Wherein we discuss Geekbox.net and individual episodes of our various podcasts.

I was walking home from work late one night...

Postby JohnnyCage85 » Feb 8th, 2014 @ 3:23pm

... about 2am on a Saturday night. A car pulled up to me on a quiet road. Naturally I started shitting myself. I looked around and saw it was a woman driving the car. I figure she wants directions.

'Do you want a lift home?' she asks. I was taken aback given the time of night and figured she must have thought she knew me. 'Hi. Do you know me?' I replied. 'Dont think so, but I'll give you a lift' she said.

I won't lie I was very apprehensive about getting in the car, woman or no woman. But I did. I'm forever glad I did.

When I got in she said 'why don't we pull in somewhere quiet for a few minutes?' she softly suggested. I remained silent. We pulled into a wooded area I was sort of familiar with. At this stage I got incredibly horny and lost all fear etc.

I led her out of the car and into the woods. The only light supplied was by the moon. A small stream ran through the woods and it's there we stopped. I took off all my clothes and felt the cool breeze around my stiff cock. The precum glistened and thickened. I continued to take all her clothes off. She was so wet.

I carefully stepped into the stream and she followed me whilst holding my hand. It was beyond horny. She had a great body. I'm thinking she was around 40 but in great shape. I was only 18 or 19 at the time and fairly inexperienced.

I held her up against me and kissed her. It was that deep sort of kiss where you can feel the hornyness between you.

She dropped to her knees and licked my cock all over before swallowing it back and fourth. I remember leaning my head back and staring into the night sky thinking 'is this really happening'.

It wasn't. I drunkenly fell asleep outside the house and rolled over into a puddle.
Is it about my cube?
JohnnyCage85

Re: I was walking home from work late one night...

Postby Master Higgins » Feb 8th, 2014 @ 3:26pm

The Comedy Button page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheComedyButton/
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

Re: I was walking home from work late one night...

Postby BeowolfSchaefer » Apr 8th, 2014 @ 9:30am

I never thought this would happen to me but........
BeowolfSchaefer

Forum Statistics