Wherein we discuss Geekbox.net and individual episodes of our various podcasts.

Geekbox Facebook group

Postby Master Higgins » May 22nd, 2013 @ 10:15am

The forums have been very quiet recently, so I decided to create a Geekbox Facebook group, possibly get a bit more conversation going on over there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/geekbox/
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

Re: Geekbox Facebook group

Postby kenzo » May 22nd, 2013 @ 1:29pm

Good luck with that nonsense.
kenzo

Postby LiQuid » May 22nd, 2013 @ 2:13pm

I hate you, Ryan Higgins.
LiQuid

Postby Master Higgins » May 22nd, 2013 @ 3:35pm

LiQuid wrote:I hate you, Ryan Higgins.

:lol:

Join us.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby kenzo » May 22nd, 2013 @ 4:16pm

Facebook groups are possibly the worst thing ever created on Earth. They should take Facebook groups to the Hague. Higgins, you know my feelings on the forums being 'quiet' and what you guys can do about that.
kenzo

Postby Master Higgins » May 22nd, 2013 @ 5:00pm

I can't force Ryan to post more, we're lucky he posts as much as he does.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby kenzo » May 22nd, 2013 @ 5:04pm

Dude doesn't even have to post. Just make an effort to engage the community more. When was the last time you guys read emails or forum posts on the Geekbox?
kenzo

Postby Master Higgins » May 22nd, 2013 @ 5:17pm

I'm just the Brock of the group, not much I can do about that. I've suggested it, though!
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby Starwats » May 23rd, 2013 @ 12:01pm

What do you think we are, TCB fans?
LiQuid wrote:I think secretly kenzo gets even madder about Dota than even Dakazu.

No trading.
Starwats

Postby totoro » May 23rd, 2013 @ 12:11pm

Starwats wrote:What do you think we are, TCB fans?

Taking Care of Business? It's a great song by BTO and a really bad movie with Jim Belushi that JJ Abrams wrote.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0559-6917-7116
totoro

Postby darfox8 » May 23rd, 2013 @ 12:27pm

I want to support the facebook group but I don't want to be linked to it because you'll all see the real me and I don't know what's worse: my realz peeps seeing you guys or you guys seeing my realz peeps and I don't want to find out.
I stream games some times. Come and watch www.twitch.tv/darfox8 These are my Highlights.
darfox8

Postby Mr_eX » May 23rd, 2013 @ 2:16pm

Facebook is stupid
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby kenzo » May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:37pm

darfox8 wrote:I want to support the facebook group but I don't want to be linked to it because you'll all see the real me and I don't know what's worse: my realz peeps seeing you guys or you guys seeing my realz peeps and I don't want to find out.
This, except reservations aside I still don't want to support the facebook group.
kenzo

Postby Master Higgins » May 23rd, 2013 @ 3:51pm

That's fine, guys. We're not shutting down the forums or anything, we've just had a few requests for a Facebook group, and figured it was way past due to make one.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby LiQuid » May 23rd, 2013 @ 6:01pm

I joined with my Facebook man but I'm going to continue to ignore it like I do with the Comedy Button group. My Facebook name is Domingo "Ding" Chavez. It's not my real name. That is a name of a character from Rainbow Six.
LiQuid

Postby LiQuid » May 23rd, 2013 @ 6:20pm

Facebook is so unhip by the way. Facebook is where moms hang out on the internet. It's retarded. I haven't used that shit in like half a decade at least.
LiQuid

Postby manta173 » Jun 12th, 2013 @ 2:01pm

darfox8 wrote:I want to support the facebook group but I don't want to be linked to it because you'll all see the real me and I don't know what's worse: my realz peeps seeing you guys or you guys seeing my realz peeps and I don't want to find out.

This is my issue... I do read a lot on google plus though... and no family there to speak of.
manta173

Postby JohnnyCage85 » Feb 8th, 2014 @ 3:33pm

Mr_eX wrote:Facebook is stupid

U OK hun? xx
Is it about my cube?
JohnnyCage85

CDA To MP3, Convert CDA To MP3

Postby Zexkayag » Nov 5th, 2017 @ 1:04pm

CD Ripper, Audio Converter, Metadata Editor, and Disc Burner. To work with music tracks in your CD you need first to convert them to WAV, MP3 or one other file format that computer systems understand. That is what a CD ripper does and that .cda to mp3 converter online is why it's essential to use a ripper before you can work together with your music files on a pc.
Finally, it's best to choose the output format and audio quality. In the MP3 dialog field, choose the format settings for the final MP3 files. Relying on quality you want, select the bitrate of the file, sample fee and the variety of channels. You'll probably lose some audio content material should you select the mono possibility. You possibly can select what sample price you wish to use. forty four.1 kHz (or 44100 Hz) is the sample rate used by audio CDs. Less than that and you may begin to hear the loss in high quality. You can select the bit fee you want to use. 128kbps is often used for MP3s on the internet.
ImTOO Audio Converter Professional is a robust and simple to make use of software program so that you can convert CDA files to MP3 format. Other than this, it will probably .cda to mp3 converter online additionally convert between fashionable audio codecs, extract audio from video information, convert CDs and make music CDs.
- Simple interface format, simply select the files and click convert. CD rippers convert the raw digital knowledge on music CDs into recordsdata a pc can learn. They don't have to fret about copyright safety as most music CDs aren't copy protected. iTunes will usually import your CD's contents into the iTunes library as AAC files, that means that they're going to be playable with out the CD by default.
1. Wanna convert music purchased from iTunes retailer, try iTunes DRM Audio Converter , which can additionally convert Apple music and audiobooks to MP3 for saving on your exhausting drive with loss high quality. 3. Begin to convert Audio CD to MP3 (rip the Audio CD to mp3).
The reason folks use a DVD ripper is normally to remove copyright protection so that the movies or information on the DVD can be played on their computer. DVD rippers additionally generally permit users to compress the information or change its format so the DVD files take up much less room on their pc.
CDA to MP3 Converter may be very straightforward-to-use without knowledge of CDA and MP3 files. In the event you're on the lookout for a freeware, please bear in mind most freeware is not skilled; some freeware would possibly install adware to your computer. The CDA to MP3 Converter helps almost any audio and video codecs, and it is a hundred% clean.
A: You probably load the CDA information from your exhausting drive. If so, The CDA file can't be copied from CD to arduous drive immediately. Chances are you'll notice pace of the copying could be very fast. The copy operation takes just three-5 seconds only. It does not make sense. Usually, Audio CD accommodates 600-700 MB audio information. And, you will notice all CDA file in your exhausting drive is about 44 bytes (right-click on on the CDA file and choose "Properties"). That is why the software failed to convert CDA file. And no software can convert the forty four bytes CDA file to MP3. To transform CDA recordsdata to MP3, it's important to select CDA file from CD straight, after which convert them to MP3.
- Easy interface format, simply select the information and click on convert. CD rippers convert the uncooked digital knowledge on music CDs into files a pc can read. They don't have to fret about copyright protection as most music CDs aren't copy protected. iTunes will sometimes import your CD's contents into the iTunes library as AAC information, that means that they're going to be playable without the CD by default.
Zexkayag

Télécharger Audio Suppression Automatique Silence Gratuit

Postby turselotus » Nov 5th, 2017 @ 8:33pm

A une fonction d'enregistrement qui vous permet d'enregistrer à partir de line-in (cassette, LP, etc), le streaming audio, ou toute autre supply disponible sur votre système. Enregistrez des cds au format ogg mp3 et wma convertissez des fichiers en d'autres formats avec le convertisseur audio.. 000 fichiers audio cds ogg wma ape mpc et mp3 sans aucun ralentissement , cataloguez plus de 50 / synchronisez facilement votre bibliothèque musicale avec un ipod / dispositif audio moveable Editez intuitivement les tags et retrouvez les informations manquantes by way of freedb et internet.
Le format WMA (Home windows Media Audio), créé par Microsoft à partir des recommandations MPEG-4 en 1999, est utilisé par le logiciel Dwelling home windows Media Player Ce format est lié à une gestion pointue des droits d'auteurs ( Gestion numérique des droits , en anglais Digital Proper Administration ou DRM) qui sert à définir par exemple une durée de vie limitée pour les fichiers ou d'interdire les possibilités de gravure.
ITunes - pourtant à l'origine de la toute première offre de téléchargement audio légale à succès - traîne la patte, même si désormais il y a le label Mastered for iTunes qui suggest un enregistrement à partir du grasp unique et non plus du CD mais comme derrière il s'agit toujours d'un fichier AAC 256 Kbits… Gageons cependant qu'avec l'apparition d'appareils audio haute définition, les politiques des websites wv en wav en ligne alac2flac en ligne de musique vont évoluer.
Les pistes audio sont souvent enregistrées avec des volumes variables d'un CD à un autre. Il convient cependant de noter que l'software n'est pour le moment disponible que pour un iphone ou un ipad qui vous servira à piloter votre appareil, jouer vos playlists et contrôler le quantity convertisseur wv à wav de sortie. Free Music Converter est un logiciel capable de convertir facilement tous vos titres musicaux dans à peu près n'importe quels codecs.
De plus en plus de purchasers nous demandent remark dématérialiser sa CDthèque pour gagner de la place et profiter des possibilités qu'offre l'informatique en matière de tri et de listes de lectures. CUE wv en wav en ligne Splitter sépare un seul fichier CUE, crée par un logiciel de gravure classique, en une série de fichiers uncompressed pcm WAVE, MP3, FLAC, APE, OGG, WMA, MPC, WV et TTA, avec leurs noms et tailles, contenus dans le fichier CUE.
turselotus

MP3 Audio Converter

Postby Pionsire » Nov 6th, 2017 @ 11:36pm

FLAC ist die Abkurzung fur Free Lossless Audio Codec, der auch fur die verlustfreie Kompression bekannt ist. FLAC ist ein offenes Format mit lizenzfrei und einer Referenz-Implementierung, die freie Software ist. Manchmal mussen wir FLAC in andere Audioformate umwandeln, um kompatibel mit jeder Artwork von tragbaren Gerat und Participant-Gerat zu genie?en. Computer aiff in flac-Audio-Dateien lassen sich jederzeit in ein anderes Format konvertieren. Hat ein Wiedergabegerat Schwachen bei der FLAC-Decodierung - oder anderen Dateiformaten -, wird ins WAV- oder AIFF-Format konvertiert. Eventuell klangliche Probleme sind dann nicht mehr vorhanden, da es sich um Fehler zur Laufzeit handelte.
Im Grunde genommen ist ALAC der zweieiige Zwilling des FLAC-Codecs: Er kann ebenso Formate bis 24/192 verarbeiten, und auch in der Dateigro?e nehmen sich beide Codecs nicht viel. Wenn Ihr person­liches Computer-Universum vor allem aus Produkten mit Apfel-Logo besteht und zugleich Ihre HiFi-Kom­ponenten das Format verarbeiten konnen, sind Sie mit ALAC bestens beraten. Seit ein paar Jahren gewinnt der Codec zusehend an Popularitat, am Horizont zeich­web sich derzeit schon ein Kampf um die Vorherrschaft der Lossless-Codecs ab. Vermutlich wird sich ALAC gegen FLAC durchsetzen, da sich viele Hersteller vom Apple-Hype mitrei?en lassen und ihre Gerate vermehrt mit der Abspielmoglichkeit fur ALAC ausstatten.
Das ist sicher teilweise richtig, denn auch ich vernehme Unterschiede auf FLAC Ebene, je nach Software die das FLAC erzeugt. ABER - es ist imho eben nur teilweise aiff zum flac konverter eine Erklarung, zumal diese Unterschiede sehr marginal sind und ich mir nicht zutraue das statistisch signifikant in einem Doppelblindtest den RIP SW Typen zuzuordnen.
Wenn im Laptop die Datenpakete verschickt werden, sind sie dann in eine Fehlerkorrekturhulle eingewickelt? Ich bin kein Computerexperte, vermute aber, dass bei der Speicherung auf der Festplatte eine andere Fehlerkorrekturmethode eingesetzt ist, die mediumspezifisch orientiert ist.
Bei seiner ursprunglichen Entwicklung kam eine Abtastrate von 2,822 MHz zum Einsatz. Dieses Format nennt man DSD64 (64-faches Sampling im Vergleich zur kostenloser aiff zum flac konverter CD). In jungerer Zeit wurden noch deutlich hohere Raten entwickelt: DSD128 und DSD265. Es gibt sogar das Format DSD512, das jetzt in einigen Studios verwendet wird.
Pionsire

MP3 Audio Converter

Postby Pionsire » Nov 6th, 2017 @ 11:37pm

Xilisoft FLAC Converter for Mac ist zudem ein wunderbarer Audio Editor, der Ihnen erlaubt, Quelldateien zu schneiden, Ausgabedateien in exakter Gro?e zu exportieren, allgemeine und erweiterte Parameter anzupassen, ID3 Data bearbeiten, Ausgabeeffekt fur Audio einzustellen. Daruber hinaus sichert die Multithreading Technologie den Konvertierungsprozess schneller abzuschlie?en. Hohere Ubertragungsgeschwindigkeiten zwischen externer Festplatte und Laptop sorgen auch fur eine hohere Klangqualitat.Wenn Sie also konvertiere aiff in flac die Wahl zwischen einer Festplatte haben, die FireWire 800 und die entsprechende Ubertragungsgeschwindigkeit von 800 Mbit/s unterstutzt, und einer FireWire 400-Festplatte mit 400 Mbit/s, ist die FireWire 800 die bessere Wahl, auch wenn sie ein paar Euro mehr kostet. Wenn die Thunderbolt-Schnittstelle mit ihrer Datenrate von 10 Gbit/s auf den Markt kommt, wird sie vermutlich noch bessere Klangergebnisse ermoglichen.
Im Grunde genommen ist ALAC der zweieiige Zwilling des FLAC-Codecs: Er kann ebenso Formate bis 24/192 verarbeiten, und auch in der Dateigro?e nehmen sich beide Codecs nicht viel. Wenn Ihr person­liches Computer-Universum vor allem aus Produkten mit Apfel-Brand besteht und zugleich Ihre HiFi-Kom­ponenten das Format verarbeiten konnen, sind Sie mit ALAC bestens beraten. Seit ein paar Jahren gewinnt der Codec zusehend an Popularitat, am Horizont zeich­internet sich derzeit schon ein Kampf um die Vorherrschaft der Lossless-Codecs ab. Vermutlich wird sich ALAC gegen FLAC durchsetzen, da sich viele Hersteller vom Apple-Hype mitrei?en lassen und ihre Gerate vermehrt mit der Abspielmoglichkeit fur ALAC ausstatten.
Zu beachten ist, dass FLAC-Dateien hochwertige Musikdateien sind und bei einer Konvertierung nach MP3 oder AAC ein gro?er Anteil der ursprunglichen Musikdaten verloren geht. Damit die Integritat der FLAC-Dateien kostenloser aiff in flac konverter gewahrt bleibt, sollten sie in ein verlustfreies oder unkomprimiertes Dateiformat wie Apple Lossless, AIFF oder WAV umgewandelt werden. Aus Grunden der Qualitat sollten Sie unbedingt darauf achten!
Die sogenannten „Inter Pattern Peaks werden durch fehlerhafte Limitierung wahrend der digitalen Aufnahme oder durch absichtliches lautes Abmischen verursacht. Einige Statistiken gehen davon aus, dass ca. 80% aller heutigen Aufnahmen signifikante „Inter Pattern Peaks beinhalten.
Es gibt verschiedene Arten von Audio Formaten. Man unterscheidet zwischen komprimierten und unkomprimierten Audio Formaten. Bei den komprimierten Audio Formaten kostenloser aiff zum flac konverter gibt es noch eine weitere Unterscheidung. Es gibt verlustfreie und verlustbehaftete Audio Formate. Die einzelnen Unterschiede mochte ich Ihnen hier beschreiben.
Pionsire

Forum Statistics