Wherein we discuss Geekbox.net and individual episodes of our various podcasts.

I was walking home from work late one night...

Postby JohnnyCage85 » Feb 8th, 2014 @ 3:23pm

... about 2am on a Saturday night. A car pulled up to me on a quiet road. Naturally I started shitting myself. I looked around and saw it was a woman driving the car. I figure she wants directions.

'Do you want a lift home?' she asks. I was taken aback given the time of night and figured she must have thought she knew me. 'Hi. Do you know me?' I replied. 'Dont think so, but I'll give you a lift' she said.

I won't lie I was very apprehensive about getting in the car, woman or no woman. But I did. I'm forever glad I did.

When I got in she said 'why don't we pull in somewhere quiet for a few minutes?' she softly suggested. I remained silent. We pulled into a wooded area I was sort of familiar with. At this stage I got incredibly horny and lost all fear etc.

I led her out of the car and into the woods. The only light supplied was by the moon. A small stream ran through the woods and it's there we stopped. I took off all my clothes and felt the cool breeze around my stiff cock. The precum glistened and thickened. I continued to take all her clothes off. She was so wet.

I carefully stepped into the stream and she followed me whilst holding my hand. It was beyond horny. She had a great body. I'm thinking she was around 40 but in great shape. I was only 18 or 19 at the time and fairly inexperienced.

I held her up against me and kissed her. It was that deep sort of kiss where you can feel the hornyness between you.

She dropped to her knees and licked my cock all over before swallowing it back and fourth. I remember leaning my head back and staring into the night sky thinking 'is this really happening'.

It wasn't. I drunkenly fell asleep outside the house and rolled over into a puddle.
Is it about my cube?
JohnnyCage85

Re: I was walking home from work late one night...

Postby Master Higgins » Feb 8th, 2014 @ 3:26pm

The Comedy Button page is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheComedyButton/
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

Re: I was walking home from work late one night...

Postby BeowolfSchaefer » Apr 8th, 2014 @ 9:30am

I never thought this would happen to me but........
BeowolfSchaefer

Cheap Jerseys Paypal

Postby chieliems » Sep 1st, 2017 @ 8:52pm

You must choose the one that best suits your house and the circumstances in which you live.Divorce Love Spells: Perfect for all those wanting a divorce or these wanting to reverse the divorce. You need to remain open to constructive criticism so you can constantly change with the times – and change for the better. Catering for the customers needs is a necessity!The internet has made the world a smaller place. For construction, cranes are used to move soil and other building materials, and could also be used to operate a wrecking ball. It may help you get the actual best one with most advanced functions and high quality available in the market.You can always improve your sales practices, Cheap NFL Jerseys China, even if you make a lot of revenue now. Virus Bulletin conducts separate tests of antivirus program and creates some of the achievement out there upon their net devoid of expense, still they need to have a membership rate of $175 for every calendar year in direction of reach all of their look at scientific studies.Cheap NFL Jerseys China Online. Every home needs a way to keep electricity moving into it and through it. Business owners regularly check on arrest records to check on the history of their people.Candle Love Spells: The best African healer performs this spell with ease,Wholesale Jerseys From China, nevertheless its effects are quite over whelming.You can always improve your sales practices, even if you make a lot of revenue now.<br>Visit my sitehttp://www.cheapnfljerseysdiscount.us.com/
chieliems

Wholesale Hockey Jerseys

Postby chieliems » Sep 5th, 2017 @ 1:04pm

Analyze the figures of ft .Now that the Internet is used to deliver information to the public, access to just about any type of information can be obtained. You might be selling espressos, Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, yet excellent service constantly provides a bonus to customers.It is possible to assistance make rapidly food items a little significantly less damaging to the daily nutrition routine by leaving out the bacon if you order that burger.Equipment Rules and EtiquetteThere are some rules regarding golf equipment, the most obvious one is a limit of 14 clubs in each bag of each player. One has to fill out the request form with the necessary information about the record that is being obtained.Thoughtfully considering the overall experience that you’re offering your visitors is what will keep them coming back to your site. It may simply lead to a little bit of details overload because of all of the nutrients that the body needs on a daily basis. Norton Antivirus: A person of the optimum properly-identified antivirus program, Norton mechanically detects and eradicates viruses, rids computer system of avoidable spy ware,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys From China, and scans e mail and IM attachments for hazards. However, on the other hand hiring the staff for this purpose is damn expensive paying the staff with justice and it is not always necessary also that the attendant will really do an effective communication job. Mostly ladies are more interested in quilting since it provides a vast number of designing as well as creating brand new quilt addresses. They should also be able to sell you cheap toner that is none branded.<br>Visit my sitehttp://www.cheapnflsportsjerseyschina.com/
chieliems

Verlustfreie Audioformate (Lossless)

Postby affossere » Sep 29th, 2017 @ 3:06pm

Der Audio Converter von MediaHuman ist ein kostenloses Programm fur Mac OS X und Windows. Selbst programme die das konvertieren von mp3 in ogg auf den ersten blick in einem schritt erledigen wandeln die dateien sicher intern ebenfalls automatisch zuerst in wav um. Sie konnen Audacity benutzen um Stay Audio aufzunehmen, Kassetten und Schallplatten zu digitalisieren, Ogg Vorbis, MP3 und Wave Dateien zu bearbeiten, Tone und Dateien zu schneiden, kopieren und zusammenzumixen, die Geschwindigkeit oder Tonhohe einer Aufnahme zu andern, und noch vieles mehr.
Mir geht es auch gar nicht um letztendgultige Erklarungen sondern ich mochte andere Forrenten animieren sich dem Thema mal selbst zu nahern. Wer nun aber nicht nur aus, sondern auch in FLAC konvertieren mochte, muss sich ein anderes Programm suchen - und konnte dabei auf LameXP ( ) sto?en, eine weitere Freeware. Da flac in wav konverter sich hier weder Dateiendung noch Dateiname andern, man aber die Ursprungsdateien nicht uberschreiben will, wird hier zu dem Trick gegriffen, die Dateiendung „.mp3 zu entfernen und anschlie?end nicht nicht nur eine neue Endungmp3 angehangt wird, sondern zusatzlich auch noch der Dateiname um _medium erweitert wird.
So gesehen, sind WAV (PCM) Dateien eine Kopie des Originals, sofern das CD-ROM Laufwerk nicht fehlerhaft ausliest oder die CD beschadigt ist. Da es bei der mp3-Bearbeitung meistens zu Qualitatseinbu?en kommt, flac zu wav wurde ich lieber zuerst die flac- oder wav-Datei bearbeiten, bevor ich die mp3s daraus erstelle. Beim sogenannten Ausnullen werden die beiden zu prufenden Tonsignale addiert, d.h. zusammengemischt.
Der FLAC Codier-Decodier-Prozess ist asymmetrisch, d.h. der Rechenaufwand beim codieren (einmalig) ist hoher als beim decodieren (mehrmalig / Wiedergabe). Multithreading Technologie des Xilisoft flac zu wav online FLAC Converter for Mac beschleunigt den Konvertierungsprozess. Ich personlich zahle noch zu denen, die bei guten Anlagen den Unterschied zwischen MP3 320 Kbps und FLAC 1411 Kbps erahnen konnen.
FLAC lasst ganz einfach die nutzlosen Informationen weg und kommt so auf Kompressionen von 35 - 50 %. Und noch dazu bietet es im Vergleich zu WAV die Moglichkeit, Medieninformation (Kunstler, Titel, Jahr uvm.) in die Datei zu schreiben, sodass diese vom Abspielgerat angezeigt werden. ITunes DRM Audio Converter fur Home windows ist ein professioneller Audio Converter.
Im Gegensatz zu verlustbehafteten Verfahren („Lossy Codecs) - wie beispielsweise Vorbis oder dem weit verbreiteten MP3 - ist es bei der Verwendung von FLAC moglich, das Audiomaterial auch nach dem Dekodieren ohne Qualitatseinbu?en vollstandig wiederherzustellen. Sie konnen mit dem Mac Audio Converter das Audio von dem Video auf mac extrahieren und dann in ein gewunschtes Audioformat umwandeln, damit Sie mehr Musik auf Ihrem Gerat speichern und genie?en konnen.
affossere

Free Audio & Musik Converter Von Freemake

Postby affossere » Sep 29th, 2017 @ 3:08pm

Aiseesoft FLAC Converter ist ein professioneller FLAC Audio Converter, und hilft Ihnen, Musikdateien im FLAC-Format zu konvertieren, und auch Audiodateien in das FLAC-Format umzuwandeln. Apropos solide Basis: Wer wirklich einmal objektiv feststellen mochte, ob sein Gehor uberhaupt in der Lage ist, den Qualitatsverlust des psychoakustisch-basierten MP3-Verfahrens gegenuber einer verlustfreien Codierung festzustellen, der findet in „foobar2000 mit dem ABX-Plug-in einen ausgefeilten Player fur eine Vielzahl von Codecs (u. a. naturlich auch FLAC) eine unbestechliche Moglichkeit dazu.
Dieser kostenloser Audio Konverter kann Audio zwischen allen gangigen Audioformaten konvertieren: MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A und OGG. B) WENN ich aber eine CD in FLAC rippe und dieses FLAC wieder in ein WAV konvertiere umwandlung flac zu wav - dann klingt dieses aus dem FLAC generierte WAV Besser als das originale FLAC. Im Vergleich zu MP3 sind mittels AAC bei gleicher Datenrate in der Regel bessere Qualitaten des komprimierten Audiomaterials erreichbar.
Leider gibt's nicht immer Flac... ware aber schon, wenn dem so ware (wie bei Bandcamp bpsw.)! Nachtreten ist, wenn man geubten Musikkonsumenten unter Verallgemeinerung irgendwelcher Assessments ihre Fahigkeit zu Horen abspricht. MP3-Dateien mit 320 kBit/s kommen quick flac in wav an CD-Qualitat heran, bei guten Aufnahmen merkt man den Unterschied auch auf teueren Anlagen kaum oder gar nicht.
Damit eignet sich EAC optimal zum Erstellen eines - auf Wunsch verlustfreien - Musikarchivs auf der Festplatte. Bei hohen Qualitaten wurde ich zw. -1.5 und -2.0 dBFS als Richtwert empfehlen, um unangenehme Verzerrungen zu vermeiden. You can also convert your music recordsdata kostenloser flac in wav konverter or speaking books into AAC, MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC or Ogg codecs. Sind ja jetzt auch nicht die ersten CDs die ich brenne, fruher wars halt, von WAV in MP3, nur jetzt liest das Autoradio keine MP3 und ich hab fast alle Musik in MP3, will jetzt andersrum und es fuchst.
So konnen Sie einen gro?en Teil Ihrer Musiksammlung auf einmal in ein anderes Format umwandeln und die ursprungliche Ordnerstruktur beibehalten. Den Unterschied zwischen MP3@128kbits vs. AAC@256kbits vs. loseless lasse ich den Audiophilen ja noch, aber zwischen unkomprimiert 16bit/44,1kHz und unkomprimiert 24bit/192kHz gibts keinen wahrnehmbaren Unterschied.
Die prachtigen High-Finish-Features bieten praktisch alle verbreiteten verlustlos oder gar nicht komprimierenden Audioformate: Apple Lossless (ALAC), AIFF, WAV, FLAC und eben auch DSD-Formate mit bis zu 5.6448 MHz. Und statt mp3 kann man auf dem mac aac nutzen, aber wenn's schon komprimiert wird, dann ruhig in mp3 mit entsprechender qualitat. Mit dem Freemake Audio Converter wandeln Sie Audiodateien in andere Formate um. So lassen sich etwa aus den FLAC-Dateien Ihres Musikarchivs im Nu MP3-Dateien fur das Smartphone oder den MP3-Participant erstellen.
affossere

I was walking home from work late one night

Postby Sonomyxg » Oct 12th, 2017 @ 2:46pm

just got fully caught up on the action from grinkfest great time for sure. was 100 really the last show or will we see the 3 amigos once again?
thanks
blake
I'm using this superior trading system for profitable business
Sonomyxg

Visit .mp3 to wav converter site up

Postby scoreoceasse » Oct 13th, 2017 @ 10:30am

Linux convert mp3 to wav site: free mp3 to wav converter download him increase converter mp3 to wav free download doubt The integrated CD ripper supports the CDDB/freedb online CD database. It will automatically query song information and write it to ID3v2 or other title information tags. When conversion is finished the application can auto shutdown the computer, hibernate, sleep, exit e.t.c.
scoreoceasse

Convert mp3 to wav online section

Postby scoreoceasse » Oct 13th, 2017 @ 10:32am

Here mp3 to wav converter visit homepage: mp3 to wav online upon national mp3 to wav converter free online before It provides adjustable output quality with handy presets, supports 300+ video formats, features integrated both DXVA/CUDA technology and less CPU usage to bring you a considerable increase in video conversion - 6X faster than ever before. It is ly free to use and no tech knowledge required. No hidden advertisements or any form of malware.
scoreoceasse

Free batch cda to m4b converter month

Postby BypeBeeszek » Oct 13th, 2017 @ 12:04pm

Free Easy M4A to MP3 Converter converts all the popular audio formats to any other audio that fits your player most. It supports a large amount of input audio formats including MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, FLAC, OGG, AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, ASF, FLV and many more as source formats. Cda to m4b batch converter online Go Here: convert cda files to m4b format client feature cd to m4b free glass
Free cda to m4b converter download: convert cd files to m4b free you can look here http://www.magicaudiotools.com/rip-cd-to-m4b
BypeBeeszek

Get .cda to m4b converter describe

Postby BypeBeeszek » Oct 13th, 2017 @ 12:06pm

It allows you to extract songs from lots of music videos and convert audio files to MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC and AAC so that you can play music on your PC, iPod, and MP3 Players! After a successful conversion, you can play music on your iPod; burn them to CD/DVD; broadcast online; embed on website/blog/forum; use as background music of slideshows, concert, BBQ Party, wedding, and so on. How do I convert .cda to m4b see this: http://www.magicaudiotools.com/rip-cd-to-m4b stage through linux convert cda to m4b my
Free cda to m4b converter download: convert cd files to m4b free you can look here http://www.magicaudiotools.com/rip-cd-to-m4b
BypeBeeszek

Forum Statistics