Wherein we discuss Geekbox.net and individual episodes of our various podcasts.

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Bobloblaw » Jul 20th, 2010 @ 12:03pm

Mr_eX wrote:Darksiders is awesome

Tiamat destroyed my desire to play.
Bobloblaw
User avatar
 
Posts: 1986
Joined: Mar 2nd, 2010 @ 1:43pm
Location: Durham, NC

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Mr_eX » Jul 20th, 2010 @ 1:00pm

Which one is Tiamat again?
Mr_eX
User avatar
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 15654
Joined: Apr 8th, 2009 @ 3:01pm

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Bobloblaw » Jul 20th, 2010 @ 1:11pm

Mr_eX wrote:Which one is Tiamat again?


Flying dragon. You have to use the flaming boomerang equivalent to take her down.
Bobloblaw
User avatar
 
Posts: 1986
Joined: Mar 2nd, 2010 @ 1:43pm
Location: Durham, NC

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Mr_eX » Jul 20th, 2010 @ 1:55pm

The first boss? That fight was easy.
Mr_eX
User avatar
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 15654
Joined: Apr 8th, 2009 @ 3:01pm

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby kenzo » Jul 20th, 2010 @ 2:04pm

Bobloblaw wrote:
Mr_eX wrote:Darksiders is awesome

Tiamat destroyed my desire to play.

Please don't say that. I just bought the game, I find myself already getting kind of bored with it, and I'm about halfway through that dungeon.
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Shinifox » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:07pm

I am the Shinigami Fox, and I am the new Asshole round these parts. I will out troll, out think, and out smart each and everyone of you. Cept Higgins, cause he is awesome. Oh and Rydawg... As i like to call him.
Shinifox
User avatar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mar 10th, 2009 @ 5:45am

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby kenzo » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:24pm

Shinifox wrote:I am the Shinigami Fox, and I am the new Asshole round these parts. I will out troll, out think, and out smart each and everyone of you.

Just contribute something meaningful and honest every once and a while and people will love you.
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby flufflogic » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:37pm

kenzo wrote:
Shinifox wrote:I am the Shinigami Fox, and I am the new Asshole round these parts. I will out troll, out think, and out smart each and everyone of you.

Just contribute something meaningful and honest every once and a while and people will love you.

He already proved he can't hunt, man. Lame dogs get shot.
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Shinifox » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:51pm

flufflogic wrote:
kenzo wrote:
Shinifox wrote:I am the Shinigami Fox, and I am the new Asshole round these parts. I will out troll, out think, and out smart each and everyone of you.

Just contribute something meaningful and honest every once and a while and people will love you.

He already proved he can't hunt, man. Lame dogs get shot.

What about lame quotes? Can we shoot people who use them?
Shinifox
User avatar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mar 10th, 2009 @ 5:45am

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby flufflogic » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:54pm

Shinifox wrote:
flufflogic wrote:
kenzo wrote:
Shinifox wrote:I am the Shinigami Fox, and I am the new Asshole round these parts. I will out troll, out think, and out smart each and everyone of you.

Just contribute something meaningful and honest every once and a while and people will love you.

He already proved he can't hunt, man. Lame dogs get shot.

What about lame quotes? Can we shoot people who use them?

Oh go cry to /b/, child. Heck, I didn't even know it was a quote, just an amalgam of various clichés of the internet - you know, what you're fond of.
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Shinifox » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:58pm

flufflogic wrote:
Shinifox wrote:
flufflogic wrote:
kenzo wrote:
Shinifox wrote:I am the Shinigami Fox, and I am the new Asshole round these parts. I will out troll, out think, and out smart each and everyone of you.

Just contribute something meaningful and honest every once and a while and people will love you.

He already proved he can't hunt, man. Lame dogs get shot.

What about lame quotes? Can we shoot people who use them?

Oh go cry to /b/, child. Heck, I didn't even know it was a quote, just an amalgam of various clichés of the internet - you know, what you're fond of.

Waah, Waah, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. You mad? Are you a bit narked chap?
Shinifox
User avatar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mar 10th, 2009 @ 5:45am

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby IRL_Troll » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 2:52pm

Hmm. I find you fascinating mister shittyfox. Keep on, I'd like to see if you become universally reviled.
Good luck and Godspeed
Wildcard. Bitches
To stalk me: http://twitter.com/ElChristophe
To play with and stalk me via Steam: (ID) Jack Of All AIDS
IRL_Troll
User avatar
 
Posts: 1717
Joined: Dec 3rd, 2009 @ 11:55am
Location: Southwest MO

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby flufflogic » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 2:55pm

Y'see? THAT is quality.
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Shinifox » Jul 28th, 2010 @ 1:06pm

IRL_Troll wrote:Hmm. I find you fascinating mister shittyfox. Keep on, I'd like to see if you become universally reviled.
Good luck and Godspeed

Lol, I find you're lame attempt at trolling... Well lame. You IRL_Troll I find you completely boring and unimpressive. Having to proclaim you are a troll to get a rise out of people. Thats sad. I'd like to see if you become entertaining.
Shinifox
User avatar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mar 10th, 2009 @ 5:45am

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby C-Stern » Jul 28th, 2010 @ 1:13pm

Well HOWDY! Long time listener, first time poster here!

Just kidding... Kinda.

I'm Chris. Eatbox listener since day 1. Um... I'm a college student in Wisconsin and I spend my free time watching TV, cooking, and playing video games...

So hello Geekbox forums!
C-Stern
User avatar
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Jul 28th, 2010 @ 12:50pm
Location: Madison, WI

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby IRL_Troll » Jul 28th, 2010 @ 1:55pm

Shinifox wrote:
IRL_Troll wrote:Hmm. I find you fascinating mister shittyfox. Keep on, I'd like to see if you become universally reviled.
Good luck and Godspeed

Lol, I find you're lame attempt at trolling... Well lame. You IRL_Troll I find you completely boring and unimpressive. Having to proclaim you are a troll to get a rise out of people. Thats sad. I'd like to see if you become entertaining.


Notice it says IRL Troll, not OL. Also, who said I was trolling? I genuinely wish you the best of luck. Go get 'em sport
Wildcard. Bitches
To stalk me: http://twitter.com/ElChristophe
To play with and stalk me via Steam: (ID) Jack Of All AIDS
IRL_Troll
User avatar
 
Posts: 1717
Joined: Dec 3rd, 2009 @ 11:55am
Location: Southwest MO

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Mr_eX » Jul 28th, 2010 @ 4:46pm

C-Stern wrote:Well HOWDY! Long time listener, first time poster here!

Just kidding... Kinda.

I'm Chris. Eatbox listener since day 1. Um... I'm a college student in Wisconsin and I spend my free time watching TV, cooking, and playing video games...

So hello Geekbox forums!


Geekbox is huge is Wisconsin apparently
Mr_eX
User avatar
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 15654
Joined: Apr 8th, 2009 @ 3:01pm

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby dabeast0976 » Jul 28th, 2010 @ 5:27pm

Mr_eX wrote:
C-Stern wrote:Well HOWDY! Long time listener, first time poster here!

Just kidding... Kinda.

I'm Chris. Eatbox listener since day 1. Um... I'm a college student in Wisconsin and I spend my free time watching TV, cooking, and playing video games...

So hello Geekbox forums!


Geekbox is huge is Wisconsin apparently


Oh Great. Another one of you guys.
Who are you? What are you? Who moved the rock?
dabeast0976
User avatar
 
Posts: 2024
Joined: Mar 26th, 2009 @ 6:14pm
Location: Queens, New York

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Mr_eX » Jul 28th, 2010 @ 5:55pm

I only lived in Wisconsin till I was 13
Mr_eX
User avatar
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 15654
Joined: Apr 8th, 2009 @ 3:01pm

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby kenzo » Jul 28th, 2010 @ 6:05pm

Let's be fair: what else is there to do in Wisconsin?
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Mr_eX » Jul 28th, 2010 @ 6:16pm

There are more water parks in Wisconsin than everywhere else in the world combined, plus there are awesome museums and zoos and on one of the comedy podcasts I listen to they said that Wisconsin is one of the best places for stand up.

also cheese
Mr_eX
User avatar
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 15654
Joined: Apr 8th, 2009 @ 3:01pm

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Konanda » Jul 28th, 2010 @ 6:23pm

Mr_eX wrote:
C-Stern wrote:Well HOWDY! Long time listener, first time poster here!

Just kidding... Kinda.

I'm Chris. Eatbox listener since day 1. Um... I'm a college student in Wisconsin and I spend my free time watching TV, cooking, and playing video games...

So hello Geekbox forums!


Geekbox is huge is Wisconsin apparently


Is that the podcast equivalent of being big in Japan?
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda
User avatar
 
Posts: 8802
Joined: Mar 25th, 2009 @ 3:52pm
Location: Midwestern Ontario, Canada

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Shinifox » Jul 28th, 2010 @ 10:52pm

IRL_Troll wrote:
Shinifox wrote:
IRL_Troll wrote:Hmm. I find you fascinating mister shittyfox. Keep on, I'd like to see if you become universally reviled.
Good luck and Godspeed

Lol, I find you're lame attempt at trolling... Well lame. You IRL_Troll I find you completely boring and unimpressive. Having to proclaim you are a troll to get a rise out of people. Thats sad. I'd like to see if you become entertaining.


Notice it says IRL Troll, not OL. Also, who said I was trolling? I genuinely wish you the best of luck. Go get 'em sport

I want to trust and embrace you but... I can't....
Shinifox
User avatar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mar 10th, 2009 @ 5:45am

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby lemon-fresh » Jul 29th, 2010 @ 10:24am

Yea d00d, troll away... TROLL WARZ :lol:
lemon-fresh
User avatar
 
Posts: 3799
Joined: Apr 13th, 2009 @ 2:52pm
Location: Canada

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby C-Stern » Jul 30th, 2010 @ 9:29am

kenzo wrote:Let's be fair: what else is there to do in Wisconsin?


Well to be fair I'm from Madison, so there's a lot to do. It's not like I'm living on a farm or something.
C-Stern
User avatar
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Jul 28th, 2010 @ 12:50pm
Location: Madison, WI

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby ultrarobotninja » Jul 30th, 2010 @ 11:01am

Hi all,
Im new the the forums but I have been a long time listener. I currently live in LA and I love me some games. I figured I would join the forums and see what goes on down here! Also, Mr. Higgins I still havent figured out how to do the online orders on the comic site :shock:
ultrarobotninja
User avatar
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Jul 30th, 2010 @ 10:35am

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby kenzo » Jul 30th, 2010 @ 1:05pm

C-Stern wrote:
kenzo wrote:Let's be fair: what else is there to do in Wisconsin?

Well to be fair I'm from Madison, so there's a lot to do. It's not like I'm living on a farm or something.

I grew up in 'town' that's bigger than Madison, and there was nothing to do there as a kid except hang out at the mall, play videogames/watch TV, or get into trouble and do drugs.
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Mr_eX » Jul 30th, 2010 @ 1:12pm

Mr_eX
User avatar
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 15654
Joined: Apr 8th, 2009 @ 3:01pm

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby Kenshiro28 » Jul 30th, 2010 @ 11:06pm

I r nu herp derp.

For real though, been listening for awhile, joined today to not-rage about Limbo might as well stick around for general dork-stuff.
Everyone in this thread is a looooseeerrr
Kenshiro28
User avatar
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Jul 30th, 2010 @ 11:35am

Re: New to the Geekbox forums? Introduce yourself!

Postby jinpei05 » Jul 30th, 2010 @ 11:07pm

Sup, dood. Glad to meetcha.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 8224
Joined: Mar 7th, 2009 @ 11:55pm

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Options

Return to Site and Podcast Discussion

cron