Wherein we discuss Geekbox.net and individual episodes of our various podcasts.

The Comic Conspiracy: Episode 89

Postby Master Higgins » Dec 31st, 2012 @ 9:36pm

--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

Re: The Comic Conspiracy: Episode 89

Postby darfox8 » Jan 1st, 2013 @ 12:13pm

Sweet... listening naoooooo.
I stream games some times. Come and watch www.twitch.tv/darfox8 These are my Highlights.
darfox8

Postby LiQuid » Jan 1st, 2013 @ 12:14pm

Where's the fucking clip show? You guys are fucking slackers.
LiQuid

Postby comicsanddakine » Jan 1st, 2013 @ 7:10pm

Happy 2013 y'alls!!!
comicsanddakine

Postby LiQuid » Jan 1st, 2013 @ 7:27pm

Woah you guys got Steve-O in the shop!
LiQuid

Postby radio_silence » Jan 2nd, 2013 @ 6:05pm

Master Higgins you have a new fan, loved the podcast! gotta catch up before i ask any questions, but I'm very pleased with what I've heard so far! Also yes, steampunk can go to hell, goggles and watches suck.
Also, count me as one of the ones that will never forgive Doctor Octavius, shit list for life.
radio_silence

Postby Fade2Black » Jan 2nd, 2013 @ 10:17pm

My best of 2012 list (not that anyone gives a rat's ass).

Best comic book movie:
Looper
Looper caught me off guard. The trailers pretty much spelled out that this was a film about time traveling hit men.
Spoiler: show
What I wasn't expecting was a film about a mutant akin to say someone like Magneto. Compile that was a thought provoking story, and one of creepiest performances by a child actor ever, and the film gets my nod.

Runner up:
The Avengers
Avengers was sheer comic book fun, but it had the benefit of a huge studio backing it, and a director whose previous works (namely Buffy, Angel, Firefly, and Dr. Horrible) had already elevated him to geek god status. Avengers was practically guaranteed to be a hit. About the only thing that could have done it in was if had been released under the DC Legendary banner, and fortunately for the movie paying audience, The Avengers is a Marvel franchise. Avengers lived up to the hype, but perhaps because it was so hyped I pretty much expected greatness. I gave Looper the slight advantage because it blindsided me, but in fairness these are both great movies that capture the essence of comics. My current comic book repertoire tends to favor the grittier independent titles, and to that end Looper is more in tune with what I'm reading now, but there was a time when super-hero comics represented the bulk of my comic book purchases. If these same two movies had come out in 1990, Avengers would be occupying my top spot.

Best non-comic book movie:
Les Misérables... I think.
In fairness, having just seen it I may be letting my initial impression get the best of me. Regardless, it's a very powerful film, especially the last 20-minutes. I wasn't too keen on Russell Crowe singing, and now that I've seen it, I'm still not, but in the end even his lackluster bellowing wasn't enough to undermine my initial impression.

Best animated movie:
Wreck-it Ralph
Rich Moore needs to do more animated movies. Nuff said.

Runner up
None.
Seriously; it's Wreck-it Ralph by a landslide. My second favorite animated film of the year was Paperman, the animated short attached to Wreck-it Ralph.

Best indy title:
IDW's Star Trek the Next Generation/Doctor WHO
My criteria for all these "best of" comics is pretty cut and dry. I go by which title advances to the top of my reading queue. The Tipton bros. have managed to encapsulate the spirit of two major franchises into a story that doesn't feel outright gimmicky. Combine that with J.K. Woodward's fantastic art (which admittedly looked a tad rushed mid-series, but atoned for the misstep in latter issues), and I was hooked.

Runners up:
Chew & Saga
I purchased the first two Chew Omnivore editions at this year's first annual Wizard Expo. I devoured them, but since I'm not getting Chew on a monthly basis, I'll also say Saga.

Best Marvel title:
Ozma of Oz & The Road to Oz (i.e. The Oz adaptations by Skottie Young and Eric Shanower).
The Oz books win by default, as they are the only Marvel series I'm buying on a regular basis these days.

Best DC title:
Batman
Batman: Court of Owls was the title that got me reading DC again, so I gotta give props where props are due.
I didn't actually pick up this series until issue 5 had hit the stands, but better late than never. (I can't claim that adage always holds true.)

Most anticipated movie of 2013:
Pacific Rim
Fade2Black

Postby Fade2Black » Jan 3rd, 2013 @ 4:02am

comicsanddakine wrote:Happy 2013 y'alls!!!

Whoa!
What's up with the back row? I've seen actual deer in headlights that look less surprised.
Fade2Black

Postby Jaebird » Jan 3rd, 2013 @ 3:53pm

Two things: OH GOD! They have faces! I thought they were just voices (in my head).

And, quote of the day (because I just heard it): "YOU'RE out of continuity!!"

(Also, Batwoman photobomb :P)
http://jbird18.deviantart.com (Offering $5 sketches.)
Jaebird

Postby Quillon » Jan 3rd, 2013 @ 6:53pm

Fade2Black wrote:Whoa!
What's up with the back row? I've seen actual deer in headlights that look less surprised.

Toby always looks that way.
Quillon

Postby Quillon » Jan 3rd, 2013 @ 6:53pm

Jaebird wrote:And, quote of the day (because I just heard it): "YOU'RE out of continuity!!"

Ryan is his own continuity.
Quillon

Postby Fade2Black » Jan 4th, 2013 @ 4:10am

Quillon wrote:
Fade2Black wrote:Whoa!

Toby always looks that way.

Not true. Have you seen his Metro photo? (Inside joke. I won't elaborate, but if you see him when he's inebriated ask him about it. :twisted: )

Seriously though, I thought he only looks that way when I'm the one snapping the photos.
Fade2Black

Postby LiQuid » Jan 4th, 2013 @ 5:35am

"Bendis goes IN his mouth, not out of it"

I said GOT DAYUM! :lol:
LiQuid

Postby darfox8 » Jan 5th, 2013 @ 1:26pm

I love the part where Brock explains mutants/gays stuff. I didn't even think he said anything really wrong or offensive, it's just the overall reaction of the group and the tone if the conversation, was hilarious.
I stream games some times. Come and watch www.twitch.tv/darfox8 These are my Highlights.
darfox8

Postby LiQuid » Jan 5th, 2013 @ 2:33pm

Everything Brock says is both wrong and offensive.
LiQuid

Postby kenzo » Jan 5th, 2013 @ 8:36pm

Lolololol every time everyone clowns on Brock is fantastic.

Toby is the best. "WHAT!? AVENGERS!?!? WHAAT!!?!? NOOOOOOO!!!" Also Omar and Charlie too.

LMAO @ Higgins and co still making excuses for JL, but at least beginning to realize that the comic isn't manna from heaven.
kenzo

Generelle Informationen Zum M4A Format

Postby Taxguall » Sep 30th, 2017 @ 7:45am

Sound Normalizer verbessert, verkleinert, gleicht aus, renoviert Lautstärke und Größe der Mp3, Mp4, Ogg, FLAC, AAC, APE und Wav (PCM eight, sixteen, 24, 32 bits, DSP, GSM, IMA ADPCM, MS ADPCM, AC3, MP3, MP2, OGG, A-REGULATION, u-REGULATION) Dateien ohne Verlust der ID3 und FLAC-Tags. FLAC Converter unterstützt zahlreiche Ausgabeformate für verschiedene tragbare Geräte, wie zum Beispiel, iPhone (iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/SE/5S/5), iPad (iPad Pro umwandlung mp4 zu flac, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad 4), iPod (iPod contact, iPod Nano), Samsung Galaxy S7/S6, Samsung Galaxy Discover 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Floor Skilled, Google Nexus 5X/6P, HTC One M9, Nokia Lumia Moto X, Kindle Fireplace, NDS, Xbox 360, PSP, PS3, PS4 usw.
Abgesehen von der grundlegenden umwandelnden Funktion, bietet Aiseesoft FLAC Converter für Mac Ihnen mehr Bearbeitungsfunktionen an, der einige Dateien in eine Datei verbinden konnten. MP3Gain Das Programm wurde größtenteils populär der Replay Gain-Algorithmus wurde vor allem durch bekannt MP3Gain für die meisten der Tat viele Menschen, die noch auf der Suche Mp3Gain als Synonym für mp3 Normalizer, obwohl in unserem Fall ist eine Geschichte der MP3Gain Aber jetzt seine Mp4Gain, aber 10 Jahre später.
Der leistungsstarke FLAC to MP3 Converter kann FLAC in MP3 konvertieren, die beliebteste Audioformat. WAV, FLAC, WMA, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, M4A oder in MP3 umwandeln - mit diesem Konverter überhaupt gar kein Problem. Free MP4 to MP3 Converter wird diese Informationen in die umgewandelten MP3 Dateien automatisch kopieren und als ID3-Tags speichern. Nachdem diese Browsererweiterung in Ihrem Browser installiert wurde, bräuchten Sie nur die Video-Seite zu öffnen und die Erweiterungstaste zu klicken.
Der MP4 Konverter ermöglicht es Ihnen jedes inkompatible Dateiformat auf jedem Gerät wie iPhone, iPad, iPod, HTC, BlackBerry, PSP, PS3 oder andere, die MP4-Dateien akzeptieren, abzuspielen. Bitte beachten Sie: Die aktuelle Version (2.35) von Noteburner Audio Konverter ist nur kompatibel mit WMP 10 und niedriger auf einem 64Bit Betriebssystem. Außerdem kann diese kostenlose Konverter automatisch unrichtige Information der originalen Video ausarbeiten, z.B. Video Aspect Ratio, damit können Sie die konvertierte Video flüssig genießen.
Sie müssen dann FLAC ins M4A Format oder ein anderes mit Apple kompatibles Format übertragen, da Apple-Geräte dieses nicht erkennen. NoteBurner iTunes Video auf Windows Media Player Konverter bietet versatile Optionen zum Anpassen der Ausgabedatei. Any Video Converter ist ein hervorragender kostenloser Pill konvertiere mp4 zu flac Videokonverter, der Ihnen ermöglicht, selbst gemachte Movies und heruntergeladene Movies von YouTube in ein optimietes Format für Tablets umzuwandeln.
Praktisch wie FF Multi Converter nutzbar, aber keine Umwandlung von Dokumenten. Pour répondre à quelques demandes de tutoriels d'encodage audio en FLAC lossless, je vous présente donc aujourd'hui une des choices pour riper un CD directement en FLAC lossless, ou convertir tout fichier audio en FLAC. Mit dem MP4 Converter sind Benutzer in der Lage, Video Helligkeit, Kontrast, Sättigung, Lautstärke und Farbton zu regeln, um perfekte Ausgabe-Qualität zu erhalten.
FLAC komprimiert Audiodaten ähnlich wie andere verlustfreie Systeme auf etwa die Hälfte, ist aber im Unterschied zu Apple-Lossless und anderen kein proprietäres Verfahren. Mit diesem Konverter können Sie aus video-Dateien der Formate konvertiere mp4 zu flac AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MPG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, RM, RMVB, MKV, VOB, VCD DAT, OGM und AMV die Tonspur extrahieren und in den Formaten MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC, OGG Vorbis, OGG FLAC und WAV speichern.
Handbrake ist eine eher enttäuschende Konverter Software program, wenn sie auf dem Mac El Capitan verwendet wird. Das M4V-Video-Container ist in der Nähe der MP4 mit den gleichen MPEG-four Video Codec, mit Ausnahme der FairPlay DRM Kopie Schutz von Apple. Batch konvertieren viele audio-Dateien auf einmal WAV Kodierer und Flac Converter unterstützt eine Reihe von Sampling-Raten.
Taxguall

How do I convert .aac to .mp3 title

Postby visrereda » Oct 11th, 2017 @ 1:00am

Best program to convert from aac to mp3 this post: convert aac to mp3 online argument effective .aac to .mp3 converter clear Run this converter after installing it in your computer. Click the Add Files button to load the APE audio that you want to convert. You can also import files with a simple drag-and-drop operation. CD Ripper: MetaDataGD3 Symphony - extended classical fields CD Ripper: naming sections max length increased from 1000 to 10000 chars CD Ripper: metadata review - red miss-matches shown in bold (for color blind)
Free convert aac to mp3 download: converting aac to mp3 go to the website http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to- ... les-to-mp3
visrereda

How do I convert m4a to .m4r wear

Postby plutpequili » Oct 11th, 2017 @ 7:35am

mp3 Lame updated to 3.98.4 (3.98.3 had issues creating corrupted mp3 files at certain bitrates) M4a to m4r free software check that: m4a to m4r converter batch something technique freeware m4a to m4r mention
plutpequili

Convert An OGG Audio To MP3 For Playing On IPad Finest Solut

Postby Beizolley » Oct 13th, 2017 @ 1:16am

I've a bunch of OGG that i'd like to convert to MP3 and I used to be questioning if anyone here had a nifty script to do this. Freemake Audio Converter can for certain run on Windows 10, eight, and seven, and is prone to work with older variations too. Now, you may really play OGG on iTunes, just drag and drop the output information (.mp3 files) from the output folder to iTunes music library and sync to iPad for playback without ogg2mp3 converter any limitation. Notice: This On-line Converter supports audio conversion and extracting audio from video. OGG Vorbis is smaller file dimension and better audio quality than MP3, it might help reduce the bandwidth. Includes OGG cutter with preview that may lower OGG audio information with millisecond precision.
On this example we will contemplate installing Audacity on the Home windows platform as that's still the most well-liked pc platform. Simply download the newest model on the web page, your license code shall be accessible eternally! Fre:ac can question the CDDB/ freedb online CD database to search out artist and title data prior to ripping. I hope you keep in mind where you extracted the LAME MP3 encoder to. Use the file browser to find the file. Besides convert ogg to mp3 online converging OGG to MP3, it can also convert OGG to WAV, AAC, WMA, MKA, AIFF, FLAC, DTS, M4A, RA, AU, Opus and and so forth. Unlike the above programs which will work with particular operating programs only, you should utilize on any OS that supports fashionable browsers, comparable to on a Windows, Linux, or Mac pc. OGG to MP3 Converter is very easy-to-use without knowledge of OGG and MP3 codecs. Note: This Online Converter helps audio conversion and extracting audio from video.
Periodically updates software program information of Free OGG To MP3 Converter 4dots from the software program writer (4dots Software), however some info may be barely out-of-date or incorrect. A: MPEG-1 Audio Layer three or MPEG-2 Audio Layer III, more generally referred to as MP3 , is an audio coding format for digital audio which makes use of a form of lossy data compression. OGG is a multimedia container format that can store video (normally would have OGM extension), audio and lots of different multimedia content.
Click on Save” to return to the Convert” menu and then select the newly created profile and click Begin” to convert. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is an appropriate choice for MP3 to OGG conversion. FreeRip 3 is a ripper/encoder (freeware with sponsored search results) that includes native Ogg Vorbis and FLAC, feedback and CDDB assist. So having put in SOX as per above and being in a directory with an ogg file with the filename of here ogg to mp3 converter is my command line. See Win ninety eight and Win 2000 to obtain software appropriate with earlier versions of Windows. After the conversion of ogg to mp3 has completed, you will discover the mp3 files in the output folder you specified. After downloading, install and open this finest free OGG converting software program in your LAPTOP/Mac.
Beizolley

How To Convert From Any Format To WAV, MP3 Or Ogg

Postby Beizolley » Oct 13th, 2017 @ 1:18am

OGG and MP3 are both popular audio formats, however OGG just isn't that well-liked as MP3. The OGG converter enables you to convert MP3 to OGG format and convert WAV and WMA to OGG format. Should you solely want to do easy volume edits of OGG information equivalent to normalisation or fades, or if you wish online ogg to mp3 converter to lower or be part of OGGs, it is doable to make use of tools aside from Audacity to take action without re-encoding. OGG is a free, open supply and patent-free audio format, that is, anyone can use OGG freely, exactly for which level OGG is gaining ground amongst builders and audiophiles. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download OGG to MP3 Converter free for Home windows.
Open Profile settings” window, here you possibly can select a decrease audio bit rate for the output MP3 information. You'll be able to try download and install the XiphQT QuickTime Element for Windows or OS X (hyperlink under). Present a number of encoders like Lame MP3 Encoder, Microsoft WMA/WMA9 Encoder, and Ogg Vorbis DLL Encoder. Free OGG To MP3 Converter 4dots was checked for attainable viruses by numerous main antivirus software program products and it is proven to be 100% clean and secure. The Ogg file is similar ogg2mp3 windows to an MP3 file, however has better sound high quality than an MP3 file of identical dimension. Converting from OGG Vorbis to MP3 should not take a long time, often only a matter of seconds relying on various factors. Mac OS X (10.four and above) and Windows (XP and newer) users can install Switch Sound File Converter. Go to Apowersoft Free Online Video Converter page and then click on Choose recordsdata to begin” button.
One of the most essential completely different between Ogg Vorbis and MP3 is that Ogg Vorbis can help multi-channel, however MP3 only help two-channel, so when this software convert from OGG Vorbis audio to MP3 audio, it'll only convert the two main channels of the OGG Vorbis audio. Step 1. Import OGG information to the program After downloading, you can install and run the OGG to MP3 Converter.
Audio Converter, Convert 3GA, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, WMA, WAV, DTS, CAF, VOC and so on audio to MP3 for Playback. GoldWave is a digital audio editor that can import and export Ogg Vorbis as well as convert from different file formats. VSDC Free Audio Converter has a tabbed interface that's ogg to mp3 online uncomplicated to grasp and isn't cluttered with unnecessary buttons. OGG input files can also be added by a simple drag and drop from Home windows Explorer.
Beizolley

Free convert cda to m4b horse

Postby BypeBeeszek » Oct 13th, 2017 @ 12:07pm

Freeware cda to m4b online converter visit the site: cd to m4b converter online free bit two free convert cd to m4b building 'List' button added to show files converting Much faster at opening folders / showing files Many new columns to add (right click on column to select) Detects new drives (USB) on insert Network drives added Hides hidden folders
Free cda to m4b converter download: convert cd files to m4b free you can look here http://www.magicaudiotools.com/rip-cd-to-m4b
BypeBeeszek

Forum Statistics