoulda told me it was good.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby LiQuid » Jan 29th, 2012 @ 3:21pm

Higgins got hacked!
LiQuid

Postby flufflogic » Jan 29th, 2012 @ 4:04pm

Maybe not. It is a show you grow to love, and certainly gets better later. Plus, it's possible he's seen the episode with the Green Lantern lamp...
flufflogic

Postby Creep » Jan 29th, 2012 @ 4:26pm

I watched the first two seasons, got sick of it and stopped watching. At the time, I felt it was too pandering. Now that it's syndicated, I can't help but to tune in. Some kind of switch was flipped in my head.
Creep

Postby Fade2Black » Jan 29th, 2012 @ 11:08pm

LiQuid wrote:Higgins got hacked!

Image Image
Fade2Black

Postby Roadie Brock » Jan 29th, 2012 @ 11:39pm

Fade2Black wrote:

Image Image

I had to laugh when I saw this. Higgins wasn't hacked he is just a tech savvy dumb ass who should be on Big Bang Theory!
"Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem"

http://www.conspiratorbrock.com/
Roadie Brock
Official Geekbox Roadie

Postby jinpei05 » Jan 30th, 2012 @ 12:43pm

I dunno, I think Higgins be trollin'...

Anyway, good episode last week. Penny and Leonard seem to making progress. And Raj is the saddest man in the world.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby Master Higgins » Jan 30th, 2012 @ 7:28pm

Roadie Brock wrote:
Fade2Black wrote:

Image Image

I had to laugh when I saw this. Higgins wasn't hacked he is just a tech savvy dumb ass who should be on Big Bang Theory!

That's what I get for leaving my account logged in at work... :x
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby ribkicker4 » Jan 30th, 2012 @ 11:15pm

Master Higgins wrote:
Roadie Brock wrote:
Fade2Black wrote:

Image Image

That's what I get for leaving my account logged in at work... :x

Lol... Awesome.
ribkicker4

Postby jinpei05 » Jan 31st, 2012 @ 12:20pm

I knew it.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby jinpei05 » Feb 19th, 2012 @ 2:46pm

Best line of the series from episode 16:

Leonard: Sheldon, why don't you take your vacation in Hawaii?

Sheldon: Take my vacation on a former leper colony sitting on top of an active volcano where the disappointing finale of LOST was filmed? I think not.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby Roadie Brock » Feb 19th, 2012 @ 3:57pm

jinpei05 wrote:Best line of the series from episode 16:

Sheldon: Take my vacation on a former leper colony sitting on top of an active volcano where the disappointing finale of LOST was filmed? I think not.

Nice!!!

Roadie Brock
Official Geekbox Roadie

Postby Master Higgins » Feb 20th, 2012 @ 10:51am

Roadie Brock wrote:
jinpei05 wrote:Best line of the series from episode 16:

Nice!!!

Now I really hate Big Bang Theory.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby LiQuid » Feb 20th, 2012 @ 11:34am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
LiQuid

Postby kenzo » Feb 20th, 2012 @ 12:28pm

Yeah, that's the most retarded reason not to go to Hawaii. That's a great example of the show loling at nerds instead of with them.
kenzo

Postby jinpei05 » Feb 20th, 2012 @ 12:32pm

Congratulations, you've discovered that Sheldon Cooper is insane!

And yeah, the ending to LOST was nothing but disappointment.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby manta173 » Feb 21st, 2012 @ 2:09pm

kenzo wrote:That's a great example of the show loling at nerds instead of with them.

HUH?!
manta173

Postby Roadie Brock » Feb 21st, 2012 @ 11:17pm

manta173 wrote:
kenzo wrote:That's a great example of the show loling at nerds instead of with them.

HUH?!

I don't know how a show can laugh out loud, but that's just me I guess.

Roadie Brock
Official Geekbox Roadie

Postby kenzo » Feb 21st, 2012 @ 11:42pm

Roadie Brock wrote:I don't know how a show can laugh out loud
It is just you.
kenzo

Postby dabeast0976 » Mar 12th, 2012 @ 10:33am

Hawking is going to guest star in April.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.1037441
Who are you? What are you? Who moved the rock?
dabeast0976

http://www.wholesalesoccerjerseys.cc/

Postby chieliems » Oct 30th, 2017 @ 1:10pm

The equipments are available with features like inbuilt mixing section, control panel unit and integrated with huge vessel on the frontier part that performing collecting and blending of hard. To avoid having your secure damaged, check into acquiring one particular that has been approved by the TSA and functions on a master crucial program accessible by security officers. Wholesale Jerseys From China.Wholesale NFL Jerseys. If it is possible, add more storage space to your home. These trainers should also be experienced with various industries and equipment used at work at heights environment; hence, they would be able to relate their experiences to the learners to avoid mistakes and reduce risks or danger. The question is: Will you still go back? Will your boss still allow you to have extra leave? Will you still be willing to spend for a back-and-forth airfare? You decide.Next, I commenced hunting for jobs and after that I stumbled on this web site in places you could learn precisely how to earn an existing online. In this case, there are two major benefits. One of these categories of such impellers is robotic shotcrete machines, getting good recognition in the market.Always keeping at least the kitchen and bathrooms clean will give the whole house an aura of cleanliness.Next point is about fresh paint, which is to be placed on those half price shutters. The credit report, typically called a “consumer report”,http://www.wholesalechinajerseysnflcheap.com/, has to be purchased from a credit union and usually represents a person’s credit history. TreatmentThere&rsquo;s not really an effective prevention for sea bather&rsquo;s eruption, other than to avoid swimming.<br>Visit my sitehttp://www.wholesalechinajerseysnflcheap.com/
chieliems

Convert M4P, M4B, M4A, AA, AAX To MP3, AA To MP3 Or AAC In 5

Postby elalmdeabe » Nov 21st, 2017 @ 9:43am

Individuals want to convert iTunes M4B audio books to MP3 format mainly because M4B audiobooks are usually downloaded from iTunes Store and guarded by Apple's FairPlay DRM They will only be performed on authorized computers utilizing iTunes different Apple gadgets. AudioBook Converter for Mac is a perfect and multi functional M4B, M4A, AAX, AA to MP3 Converter that designed for simply converts iTunes audiobooks (M4B, M4A) and Audible (AA and AAX) into any audio format supported by iTunes, including MP3, AAC, AIFF and so on. Batch convert protected audiobooks or unprotected audiobooks to MP3, AAC, AIFF, AC3, M4A, AU, FLAC, M4R or MKA information prepared to be used on any pc or non-apple players such as Android, MP3 participant, MP4 player, PSP, Suface, HTC cellphone, and and so forth.
Meanwhile, in the event you do not like the default folder to save the transformed MP3 files, you may click Browse to decide on one other folder. Preparation: Within the first place, you have to polish your eyes and to seek out the most effective match program for this M4B to MP3 conversion job. Be aware: If you cannot import M4B and M4R audio files to Google Music converter, they are most likely FairPlay DRM copy-protected. You can obtain songs, albums, or playlists to your device with the intention to listen to them while you're not connected to the Web.
It's best to discover one of the best M4B to MP3 Recorder that will help you change M4B to your needed MP3. M4B is encoded in AAC coding solely while M4A is in AAC, or Apple Lossless Audio Codec. Then from iTunes I select all the mp3 files for your complete e-book and add them to the Library. You mp3 to m4b may take into account that MP3 even shouldn't be a lossless audio format and might't provide a excessive-quality sound. A) convertmp3 files - the M4B audiobook usesm4a information for the chapters (.m4a is a selected kind ofaac file) so you have to convert the information.
An MP3 file that is created using the mid-vary bit fee setting of 128 kbit/s will result in a file that's sometimes about 1/tenth the size of the CD file created from the unique audio source. The software is simple to make use of even by less experienced users and we haven't come throughout any issues, thus we can advocate Free M4A to MP3 Converter to everybody. VSDC Free Audio Converter is said to be appropriate with all Home windows working programs. DRMBuster audiobook to MP3 converter is extremely useful while you obtain Audible audio books in copy-protected AA format.
From the left panel, select the library or class that include the iTunes M4B audiobooks. And in any case, the final time I used an iPod (before throwing it within the trash), m4b format recordsdata solely functioned the way they were speculated to about half the time. M4B format stores digital bookmarks along with the audio, letting you pause playback and then resume later. I are likely to have better success when working it on XP, unfortunately most of my PCs have moved to Home windows convert mp3 to m4b online 7. When operating under Win 7 I are likely to run into a Java error in the beginning of the conversion course of. When you convert M4B or AA audiobooks with this methodology, iTunes will remind you that 'Protected recordsdata can't be transformed to different codecs.' So in this case, if we need to convert protected M4B audiobooks, we should use Noteburner Audiobook Converter.
elalmdeabe

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics