Wherein we discuss Geekbox.net and individual episodes of our various podcasts.

Re: Cool Dudes Cast 000 Pilot Episode!

Postby darfox8 » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 4:35pm

Had you not listened to the OG Cool Dudes Cast? Man it's great, I'm proud of it.
I stream games some times. Come and watch www.twitch.tv/darfox8 These are my Highlights.
darfox8

Postby darfox8 » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 4:46pm

Holy shit I'm listening to it right now and it's fuuuking terrible. It's awesome but ghetto as fuck. The audio levels are harsh, they rape your ears. Still impressed by my musical choices.
I stream games some times. Come and watch www.twitch.tv/darfox8 These are my Highlights.
darfox8

Postby Master Higgins » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 4:47pm

I did! It's hilariously random.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby dakazu » Sep 6th, 2014 @ 2:24am

Listening to this again takes me back to the time when we would just shoot the shit and have a good time in mumble.

DOTA really ruined things.
dakazu

Postby kenzo » Sep 6th, 2014 @ 3:13am

dakazu wrote:Listening to this again takes me back to the time when we would just shoot the shit and have a good time in mumble.

DOTA really ruined things.
Kevin, Darfox, Troll, and I all shot the shit for hours earlier in the night when you were AWOL. It was a very enjoyable time. We even played DOTA afterwards and that was enjoyable too.
kenzo

Konvertierung MP4 Zu CDA

Postby KigCelia » Sep 27th, 2017 @ 1:21pm

Die Konvertierung der Datei CDA in MP4 erlaubt Ihnen die Datei anhand einer anderen Software als bisher zu bearbeiten. Prüfen Sie jetzt, in welches Format Sie die Datei CDA konvertieren können, es kann sein, dass sich unter ihnen das von Ihnen gesuchte FormatNEW. Zudem bietet sie Konvertierung für iPod, PSP, DVD, MP3 Participant, MP4 Participant und Handys. Er überzeugt mit einer einfach zu bedienenden drag and drop-Anwendung und hilft, Album-Cowl zu finden. It seems to be like a quite simple job for this video converter to transform videos into the codecs I want, no matter to watch on TV, on iPhone or to play on PSP, and someday I even use it to transform movies to audios. Hierzu Screenshots anzulegen oder im Media-Player wiederholt zu pausieren, ist dank Free Video to JPG Converter überflüssig. Um diese mit speziellen Anwendungen oder auf Geräten wie dem iPod oder iPhone zu verwenden, benötigt man einen MP4 Converter. Was nicht funktioniert, ist, einfach die CDA-Dateien von der CD auf die Festplatte zu kopieren, um sie dort weiterzuverarbeiten.
Premiere Professional gleicht keine Datei an, die in einer Sequenz angeglichen wurde, wenn Sie diese Datei in eine andere Sequenz mit derselben Audiosamplerate importieren, solange Sie die Datei nicht seit ihrer Angleichung verschoben umwandlung cda zu mp4 oder umbenannt haben. Benutzerfreundlicher Converter für Musikdateien, konvertiert FLAC in MP3, APE in MP3, WAV in MP3, MP3 in OGG, CDA in MP3 usw. Außerdem darf der Titel nur zum Eigenbedarf genutzt und nicht weiterverbreitet werden.
Dieser Audio Konverter Freeware ermöglicht Ihnen, Audio Codec, Bitrate, Abtastrate, Kanal, Audiotrack, Untertitel usw. Unsere hochmodernen Transkriptionsservices nutzen eine einzigartige Kombination aus menschlichen und maschinenbasierten Technologien, die rip cda zu mp4 es uns erlauben, die perfekte Lösung zu liefern, um Ihre Bedürfnisse zu befriedigen. Deshalb kann dieser leistungsstarke ASF-Konverter als MP4 in ASF, MKV in ASF, VOB in ASF, WMV in ASF, MPG in ASF and AVI in ASF Konverter funktionieren und umgekehrt.
Bedauerlicherweise, wenn nach der Durchführung der zwei früher beschriebenen Tätigkeiten (Versuche, die eigene Datei MP4 konvertiert von einer anderen Individual zu finden, und Versuche, sie selbst in das Format CDA zu konvertieren) Sie noch immer ein Downside mit Ihrer Datei haben, dann sind nicht viele Lösungen übrig geblieben. Konvertieren und übertragen Video / Audio auf den iPod / iPhone / PSP in einem schnellen Schritt mit Full Video Converter.
KigCelia

Cool Dudes Cast 000 Pilot Episode

Postby Bentjudges » Oct 9th, 2017 @ 8:54am

What's the song at the end of episode #38 and who is the artist?
Bentjudges

ConvertAIFF To MP3, WAV, FLAC, AC3 On OS X? AMVSoft Weblog

Postby ameguava » Oct 10th, 2017 @ 4:28pm

Though there are many AIFF Converters in the marketplace, most of them can only convert AIFF to few audio codecs like convert AIFF to MP3, convert AIFF to WAV. Aside from this, this AIFF to MP3 converter also helps to transform AIFF to other lossy or lossless audio format. As we are big followers of utilizing iTunes for collection administration, AIFF is pretty much the selection to make as it's supported by iTunes of course, unlike FLAC (which can be not supported by RekordBox, although it is supported by Traktor). I have been pressured to study the Audicity software program and now all goes easily with the additional benefit of with the ability to take away pops and clicks from scratches on information. Moreover, Audials reliably solves file formatting-points arising from converting audio files by way of the PerfectAudio” quality assure.
AIFF is undoubtedly better than MP3 in sound high quality, nevertheless it takes up more cupboard space and isn't as widespread as MP3, for the comfort of mobile playback, I suggest people who have AIFF information of their laptop convert AIFF to MP3. After the conversion of aiff to mp3 has completed, you will discover the mp3 information in the output folder you specified. MP3 eliminates aiff2mp3 windows a number of the knowledge recorded in a track that our ears are not in a position to hear after which uses complicated algorithms to cut back the file measurement. TuneClone M4P to MP3 Converter lets you take away DRM from iTunes music and convert iTunes music M4P to MP3 by installing a digital CD drive.
You can then also use the original WAV/Lossless versions in productions, remixes, mashups and such and only rip the end result to MP3. The smaller file sizes of MP3s means sooner file transferring and fewer area used, but at the price of a reduction in sound high quality aiff to mp3 online (versus lossless). The software program is full appropriate with 32-bit and sixty four-bit Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000. Moreover, app customers may be a part of multiple AIFF recordsdata to 1 huge AIFF with the converter.
Freeware aiff to mp3 online: aiff2mp3 article source http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to- ... les-to-mp3
ameguava

Previous
Forum Statistics