Wherein we discuss Geekbox.net and individual episodes of our various podcasts.

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby jw_6179 » Oct 23rd, 2013 @ 1:17am

Korra's been pretty damned bad, but all they said was last week's episode was good. Know what? It was. The problem? The reason it was good was because it wasn't about Korra.
jw_6179
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Aug 25th, 2009 @ 3:28am

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby Master Higgins » Oct 23rd, 2013 @ 1:18pm

LiQuid wrote:
CrossXhunteR wrote:I can't find the perfect gif of some giving the middle finger to express my distaste for Higgins and the Crew after them discussing Beware the Batman. Especially with them lauding Korra earlier in the episode.

Here you can use this oldie but goodie.

Image


But it's so bad...
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up
 
Posts: 5095
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 9:46pm
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby kenzo » Oct 23rd, 2013 @ 1:36pm

Master Higgins wrote:But it's so bad...
It really isn't. At best, you might be able to call it middling, but I can tell you it's LEAGUES better (pun intended) than that travesty of a Marvel TV show you subject yourself to on a weekly basis.

It sets a really good tone and probably shows us the best version of Batman I've seen on TV. Having Batman fight mostly at street level, and demonstrating that he's a masterful detective has been a delight. And it's a fucking shame that you've basically wrote this show off for superficial reasons.
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby jw_6179 » Oct 23rd, 2013 @ 3:40pm

kenzo wrote:
Master Higgins wrote:But it's so bad...
It sets a really good tone and probably shows us the best version of Batman I've seen on TV.
Oh you! (: It's adorable what you'll do when you don't get enough attention lately.
jw_6179
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Aug 25th, 2009 @ 3:28am

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby kenzo » Oct 23rd, 2013 @ 4:23pm

jw_6179 wrote:Oh you! (: It's adorable what you'll do when you don't get enough attention lately.
It's adorable what you'll say in lieu of an actual argument with merits to it. If you don't like the show, have at it. Attempt to deconstruct my argument. Or you could be a child about things and make persona jabs instead of talking about the actual subject matter. :lol:
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby jw_6179 » Oct 24th, 2013 @ 8:36am

kenzo wrote:
jw_6179 wrote:Oh you! (: It's adorable what you'll do when you don't get enough attention lately.
It's adorable what you'll say in lieu of an actual argument with merits to it. If you don't like the show, have at it. Attempt to deconstruct my argument. Or you could be a child about things and make persona jabs instead of talking about the actual subject matter. :lol:

There's not much to deconstruct, you're just being laughably contrarian. You are clearly trying to say this shit show is better than the 1990s-era Batman the Animated Series, which just comes across as ridiculous; it's a show so influential on the subject matter it effected the source material (Harley Quinn's adoption in the D.C. universe, the revamp of Mr. Freeze, etc.) Beware the Batman will be remembered about as much as the 1970s Fantastic Four show. Anyhow, there's also very little reason to take your opinion here seriously. You put so much effort in to constructing it in the first place.

But hey, people who disagree with you are just being "superficial". :roll:
jw_6179
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Aug 25th, 2009 @ 3:28am

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby karubah » Oct 24th, 2013 @ 1:04pm

You know this thread has fallen off the rails when the most sensible sounding person here is Higgins. Shame.

Beware the Batman is okay. Not great. Latest episode with Ra's Al Ghul teaser was a slight improvement, but show feels slow and meandering for the most part.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D gets better, bit by bit, every week.

Arrow Season 2 - 10/23 episode was great - new exciting characters, name drops and comic book references galore, and character development!
karubah
User avatar
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Jul 17th, 2012 @ 5:42am
Location: Indiana, USA

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby kenzo » Oct 24th, 2013 @ 3:48pm

jw_6179 wrote:
kenzo wrote:
jw_6179 wrote:Oh you! (: It's adorable what you'll do when you don't get enough attention lately.
It's adorable what you'll say in lieu of an actual argument with merits to it. If you don't like the show, have at it. Attempt to deconstruct my argument. Or you could be a child about things and make persona jabs instead of talking about the actual subject matter. :lol:

There's not much to deconstruct, you're just being laughably contrarian. You are clearly trying to say this shit show is better than the 1990s-era Batman the Animated Series, which just comes across as ridiculous; it's a show so influential on the subject matter it effected the source material (Harley Quinn's adoption in the D.C. universe, the revamp of Mr. Freeze, etc.) Beware the Batman will be remembered about as much as the 1970s Fantastic Four show. Anyhow, there's also very little reason to take your opinion here seriously. You put so much effort in to constructing it in the first place.

But hey, people who disagree with you are just being "superficial". :roll:
You should try arguing against what I said, instead of creating a strawman to poke at: it gives your arguments a foundation in logic and reason instead of a make believe fantasy you've invented for the sake of puffing up your own ego/world view. For instance:

jw_6179 wrote:You are clearly trying to say this shit show is better than the 1990s-era Batman the Animated Series, which just comes across as ridiculous...
Did I say this? Not even remotely. I don't think that Beware the Batman is better than that at all. What I did say was:

kenzo wrote:...probably shows us the best version of Batman I've seen on TV.
As in, the actual character Batman. I'm talking about an individual facet of the show, not the show as a whole. There's a big difference here, and you're not arguing against that but instead a phantom argument I never made.

Beware the Batman's characterization of Batman is very unique for all the versions of Batman we see on TV. The 90s cartoon, there isn't really a lot separating Batman from Bruce Wayne. In Beware the Batman however, the delineation between the two personas are very clear in the most recent episode, "Instinct". Katana in the episode marvels at how Batman is a fountain of knowledge of all kinds of different subject material (from the architecture of boats to the common behavioral patterns of criminals) - and Batman/Bruce Wayne's answer is always "because Batman knows this" or "because Bruce Wayne knows about this". It's demonstrated here better than anywhere how Bruce leads a double life and has to act very differently in each one. And it also, better than the 90s show or anywhere else, gives us Batman as the world-class detective. Pretty much every episode, Batman is using his intelligence, instincts, and book-smarts to outsmart and defeat his enemies. In the 90s show, often an incident occurs, and Batman responds to kick butt. In this show, it's much more likely that a series of incidents occur, and Batman has to outsmart the episode's villains in order top the next incident before it even begins. It showcases his intellect, which is always something that's not underscored enough or even downright ignored in other incarnations of Batman.

jw_6179 wrote:But hey, people who disagree with you are just being "superficial". :roll:
I said this, because Higgins was being superficial. His arguments against Beware the Batman basically boiled down to, "it's ugly" and "the characters (villains) are boring". The first part, I'll grant - the show doesn't look very good, especially the first few episodes. But it does get better, the same way Green Lantern and all CGI shows do. And for a guy like Higgins - who always says that he cares more about writing in his comics over how good they look - it's pretty superficial and funny that he refuses to give this show a chance based on how it looks (especially when he got over how Green Lantern looked).

As for the second part, I'm not going to deny that the villains in the first few episodes were D or F-list villains. But honestly, that's a bullshit argument coming from the guy who so vehemently defended the first year or so of the New 52 for doing the same thing - giving us a bunch of comics with D list villains because, as he put it, "let the comics focus in re-establishing the heroes without having the villains steal the spotlight and eclipse the heroes in their own book." It's the same situation here. We get Professor Pyg and Magpie in the first few episodes because the show was attempting to reestablish a new kind of Batman - with a new supporting cast as well (badass Alfred, and sidekick Katana). And it's painfully obvious that Higgins wrote this series off after only two episodes when that's the only examples of villains he's mentioned. In the most recent episodes, we've already had multiple run-ins with the League of Assassins, and I doubt either of you are going to say Lady Shiva and Ra's Al Ghul are 'boring' villains.

So again, I don't think it was wrong to say that Higgins looked at the show in a superficial manner (both focusing on just the visuals, and refusing to dive deeper into the show). But hey, call me a contrarian. Because it's easier to just categorically dismiss what other people's opinions than actually engaging them. And I'm definitely out to have the opposite opinion from other people like CrossXhunteR or Omar.
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby darfox8 » Oct 24th, 2013 @ 6:02pm

Image
Image
Image
I stream games some times. Come and watch www.twitch.tv/darfox8 These are my Highlights.
darfox8
User avatar
 
Posts: 2899
Joined: Mar 8th, 2009 @ 3:23pm
Location: Ocala, Florida

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby JEKKI » Oct 24th, 2013 @ 6:23pm

I listened to episode 128 today!!!

u guys forgot the best news ever outta NYCC!!

the return or Robot Magnus Fighter and Solar Man of the Atom!!

I'm so hype!!!

anyways, I never heard to Miracleman before, u guys made it sound cool!!

until I saw how much ppl charging for the trades... ugh!

they make these Dan Slott She Hulk trades I've been hunting down hella cheap in comparison lol
JEKKI
User avatar
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sep 13th, 2009 @ 10:40pm
Location: So Cal

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby CrossXhunteR » Oct 24th, 2013 @ 6:50pm

Image
CrossXhunteR
User avatar
 
Posts: 2407
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2010 @ 2:09pm

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby jw_6179 » Oct 27th, 2013 @ 1:01pm

Ahh, I thought you were saying it was the best *show* titled Batman, heh, which is why I figured it had to be contrarianism. Because honestly, that'd be a pretty ridiculous statement to make.
jw_6179
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Aug 25th, 2009 @ 3:28am

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby kenzo » Oct 27th, 2013 @ 1:36pm

jw_6179 wrote:Ahh, I thought you were saying it was the best *show* titled Batman, heh, which is why I figured it had to be contrarianism. Because honestly, that'd be a pretty ridiculous statement to make.
You should try reading what people say next time.
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby darfox8 » Oct 27th, 2013 @ 7:12pm

Image
Image
I stream games some times. Come and watch www.twitch.tv/darfox8 These are my Highlights.
darfox8
User avatar
 
Posts: 2899
Joined: Mar 8th, 2009 @ 3:23pm
Location: Ocala, Florida

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby Master Higgins » Oct 28th, 2013 @ 10:40pm

LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE: The Comic Conspiracy — Episode 130 (2013-10-28)
Friend of the podcast Brandon Fried joins us again this week as we discuss horror comics, Batfleck, flea market comic vendors, Ryan’s love of sports, NFL SuperPro, sports comics, not playing Arkham Origin, webcomics, Green Lantern reading order, Iron Man: Secret Origin, surprise Arrow villain, Captain America: Winter Soldier trailer, Toby’s Comic Conspiracy Book of the Month pick Jim Henson’s Tale of Sand, and some random picks of the week. Starring Ryan Higgins, Brandon Fried, Bryce Larsen, Brock Sager, Toby Sidler, and Charlie West.
Running Time: 1h 50m 39s
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up
 
Posts: 5095
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 9:46pm
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby jw_6179 » Oct 29th, 2013 @ 4:38am

kenzo wrote:
jw_6179 wrote:Ahh, I thought you were saying it was the best *show* titled Batman, heh, which is why I figured it had to be contrarianism. Because honestly, that'd be a pretty ridiculous statement to make.
You should try reading what people say next time.

Might help if you weren't stirring shit 80% of the time.
jw_6179
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Aug 25th, 2009 @ 3:28am

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby totoro » Oct 29th, 2013 @ 4:54am

Master Higgins wrote:Ryan’s love of sports, NFL SuperPro, sports comics


Wow, I didn't think you'd actually talk about that. I, uh, I apologize in advance for this being brought up.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0559-6917-7116
totoro
User avatar
 
Posts: 2226
Joined: Dec 28th, 2010 @ 10:32am
Location: Louisville, KY

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby Master Higgins » Oct 29th, 2013 @ 6:28am

totoro wrote:
Master Higgins wrote:Ryan’s love of sports, NFL SuperPro, sports comics


Wow, I didn't think you'd actually talk about that. I, uh, I apologize in advance for this being brought up.


Hah, trust me, it was perfect.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up
 
Posts: 5095
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 9:46pm
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby juventuz » Nov 3rd, 2013 @ 12:43pm

Speaking of sports comics, remember this from Marvel's New Universe.

Image

Image
juventuz
User avatar
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mar 5th, 2012 @ 7:31pm
Location: Binghamton, NY

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby jw_6179 » Nov 3rd, 2013 @ 1:36pm

Man, I really don't think they'd let that guy in to the NFL. Surely that violates some sort of drug and super science rules.
jw_6179
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Aug 25th, 2009 @ 3:28am

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby Master Higgins » Nov 4th, 2013 @ 10:57pm

LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE: The Comic Conspiracy — Episode 131 (2013-11-04)
Small crew this week, as we discuss Damian: Son of Batman #1, Forever Evil catch-up, terrible comic book storage habits, Pretty Deadly #1, the rise and fall of Green Lantern, X-Men: Battle of the Atom wrap-up, Mark Waid's digital-only Daredevil, Yahoo's article about comic speculators, new Asterix, and Sandman: Overture #1. Starring Ryan Higgins, Brock Sager, and Toby Sidler.
Running Time: 1h 14m 04s
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up
 
Posts: 5095
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 9:46pm
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby kenzo » Nov 6th, 2013 @ 4:48pm

Higgins, I fully expect you to have caught up (or at the very least, read the Annual) for Green Lantern by the next podcast so you can have an informed conversation with Charlie. I also want to be able to hear the Red Lantern rings burst through the ceiling and possess you guys as you spit hate-lava all over the microphones.

For what it's worth, I don't really have a lot of problems with the individual things they're doing in the GL comics. John Stewart becoming the Corps Drill Sergeant and raising the next generation of lanterns, Hal struggling with being a leader of men, Guy becoming a Red Lantern and reforming that misfit operation, Kyle exploring what it means to be a White Lantern with the Templar Guardians, relocating the GL's base of operations away from OA, renewed focus policing, it's all good stuff. But the transition from Geoff John's GL stories to this has been some of the worst shit I've read in comics ever. There was absolutely no reason that they had to torch so much of what Johns was doing for the sake of this new story direction. And all this shit happening in only a few months felt beyond forced and ended up feeling not very convincingly sold. I mean, this Carol Ferris 180 personality switch and attachment to Kyle does not feel earned and really comes out of nowhere. Guy, after the decade long camaraderie he's enjoyed with his fellow lanterns, is totally OK with just straight up abandoning them now? And this Emotion-Death of the Universe business is straight up retarded. It's like that episode of TNG where they discover that warp drive is slowly polluting/breaking space - something that should have monumental consequences for that universe, and it's barely mentioned again. Is this what we're gonna deal with now? And now the issue of GL that just came out today, Hal Jordan basically declaring war on all the other Corps for... no reason? Even though he's the one Lantern that's spent more time working with and getting to know the other corps. It's just beyond stupid.
kenzo
User avatar
 
Posts: 26706
Joined: Apr 21st, 2009 @ 6:01pm

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby Master Higgins » Nov 11th, 2013 @ 11:49pm

LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE: The Comic Conspiracy — Episode 132 (2013-11-11)
Despite a faulty first recording and a 5 minute laughing fit we tried our best to edit around, we managed to actually discuss some comic-book related things this week, including first time Sandman readers, Sandman: Overture delays, DC's Five Years Later, the return of Captain Cold, the new soon-to-be-canceled-Ms. Marvel comic, the failure of promoting new characters, some listener questions, and big Thor: The Dark World spoiler talk. Starring Ryan Higgins, Omar Brodrick, Jim Jokisch, Bryce Larsen, Toby Sidler, and Charlie West.
Running Time: 1h 40m 06s
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up
 
Posts: 5095
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 9:46pm
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby Master Higgins » Nov 12th, 2013 @ 7:11am

Kenzo, haven't caught up on GL yet, and Charlie didn't feel like he had much more to say about it, but the few issues I've read of the new run seems exactly like you said. There's very little reason for the situations Hal is in, feels super forced. Not sure why they're tearing down all the stuff Johns built up. I get wanting to put your stamp on a book, but it should (rarely) never be at the expense of the previous run.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up
 
Posts: 5095
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 9:46pm
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby CellarDoor » Nov 16th, 2013 @ 12:49pm

Listened to podcast #132 yesterday at work(except the Thor talk since I haven't seen it yet) and I just wanted to chime in about Sandman: Overture. I hadn't read any Sandman prior to Overture and I found Overture to be very enjoyable. I definitely understand what Bryce was saying about wishing he had more back story to make the read better, but I thought it was still a good read. There was just enough information for a new reader to Sandman so I wasn't completely lost. Having said that, it has really made me wanna go back and read Sandman now. I'll still be picking up Overture and reading it as it comes out, even if I do get confused, J.H. Williams III is worth every penny. I'll also be going back to read Sandman from the beginning. The question is, paperbacks or hardcovers.
CellarDoor
User avatar
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Jan 3rd, 2012 @ 9:45pm
Location: Crystal Lake, IL

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby Master Higgins » Nov 18th, 2013 @ 10:39pm

LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE: The Comic Conspiracy — Episode 133 (2013-11-18)
Small cast this week, but we make up for it with tons of topics, including Doctor Who in 3D, villain comics, digital comic sales, next-gen writers, new Vertigo comics, living with a non-fan, when to quit a comic, Valiant, Batkid, new DC Comics, Nightwing in Man of Steel 2, The Flash pilot, Preacher on AMC, and random comic picks. Starring Ryan Higgins, Brock Sager, and Toby Sidler.
Running Time: 1h 12m 18s
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up
 
Posts: 5095
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 9:46pm
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby Master Higgins » Nov 28th, 2013 @ 1:25am

LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE: The Comic Conspiracy — Episode 134 (2013-11-27)
Join us for a very special episode of the Comic Conspiracy as we celebrate 50 years of Doctor Who! We discuss our Doctor Who Secret Origins, the 50th Anniversary Special, our favorite episodes, and recommendations for new fans. Starring Ryan Higgins, Brock Sager, Toby Sidler, Charlie West, and Dave.
Running Time: 1h 51m 50s
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up
 
Posts: 5095
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 9:46pm
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby BeowolfSchaefer » Nov 30th, 2013 @ 1:42pm

Great episode guys. Some really good comments there. I was surprised nobody mentioned Romana as favorite classic companion. I was always a fan of her's.

Genesis of the Daleks is a great intro point for the classic series as Ryan said. I can remember looking for Dr. Who VHS tapes at rental places in the 90's and that was pretty much always one of the say 3 or 4 episodes that they would have. It is also part of a kind of ongoing story line which leads right into Revenge of the cybermen and a few other good ones. That is probably one of the best seasons of the classic series.

The 50th Anniversary was a fantastic episode and while I enjoyed the darker tone that the series has had since 2005 I'm really excited to the show move into a more optimistic tone. The show will after the Christmas special presumably shift to a search for Gallifrey and that could be really fun.

One last note about the the classic series is that Douglas Adams of Hitchhiker's Guide fame wrote some episodes and was the script editor for at least one season during the Tom Baker years. There's some cool little references that get traded between the fictions if you look for them.
BeowolfSchaefer
User avatar
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Sep 30th, 2010 @ 6:53am

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby Master Higgins » Nov 30th, 2013 @ 5:16pm

Thanks! I actually somehow skipped Revenge of the Cybermen in my recent watching, I've gotta go back and watch it.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up
 
Posts: 5095
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 9:46pm
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Re: The Comic Conspiracy Podcast Discussion Thread

Postby Master Higgins » Dec 3rd, 2013 @ 7:22am

LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODE: The Comic Conspiracy — Episode 135 (2013-12-02)
This week, we discuss starting Doctor Who, new Moon Knight and Ghost Rider, Paul Walker, the Clone Saga, Marvel suggestions, IDW crossovers, the ending of Infinity, Inhumanity, DC’s upcoming movies and tv shows, and the Comic Conspiracy Book Club pick Makeshift Miracle. Starring Ryan Higgins, Omar Brodrick, Bryce Larsen, Brock Sager, Toby Sidler, and Charlie West.
Running Time: 1h 39m 00s
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up
 
Posts: 5095
Joined: Mar 9th, 2009 @ 9:46pm
Location: Sunnyvale, CA

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

Options

Return to Site and Podcast Discussion

cron