Wherein we discuss Geekbox.net and individual episodes of our various podcasts.

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby Mr_eX » Jul 26th, 2010 @ 2:11pm

Shinifox wrote:
kenzo wrote:
Shinifox wrote:I know he doesn't read them, but I know Higgins does. So does Karen and so does Ryan, I am pretty sure they would bring up this obvious big topic since certain unaware douchebags *cough* you *cough* don't know their ass from their elbow
Master Higgins, Ryan Scott, and Karen Chu have better things to do with their life than inform Fitch he has a detractor on the internet called "Shinifox." Like I said, you're accomplishing nothing. Oh, except being annoying as collateral damage. You're doing a good job at that. Speaking of which:

Shinifox wrote:Spider-Man and Batman are NOT as recognizable as Superman, and I hate Superman. So this isn't some fanboy love shit. Spider-Man who happens to be my favorite character is nowhere near as famous or know as Supes. Batman is on the come up for sure but he is not at the level of a Superman. Closest you can get but not pass him in anyway.

International box office draw:
-Spiderman 3: $554 Million
-The Dark Knight: $469 Million
-Superman Returns: $191 Million
Just sayin'.

Yeah so the fact that directly above my post is Higgins posting and responding to what I said... You are a moron. I am surprised you can piece enough words together to still be wrong. You are a modern marvel, you're the new Dr. Light when he was stupid and useless.


Superman Entire Film Series (Including Inflation and DVD/BluRay/VHS Sales): $1,184,649,929.53


I agree with you that Superman is the most well known comic book character ever but Spiderman 3 alone made $890.9 worldwide, when you add in Spiderman 1 and 2 and the DVD sales...
Mr_eX
User avatar
Geekbox VIP
 
Posts: 15654
Joined: Apr 8th, 2009 @ 3:01pm

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby kenzo » Jul 26th, 2010 @ 2:50pm

Shinifox wrote:[Yeah so the fact that directly above my post is Higgins posting and responding to what I said... You are a moron. I am surprised you can piece enough words together to still be wrong. You are a modern marvel, you're the new Dr. Light when he was stupid and useless.
I'm impressed with how much vim and vinegar you have over such trivial matters. Congratulations! You're the biggest asshole on this entire forum, and it only took ten posts to do it. That's gotta be some kind of record.
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby Shinifox » Jul 26th, 2010 @ 4:22pm

kenzo wrote:
Shinifox wrote:[Yeah so the fact that directly above my post is Higgins posting and responding to what I said... You are a moron. I am surprised you can piece enough words together to still be wrong. You are a modern marvel, you're the new Dr. Light when he was stupid and useless.
I'm impressed with how much vim and vinegar you have over such trivial matters. Congratulations! You're the biggest asshole on this entire forum, and it only took ten posts to do it. That's gotta be some kind of record.

I channeled my inner Andrew Fitch and its easy.
Shinifox
User avatar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mar 10th, 2009 @ 5:45am

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby LiQuid » Jul 26th, 2010 @ 4:55pm

Haha. I wish I had a popcorn.gif for this thread. Shinifox has brought a whole new dimension to the proceedings that I'm A-Ok with!
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby kenzo » Jul 26th, 2010 @ 7:10pm

Shinifox wrote:I channeled my inner Andrew Fitch and its easy.

Hah! Touche.
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby PantslessJedi » Jul 26th, 2010 @ 7:45pm

LiQuid wrote:Haha. I wish I had a popcorn.gif for this thread.


Image

...tinyimg converted it into a jpg. but it should still be animooted.
PantslessJedi
User avatar
 
Posts: 688
Joined: May 28th, 2009 @ 6:08pm

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby dabeast0976 » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 5:55am

PantslessJedi wrote:
LiQuid wrote:Haha. I wish I had a popcorn.gif for this thread.


Image

...tinyimg converted it into a jpg. but it should still be animooted.


Nice.

This is one of my favorites. It's not popcorn but it's funny.

Image
Who are you? What are you? Who moved the rock?
dabeast0976
User avatar
 
Posts: 2024
Joined: Mar 26th, 2009 @ 6:14pm
Location: Queens, New York

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby flufflogic » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 12:35pm

Wow, Shinifox is an ASSHOLE! Nice touch being a douche on the internet, man; real original. You even use complete lucid sentencing to make it not seem like you're a colossal waste of bandwidth!

Sorry, sometimes I HAVE to do these things.
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby Shinifox » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:04pm

flufflogic wrote:Wow, Shinifox is an ASSHOLE! Nice touch being a douche on the internet, man; real original. You even use complete lucid sentencing to make it not seem like you're a colossal waste of bandwidth!

Sorry, sometimes I HAVE to do these things.

Sorry you aren't as good as me. Yes I lucid sentences because unlike you, I have an I.Q. above 2. But lets tackle you calling me an Asshole. If I am an Asshole what does that make you? An Internet White Knight? No I don't think so because you aren't defending anyone you are just trying to attack me to seem cool to your internet friends. Lets tackle your next stab at me... Being unoriginal. In this day and age there are very few original thought but I am without a shadow of a doubt Original. Do you want to know why? Because I haven't attacked a single one of you. You have all came at me. So you sir are an asshole, I voiced my opinion on Fitch being very awkward and not very informed on his opinions. You can not in fact have an opinion on something you have no knowledge of, am I wrong?

So please, before you judge me look at yourself. I am just a simple denizen of the internet, while you are a bully. Shame on you and your ways, you disgust us all.


Image
Shinifox
User avatar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mar 10th, 2009 @ 5:45am

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby flufflogic » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:10pm

Shinifox wrote:Yes I lucid sentences


FAILED, asshat.
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby Shinifox » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:14pm

flufflogic wrote:
Shinifox wrote:Yes I lucid sentences


FAILED, asshat.

Oh no, I made one mistake... And you proved my point. Why are you such a jerk? You can't out logic me nor can you outsmart me.
Shinifox
User avatar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mar 10th, 2009 @ 5:45am

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby LiQuid » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:15pm

Somebody give Shini an orange name. I like this dude.
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby Shinifox » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:22pm

LiQuid wrote:Somebody give Shini an orange name. I like this dude.

Thank you LiQuid, you are pretty cool too.
Shinifox
User avatar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mar 10th, 2009 @ 5:45am

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby kenzo » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:26pm

Shinifox wrote:
LiQuid wrote:Somebody give Shini an orange name. I like this dude.

Thank you LiQuid, you are pretty cool too.

I sense the formation of a new super villain, complete with trusty (back-stabbing) sidekick! :lol:
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby LiQuid » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:27pm

Shinifox wrote:
LiQuid wrote:Somebody give Shini an orange name. I like this dude.

Thank you LiQuid, you are pretty cool too.

Image
LiQuid
User avatar
 
Posts: 28315
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 8:57pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby flufflogic » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:34pm

Shinifox wrote:
flufflogic wrote:
Shinifox wrote:Yes I lucid sentences


FAILED, asshat.

Oh no, I made one mistake... And you proved my point. Why are you such a jerk? You can't out logic me nor can you outsmart me.


Okay okay, let's break this one down. You appear to be unaware of how much of an asshole you have been, so let's just go there.

Right, for a start: some quotes.

"Andrew Fitch is an idiot and a hypocrite"
"You seem to take your own opinion as irrefutable logic, when in fact you make the least amount of sense on the geekbox. You sound like you are either perpetually drunk or on some kind of drugs."
"In closing you are a moron."

That's your first post. And yet you claim, "Do you want to know why? Because I haven't attacked a single one of you. You have all came at me." But you did. These people you attack? They are "one of [you]", as this is their website.

You also like to espouse your intelligence, and yet those mistakes are littered with simple mistakes; you capitalise Asshole, which isn't a name, but Geekbox is, for example. There are simple apostrophes missing, it's "you all came" or "you have all come", not an amalgam, yadda.

Also, calling me a bully doesn't work when your very first act was to call someone an idiot and a hypocrite, followed swiftly by accusing someone of being a substance abuser, and close with further insults. And then, when someone calls you out for your "nettiquette", you then pick a fight with them too.

Lucidity, tactfulness, and no name calling; so far, you've not managed that. So, your in closing: watch.

flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby Shinifox » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:35pm

Lol, yes.... We are forming the Fiendbox! JOIN US! :twisted:
Shinifox
User avatar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mar 10th, 2009 @ 5:45am

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby Shinifox » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:41pm

flufflogic wrote:
Shinifox wrote:
flufflogic wrote:
Shinifox wrote:Yes I lucid sentences


FAILED, asshat.

Oh no, I made one mistake... And you proved my point. Why are you such a jerk? You can't out logic me nor can you outsmart me.


Okay okay, let's break this one down. You appear to be unaware of how much of an asshole you have been, so let's just go there.

Right, for a start: some quotes.

"Andrew Fitch is an idiot and a hypocrite"
"You seem to take your own opinion as irrefutable logic, when in fact you make the least amount of sense on the geekbox. You sound like you are either perpetually drunk or on some kind of drugs."
"In closing you are a moron."

That's your first post. And yet you claim, "Do you want to know why? Because I haven't attacked a single one of you. You have all came at me." But you did. These people you attack? They are "one of [you]", as this is their website.

You also like to espouse your intelligence, and yet those mistakes are littered with simple mistakes; you capitalise Asshole, which isn't a name, but Geekbox is, for example. There are simple apostrophes missing, it's "you all came" or "you have all come", not an amalgam, yadda.

Also, calling me a bully doesn't work when your very first act was to call someone an idiot and a hypocrite, followed swiftly by accusing someone of being a substance abuser, and close with further insults. And then, when someone calls you out for your "nettiquette", you then pick a fight with them too.

Lucidity, tactfulness, and no name calling; so far, you've not managed that. So, your in closing: watch.


You're name Flufflogic is quite fitting. Once again if reading was your forte you I said a single one of YOU. Not, I didn't attack anyone. I know I attacked Fitch... Cause he is indeed a moron, he is commenting on things... Much like you... He has no knowledge of. So by simply destroying your ONE defense your entire post is rendered moronic and uninformed drivel. So please stop trying, I will continue to entertain your sad attempts to push your small british logic on me but just like your people did in the late 18th century you will fail. So please fluff, go do something british... Like have bad teeth, or pollute the gulf coast.
Shinifox
User avatar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mar 10th, 2009 @ 5:45am

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby flufflogic » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:50pm

Shinifox wrote:You're name Flufflogic is quite fitting. Once again if reading was your forte you I said a single one of YOU. Not, I didn't attack anyone. I know I attacked Fitch... Cause he is indeed a moron, he is commenting on things... Much like you... He has no knowledge of. So by simply destroying your ONE defense your entire post is rendered moronic and uninformed drivel. So please stop trying, I will continue to entertain your sad attempts to push your small british logic on me but just like your people did in the late 18th century you will fail. So please fluff, go do something british... Like have bad teeth, or pollute the gulf coast.


Hey, we did something better than you guys ever could: fuck New Orleans. Oh no, wait, BP isn't British, like pretty much anything over here.

You're still failing the intelligence test. You capitalised words that need no such treatment and missed it elsewhere, missed that lovely accent in forté, you hit the cruise control, and you can't sling an insult for anything.

The irony in all this is my first post was a joke, like yourself. Go back to /b/.
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby Shinifox » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 1:56pm

flufflogic wrote:
Shinifox wrote:You're name Flufflogic is quite fitting. Once again if reading was your forte you I said a single one of YOU. Not, I didn't attack anyone. I know I attacked Fitch... Cause he is indeed a moron, he is commenting on things... Much like you... He has no knowledge of. So by simply destroying your ONE defense your entire post is rendered moronic and uninformed drivel. So please stop trying, I will continue to entertain your sad attempts to push your small british logic on me but just like your people did in the late 18th century you will fail. So please fluff, go do something british... Like have bad teeth, or pollute the gulf coast.


Hey, we did something better than you guys ever could: fuck New Orleans. Oh no, wait, BP isn't British, like pretty much anything over here.

You're still failing the intelligence test. You capitalised words that need no such treatment and missed it elsewhere, missed that lovely accent in forté, you hit the cruise control, and you can't sling an insult for anything.

The irony in all this is my first post was a joke, like yourself. Go back to /b/.

Yes cause trolling isn't in itself a joke. Somebody needs to really think about what he is attacking me for. You are upset, and yes you are upset about what I am saying to you. But I am the bad guy when, even when you are joking you attacked me. Really? You can't dance around that part can you. Joke or not, I was in my right to come back at you with all my might. Oh and yes BP is a British company... Being called British Petroleum back in the day. Only reason it isn't called that now is because its gone global.

But thats not the point. The point is you are a bigger hypocrite then I. And if you really don't see that fact, you are as stupid as I jokingly said you were. Now fuck you and go fuck yourself I hate the /b/ assholes never associate me with them. I do this, I would never cause people to literally spiral into a depression and ruin their lives. USA USA USA.
Shinifox
User avatar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mar 10th, 2009 @ 5:45am

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby kenzo » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 2:04pm

Good lord. What have I wrought?!? If I said nothing, he probably would have disappeared for another six months. :lol:
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby dabeast0976 » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 2:06pm

kenzo wrote:Good lord. What have I wrought?!? If I said nothing, he probably would have disappeared for another six months. :lol:


This is why i tell you to shut up.
Who are you? What are you? Who moved the rock?
dabeast0976
User avatar
 
Posts: 2024
Joined: Mar 26th, 2009 @ 6:14pm
Location: Queens, New York

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby Shinifox » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 2:07pm

kenzo wrote:Good lord. What have I wrought?!? If I said nothing, he probably would have disappeared for another six months. :lol:

I prolly would have to be honest... But... Now I know there is someone I can annoy... It fuels me.... FIENDBOX!!
Shinifox
User avatar
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mar 10th, 2009 @ 5:45am

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby kenzo » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 2:11pm

dabeast0976 wrote:
kenzo wrote:Good lord. What have I wrought?!? If I said nothing, he probably would have disappeared for another six months. :lol:

This is why i tell you to shut up.

Fair enough.
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby flufflogic » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 2:22pm

Shinifox wrote:Yes cause trolling isn't in itself a joke. Somebody needs to really think about what he is attacking me for. You are upset, and yes you are upset about what I am saying to you. But I am the bad guy when, even when you are joking you attacked me. Really? You can't dance around that part can you. Joke or not, I was in my right to come back at you with all my might. Oh and yes BP is a British company... Being called British Petroleum back in the day. Only reason it isn't called that now is because its gone global.

But thats not the point. The point is you are a bigger hypocrite then I. And if you really don't see that fact, you are as stupid as I jokingly said you were. Now fuck you and go fuck yourself I hate the /b/ assholes never associate me with them. I do this, I would never cause people to literally spiral into a depression and ruin their lives. USA USA USA.


Bah, nationalism? That's your comeback? Wow. You feel small right now, don't you?

And me, upset? No. I'm having fun! I've been on the internet since 33.6k dialup was the greatest speed, the days when BBS sites and mailgroups were the fora. I've played this game countless times, seen countless posts like yours. Heck, my GameFAQS account is from when I was on AOL! Trolls are fun to bait, and seeing as you already confessed you are a troll (direct quote: "I am the Shinigami Fox, and I am the new Asshole round these parts. I will out troll, out think, and out smart each and everyone of you"), you're fair game.

So, I can play as long as you. And for your information, I'm from the North of the UK, so "chap" is comedically wrong, "pardner".
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby kenzo » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 2:29pm

flufflogic wrote:
Shinifox wrote:Yes cause trolling isn't in itself a joke. Somebody needs to really think about what he is attacking me for. You are upset, and yes you are upset about what I am saying to you. But I am the bad guy when, even when you are joking you attacked me. Really? You can't dance around that part can you. Joke or not, I was in my right to come back at you with all my might. Oh and yes BP is a British company... Being called British Petroleum back in the day. Only reason it isn't called that now is because its gone global.

But thats not the point. The point is you are a bigger hypocrite then I. And if you really don't see that fact, you are as stupid as I jokingly said you were. Now fuck you and go fuck yourself I hate the /b/ assholes never associate me with them. I do this, I would never cause people to literally spiral into a depression and ruin their lives. USA USA USA.


Bah, nationalism? That's your comeback? Wow. You feel small right now, don't you?

And me, upset? No. I'm having fun! I've been on the internet since 33.6k dialup was the greatest speed, the days when BBS sites and mailgroups were the fora. I've played this game countless times, seen countless posts like yours. Heck, my GameFAQS account is from when I was on AOL! Trolls are fun to bait, and seeing as you already confessed you are a troll (direct quote: "I am the Shinigami Fox, and I am the new Asshole round these parts. I will out troll, out think, and out smart each and everyone of you"), you're fair game.

So, I can play as long as you. And for your information, I'm from the North of the UK, so "chap" is comedically wrong, "pardner".

Ok you two... deep breaths... :lol:
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby flufflogic » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 2:31pm

But daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! :D
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby Master Higgins » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 3:52pm

Hilarity, thy name is this thread.

But I think we can all stop arguing about arguing and get back to the important matter of the Simpsons not sucking past season 8. :twisted:
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up
 
Posts: 5095
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 9:46pm
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby flufflogic » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 3:59pm

As I said earlier, I've not watched much past the movie - but it seems the same ol'. It's not a bad thing, by far; it's just not the classic stuff. I guess that's what Fitch was getting at.
flufflogic
User avatar
 
Posts: 3313
Joined: Jan 29th, 2010 @ 6:26am
Location: The Northern Wastes of England

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 75

Postby Konanda » Jul 27th, 2010 @ 4:03pm

Not going to lie for everyone else this is kind of boring.
Get outta here, Thunder Tits!
Konanda
User avatar
 
Posts: 8802
Joined: Mar 25th, 2009 @ 3:52pm
Location: Midwestern Ontario, Canada

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Options

Return to Site and Podcast Discussion

cron