Wherein we discuss Geekbox.net and individual episodes of our various podcasts.

Re: The Geekbox: Episode 89

Postby kenzo » Nov 1st, 2010 @ 12:14pm

Bobloblaw wrote: What are you going to do when two went to and one watched the video feed of BlizzCon? Not talk about it?
They could put it off, like they've been putting off talking about the Doctor Who finale. :P
kenzo

Postby jinpei05 » Nov 2nd, 2010 @ 12:45pm

Another snoozer of an episode for me, but again, because of the topics, not the people.
jinpei05
Geekbox VIP

Postby Nearo » Nov 3rd, 2010 @ 9:58am

KindGalaxy wrote:
LiQuid wrote:Aside from "stupid Pokemons" sounds like a 2nd straight week full of shit I don't want to hear about. Fuck Blizzard. Fuck Warcraft. Fuck Starcraft. Fuck Diablo. Fuck whatever the hell else they do. I don't need them further crapping up my podcasts. It was bad enough when SC2 released and every god damned podcast on the planet wouldn't shut the fuck up about it for like two whole months... Now they have some shitty ass nerd convention and it's starting again. I say NAY!

Get ready, new WoW is in just over a month.

Agreed I'm over WoW. "New WoW" is an oxymoron. You're getting new content but it's the same universe, with the same grinds. Now that 10 and 25 man raids have the exact same gear drops I can finally see the end of WoW on the horizon.
XBLA: Jangoe
Nearo

Postby Nearo » Nov 3rd, 2010 @ 10:01am

jinpei05 wrote:Another snoozer of an episode for me, but again, because of the topics, not the people.

I haven't read comics since the mid 90's but I find myself loving those podcasts that feature comic book talk. The podcasts talking about DC Universe has piqued my interest. I'm ready to give a new MMO a go.
XBLA: Jangoe
Nearo

Postby KindGalaxy » Nov 3rd, 2010 @ 7:47pm

Nearo wrote:You're getting new content but it's the same universe, with the same grinds. Now that 10 and 25 man raids have the exact same gear drops I can finally see the end of WoW on the horizon.

Define 'same grinds' cos I could say 'every shooter is the same, I move the mouse over a bad guy and click the left mouse button, it's the same shit'. But it's not.
They've remade the 1-60 grind, therefore it is not the 'same grind', it is a 'new grind'. Ta Da!
Never start a beef with a butcher
KindGalaxy

Postby Raine » Nov 3rd, 2010 @ 8:33pm

WoW is already on the decline, but if Ultima Online is still alive and kicking then WoW will exist, and still be relevant, for a very long time.
Raine

Previous
Forum Statistics