Wherein we discuss Geekbox.net and individual episodes of our various podcasts.

The Comedy Button: Episode 59

Postby Rydog » Jan 4th, 2013 @ 4:02pm

Ryan Scott
Editorial Director/Executive Producer, Geekbox.net
Rydog
Hell Yeah!

Re: The Comedy Button: Episode 59

Postby meDotJS » Jan 4th, 2013 @ 9:15pm

Bromley trying to tell his massage story was probably the funniest thing I've heard since the PR-Whisperer. I haven't laughed that much in months. Though I was out on a walk while listening to it so I'm pretty sure there were some people thinking about calling the cops due to some crazy man laughing to himself outside (that man being me), but oh well, none of them did.
Liquid wrote:"meDotJS - Today at 8:20 PM
I just googled it
and I'm wrong"
its official
even google says medot is wrong
meDotJS

Postby kittyslap1337 » Jan 6th, 2013 @ 4:34pm

you are right ryan, No one uses these forums. BTW really good episode:D
kittyslap1337

Postby Shelliac » Jan 7th, 2013 @ 4:34pm

Ah how sad is it that I remember that episode of Family Matters
Shelliac

Postby kenzo » Jan 7th, 2013 @ 4:50pm

kittyslap1337 wrote:you are right ryan, No one uses these forums.
Half of it is because we're viscous monsters in here scaring out all the faint of heart, the other half of it is the fact that the complete disengagement of the podcasters (except Higgins because he rules) from their own forums doesn't give people a lot of reasons to stick around.
kenzo

Postby puppybox » Jan 7th, 2013 @ 8:54pm

Personally I blame the avatars. They are too big!

That's why I rock my slim and sexy Blade of the Immortal avatar. Leading by example 8-)
puppybox

Postby Master Higgins » Jan 7th, 2013 @ 10:36pm

kenzo wrote:Half of it is because we're viscous monsters in here scaring out all the faint of heart, the other half of it is the fact that the complete disengagement of the podcasters (except Higgins because he rules)

kenzo wrote:Lololololol! Higgins doesn't like the Bill Murray scene in Zombieland, hasn't seen Space Jam, doesn't like rap in his movies with a historical setting (wonder what he would think of Samurai Champloo), likes Kill Bill vol 1 more than vol 2, and a million other opinions that made me laugh out loud/made my head spin.

--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby darfox8 » Jan 7th, 2013 @ 11:56pm

You definitely rule but you also have weird opinions and sometimes your hardheaded so your like a lightning rod for bitching.

Make no mistake, if you ever try a mutiny against Ryan Scott this community is pretty much behind you all the way. Who has his back? Karen? Adam? Pffft... WE'LL CRUSH HIM!
I stream games some times. Come and watch www.twitch.tv/darfox8 These are my Highlights.
darfox8

Postby kenzo » Jan 8th, 2013 @ 3:22am

Higgins, no lie, you are the best. We give you shit, but it's because we love you. Also, nowhere in the other quote am I like "OMG Higgins needs to die in a fire!" Just, "LOL - Higgins thinks funny things."
kenzo

Postby Master Higgins » Jan 8th, 2013 @ 2:12pm

kenzo wrote:Higgins, no lie, you are the best. We give you shit, but it's because we love you. Also, nowhere in the other quote am I like "OMG Higgins needs to die in a fire!" Just, "LOL - Higgins thinks funny things."

--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

CD To MP3

Postby attagoMow » Oct 15th, 2017 @ 2:08am

Copy information to iTunes Music folder when adding to library has a check mark in the field. This CD Ripper for Home windows 10 is fully appropriate with Home windows 10, Windows eight, Windows 7, Home windows Vista and Home windows XP. Trial version only allow 2 minutes conversion for each file. I expected something simple - convert songs from a CD to MP3 or a format I may use on my pc converting cd to mp3. After you have achieved with the settings, press OKAY button to avoid wasting the options and insert your audio CD into the CD participant. Free CD to MP3 Converter is a freeware product, this implies you can obtain and use it without cost.
As a result of a CD represents a substantial quantity of information, all of which have to be transformed, the ripping process could take a while on your computer to finish. To convert DVD ISO to MP3, you need to use Aimersoft DVD ripper Home windows It supports ripping ISO, DVD (Commercial CSS-protected DVDs included) and IFO information. The mp3 plugin for Audiograbber has been up to date to the latest version of the MP3 encoder LAME (3.99). It is accessible for customers with the working system Home windows 98 and former versions, and it is obtainable in numerous languages equivalent to English, Spanish, and German.
TuneClone runs on Home windows 10,8,7, Mac OS and helps virtually all the media gamers that allow you to burn audio CDs, including iTunes, Windows Media Participant, RealPlayer, RealOne, WinAMP, Napster, Rhapsody, etc. You possibly can clear the play record of RealOne Participant and Windows Media Player when they don't seem to be running. Reglage : Free CD to MP3 Converter est tres pratique quand on a a faire a des CD dont les volumes d'enregistrement des fichiers sont differents les uns des autres. This typically comes with the CD participant, and allows you to add and delete mp3 recordsdata from your media participant.
Together with your current music, so long as it does not have DRM restrictions (older iTunes Music did), select the music, right click on on the track (or group of songs), pull down to Create MP3 version. We're happy to announce the release of a brand new MP3 encoder plugin for Audiograbber which is out free cd to mp3 converter there on our download web page This plugin makes it simpler than ever earlier than to supply reference high quality MP3's with Audiograbber. To MP3 Converter Free is an ideal choice in such case - it extracts each audio file from a film.
If you would like them all as a single mp3 you might then join them with a course of like this but I think most joining functions won't read the cuesheets and, as such, will lose the tracks inside every file (instead your tracks shall be a complete CD's price of chapters). It may be powered by both AC adapter or 4 AA-sized Ni-MH rechargeable batteries which permit customers to take pleasure in CD high quality digital music anytime and anywhere. For the purposes of conversion to mp3 abcde directs cdparanoia to supply WAV recordsdata.
Freeware cda to mp3 download: cda,mp3 visit this website http://www.magicaudiotools.com
attagoMow

Forum Statistics