Wherein we discuss Geekbox.net and individual episodes of our various podcasts.

Re: Comedy Button Ban - Attn: Ryan Scott

Postby LiQuid » Sep 4th, 2014 @ 5:22pm

I don't think anybody ever had anything against him but he certainly felt like we all did and made sure everybody knew it, which formed an Ouroboros of us actually being fed up with his shit.
LiQuid

Postby darfox8 » Sep 4th, 2014 @ 5:33pm

Davin was ok. He was probably a super cool duder in real life friend space. On the forums he never knew how to read us or the tone of the thread. He was bull headed about things that didn't matter(or no one meant to mean anything) and he he would necro old as threads with things that nobody cared about.

All the other quirks of his such as his love for Corea, his weird celebrity fetishes, and he's general dick riding way, were never truly bad things imo. Just personality quirks like we all have. He might of been better in a mumble context or something like that where he could hear our tone of voice and know better what we meant. Lord knows we already have a bunch of weirdos and feuds in there so one more probably wouldn't make a difference.
I stream games some times. Come and watch www.twitch.tv/darfox8 These are my Highlights.
darfox8

Postby CrossXhunteR » Sep 4th, 2014 @ 5:41pm

Remember when Liquid became the most hated person on the forums after Junpei left? He then got on mumble and played Dota, and I realized to never believe anything he says.
Because he is a shitter.
CrossXhunteR

Postby LiQuid » Sep 4th, 2014 @ 5:48pm

Fuck you, cumslut.
LiQuid

Postby IRL_Troll » Sep 4th, 2014 @ 9:37pm

Jin wished me happy birthday once. I thought that was kinda cool of him. I think he had just a tragic case of trying too hard. Which, I think we all suffer from here and there, it's just his instances were mostly here.
Wildcard. Bitches
To stalk me: http://twitter.com/ElChristophe
To play with and stalk me via Steam: (ID) Jack Of All AIDS
IRL_Troll

Postby Master Higgins » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 9:48am

You would not believe the level of harassment myself and other hosts of the podcasts have received from him. He's a sociopath, and will be banned from anything I'm involved with going forward.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

Postby CrossXhunteR » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 10:18am

Cool.
CrossXhunteR

Postby IRL_Troll » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 10:31am

Master Higgins wrote:You would not believe the level of harassment myself and other hosts of the podcasts have received from him. He's a sociopath, and will be banned from anything I'm involved with going forward.

ah
Wildcard. Bitches
To stalk me: http://twitter.com/ElChristophe
To play with and stalk me via Steam: (ID) Jack Of All AIDS
IRL_Troll

Postby darfox8 » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 10:31am

I stream games some times. Come and watch www.twitch.tv/darfox8 These are my Highlights.
darfox8

Postby SynysterBear » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 12:30pm

Master Higgins wrote:You would not believe the level of harassment myself and other hosts of the podcasts have received from him. He's a sociopath, and will be banned from anything I'm involved with going forward.

Interesting.
Kenzo is a tumblrina.

http://i.imgur.com/Hc86Cdi.jpg
SynysterBear

Postby LiQuid » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 12:47pm

I'll never forget that one time Jinpei was on the Geekbox and kept calling Karen by some nickname she has that only her close friends call her and it creeped her out to the point where she had to tell him to stop. :lol:

Bro lacks self awareness. Some people just have weird/creepy personalities like that and there's no real way to get it thru to them.
LiQuid

Postby CrossXhunteR » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 1:33pm

Man, remember Patrick being on occasionally?
CrossXhunteR

Postby kenzo » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 1:44pm

I miss Patrick. No way is that feeling mutual however.
kenzo

Postby CrossXhunteR » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 1:51pm

What did you do to piss him off? I thought Jinpei scared him off.
CrossXhunteR

Postby kenzo » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 2:05pm

CrossXhunteR wrote:What did you do to piss him off? I thought Jinpei scared him off.

I don't think I was ever mean to the guy, but we had a number of heated debates that got him way too riled up and he certainly didn't enjoy. But that's just my biased take / memories of things. I am of course an ass, and probably was an insufferable ass as well.
kenzo

Postby SynysterBear » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 2:07pm

kenzo wrote:
CrossXhunteR wrote:What did you do to piss him off? I thought Jinpei scared him off.

I don't think I was ever mean to the guy, but we had a number of heated debates that got him way too riled up and he certainly didn't enjoy. But that's just my biased take / memories of things. I am of course an ass, and probably was an insufferable ass as well.

That you are.
Kenzo is a tumblrina.

http://i.imgur.com/Hc86Cdi.jpg
SynysterBear

Postby darfox8 » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 2:08pm

You and Joint were weirdly similar. Devil's Advocate up the ass.
darfox8

Postby CrossXhunteR » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 2:20pm

Kenzo the Devil's advocate?
CrossXhunteR

Postby darfox8 » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 2:29pm

He's half Japanese and everything, makes sense.
darfox8

Postby kenzo » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 2:51pm

SynysterBear wrote:That you are.
Please tell me more, oh noble Basement Warrior.
kenzo

Postby KindGalaxy » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 11:32pm

kenzo wrote:
SynysterBear wrote:That you are.
Please tell me more, oh noble Basement Warrior.

ohhhh yes! People are using my word!
Never start a beef with a butcher
KindGalaxy

Postby kenzo » Sep 5th, 2014 @ 11:42pm

It's a fantastic term you've done coined.
kenzo

Postby KindGalaxy » Sep 6th, 2014 @ 12:01am

i feel like Star Lord now
Never start a beef with a butcher
KindGalaxy

Postby Mr_eX » Oct 8th, 2014 @ 10:03am

KindGalaxy wrote:i feel like Star Lord now

Who?
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby CrossXhunteR » Oct 8th, 2014 @ 10:27am

The one month necro of a thread. Not bad for a novice.
CrossXhunteR

Postby Mr_eX » Oct 8th, 2014 @ 11:22am

1 month 2 days
Mr_eX
Geekbox VIP

Postby Master Higgins » Oct 8th, 2014 @ 2:10pm

I lol'd.
--
Ryan Higgins
Comics Conspiracy
115-A E. Fremont Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
http://www.comicsconspiracy.biz
Master Higgins
They go up

In Zwei Minuten Ohne Qualitätsverluste FLAC Zu ALAC Konverti

Postby AstetsMip » Sep 29th, 2017 @ 10:19am

In der letzten Zeit kam mir immer wieder der Gedanke auf ein verlustfreies Format für meine Musik umzusteigen. Nun braucht es Sie zwar eigentlich nicht zu stören, dass nicht hörbare Bestandteile in einer Musikdatei nicht vorhanden sind, jedoch müssen die höherfrequenten Bestandteile bei der Umwandlung in das jeweilige Audioformat entfernt werden. Da qualitativ hochwertige Tiefpassfilter sehr teuer und aufwändig zu produzieren sind, ist nach der Filterung nicht immer eine verlustfreie Wiedergabe des ursprünglichen Audiosignals garantiert. Bei FLAC und Apple Lossless sieht die Sache dagegen anders aus, denn hier wird nicht die Musik komprimiert, sondern die Musikdatei als solches, vergleichbar mit einem ZIP- oder RAR-Archiv. DaftPunk war flac zum alac konverter für mich am leichtesten zu erkennen, da die HQ-Fassung deutlich mehr Tiefbass hat. Die Entscheidung ob FLAC oder ALAC wird wohl auch eher vom Abspielgerät abhängen.
Es ist also anzunehmen, dass nicht nur verschiedene Programme, sondern auch allein ein Programm schon zu unterschiedlichen Ripergebnissen führen kann. Andernalls könnten Sie versuchen Ihren Computer mit einem guten Digital-Analog-Wandler zu verbinden und dies an Ihrem Hello-Fi-System anzuschließen. Wir wollen jetzt Abhilfe schaffen und erklären das Wichtigste zu den gängigsten Formaten der digitalen Musik. Diese Anleitung basiert auf der Mac-Model des Programms, gilt aber auch für Windows.
Damit haben wir den ersten Schritt getan und haben die unkomprimierte Datei vorliegen, die wir nun in iTunes einspielen und in Apple Lossless Audio überführen. Um Ihnen die Arbeit eines Tiefpassfilters zu demonstrieren, zeigen die folgenden drei Abbildungen Beispiele in unterschiedlichen Auflösungen. Die greifen am besten zu Foobar2000 - die Software program ist kostenlos und kann mit allerlei Plugins perfekt angepasst werden. Man kann also von einem lossless Format ins andere konvertieren ohne einen Qualitätsverlust zu haben. Während zusätzliche interne Festplatten für herkömmliche Desktop-Tower eine einfache und kostengünstige Angelegenheit sind, empfiehlt sich für Macs, Home windows konvertiere flac zu alac Laptops, iMacs oder Mac Mini-Computern oft ein externer Massenspeicher. Suchen Sie die FLAC-Dateien oder den Ordner, wo sind die FLAC Dateien und per Drag & Drop in FLAC Converter GUI.
Dafür bin ich zu zufrieden mit meinen Playern, beide immerhin auch gekauft.(Edit: Eval-Versuon gefunden & instslliert). Ein USB-Anschluss wird benötigt, um einen Controller oder Mixer anzuschließen und Tracks auf einen USB-Stick oder eine USB-Festplatte zu speichern. Unterschied ist mW nur, daß bei AIFF Möglichkeiten bestehen in den Header Metainformation zu schrieben, während dies bei WAV eher unüblich ist. Da iTunes die CDs nicht prüft, wäre ein Programm sinnvoll, welches die Dateien ausliest und man sie anschließend in iTunes importiert. Leider muss ich wohl eher davon ausgehen, die neu gerippten ALACs nach FLAC wandeln zu müssen. Foobar2000 spielt ALAC über Komponenten ab und kann es damit auch im Converter weiterverarbeiten. Zwischen iTunes und Spotify konnte ich übrigens keinen Unterschied merklich feststellen.
AstetsMip

FLAC Vs Apple Lossless Archiv

Postby AstetsMip » Sep 29th, 2017 @ 10:19am

Von Tag Application: FLAC Apple Lossless ermöglicht Converter Ihnen, FLAC in Apple Lossless Audio umzuwandeln. Werde mich mal umsehen nach einen geeigneten Konverter der AAC in FLAC konvertiert. Die Checks bei mir zu Hause sind selbtverständlich mit den gleichen Titeln durchgeführt worden, aber da es immer Leute gibt, die behaupten, dies sofort hören zu können und auch beim Treffen anwesend waren, struggle dies einfach mal eine kleine Spitzfindigkeit von meiner Seite. Lossless Formate wie FLAC, WAV oder ALAC sind davon NICHT betroffen unter ihnen kann unendlich hin und her konvertiert werden, das Signal konvertiere flac in alac bleibt immer das selbe. Auf der anderen Seite ist es richtig, dass Apple-Player (iPod/iPhone) mit 24bit nichts anfangen können und iTunes teils die Synchronisierung auf ein solches Gerät verweigert, mit iTunes eleven und einem iPad bzw. Xld sagen das die konvertieren auch dort rein sollen und nach dem kopieren in itunes rein sollen.
A: HiRes-Dateien sind die gleiche Sache wie der Kauf eines CDs, aber ohne die CD. Sie können Ihre Datei auf eine CD-R brennen oder einen Musikserver zu Hause verwerden (es gibt einige coole Hyperlinks auf unserer Linkseite). Sollten Sie Ihren Verstärker mittels eines Digital/ Analog-Wandlers direkt aus dem PC befeuern, ist die Sorge um das Format geringer: Software program-Participant können in der Regel mit allen Formaten umgehen oder bei Bedarf „stay konvertieren. Der Prozess ist abgeschlossen und Sie haben erfolgreich FLAC Dateien zu ALAC Dateien ohne Zwischenschritte konvertiert. Den Audirvana Participant hatte ich in Verbindung mit iTunes auch mal benutzt aber vom Klang her konnte ich keinen Unterschied feststellen, und die Bedienung zusammen mit iTunes find ich auch nicht so Dolle.
Yeah, sadly it might appear that AAC was added to the codecs checklist without the right understanding that it was a version of MPEG-4, identical as ALAC. Für Movies mit Untertiteln (Fansubs mit Softsubs) greife ich zum MX Player kostenloser flac in alac konverter, wo ich sogar die Möglichkeit habe, zwischen sämtlichen Audio und Untertitel-Spuren in allen erdenklichen Datenströmen zu wechseln, einschließlich mit der Wahl, ob in Software program oder Hardware-Decoding.
FLAC unterstützt Eingangssignale mit Auflösungen von four bis 32 Bit professional Pattern, Abtastfrequenzen von 1 Hz bis zu rund 655 kHz und 1 bis 8 gleichzeitige Kanäle für Encompass-Klang. Nichts desto trotz kannst Du mit FLAC Dateien auf einem MacBook auflegen, wenn Deine DJ-Software program das unterstützt (z.B. Traktor Professional oder Digital DJ).
AstetsMip

How To Convert WMA To MP3 On Mac OS X (El Capitan)

Postby Plostusty » Oct 13th, 2017 @ 2:55am

I will appreciate any assist from anybody who exhibits me learn how to play wma audio information in Itunes. Compared with other audio converter applications, TuneClone converts music recordsdata by way of a digital CD Driver. This methodology solely works on Home windows variations of iTunes, as a result of it requires Windows Media Player 9 or newer put in. In case your WMA recordsdata aren't copy protected, iTunes will let <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>wma to mp3</a> you import your Home windows Media Participant library. Lots of the portable music players support MP3 information, as they are thought to be the usual format. Once more, we'd personally go for ‘I Do Not Settle for' and keep away from installing anything on top of Freemake Video Converter. You may as well convert iTunes music to different gamers' supported audio codecs like MP3, WAV, AIFF, and AAC.
As a Macintosh-based mostly solution, requiring OS 10.2 or later, EasyWMA is unmatched by way of ease of use, performance, and affordability (US $10). It took me so long to find an audio converter that wasnt crammed full of ineffective, superfluous features that I could not possible care about. After the burning gets began, TuneClone will robotically convert the music file to MP3. That stated, On-line Convert is a superb and easy option to convert your files with out having to put in any third-social gathering software program. The Home windows Media recordsdata (WMA) format is often used on many music obtain providers and is suitable with many Home windows-based mostly packages. To resolve this downside, we need to convert WMA to MP3, thus play WMA on Mac products like iTunes, QuickTime, iPod, iPhone, iPad, or Android merchandise like Samsung, HTC, or MP3 player or Blackberry and so forth.
Free WMA to MP3 Converter er et konventerings program som gor det muligt for dig, som navnet antyder, at lave dine WMA filer om til MP3 filer. For those who simply want a simple, easy-to-use audio file converter then Free MP3/WMA/OGG Converter could <a href=http://www.audio-transcoder.com/how-to-convert-wma-files-to-mp3>convert wma to mp3 </a> be what you are searching for. Free MP3 WMA Converter has a user-friendly interface and has wonderful audio format help.
Plostusty

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics